Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Cost Of Living In Oshogbo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Living In Oshogbo (412 Views)

How Much Is Enough To Live In Oshogbo / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by Misyarn: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm currently at Lag and I av plans to relocate to oshogbo..
Where I work here I'm been paid salary of 30k,and I'm proposed a better job of 45k at oshogbo..
I just want to know the cost of living.
and is it worth to leave lag for oshogbo cos of the better pay.
Thanks as I anticipate replies
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by onlinetomola(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Well, I will advise you to do the relocation asap. Earning 30k in Lagos shocked how do you cope ?

Cost of living in Osogbo isn't bad. I have live there for years too before.
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by Misyarn: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
onlinetomola:
Well, I will advise you to do the relocation asap. Earning 30k in Lagos shocked how do you cope ?

Cost of living in Osogbo isn't bad. I have live there for years too before.
Man just dey rugged am ni oo..
Around where do u stay when u were at oshogbo?
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by onlinetomola(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Misyarn:

Man just dey rugged am ni oo..
Around where do u stay when u were at oshogbo?

I stays at Dada Estate and work at Okefia then
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by Misyarn: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
onlinetomola:

I stays at Dada Estate and work at Okefia then
Okay thanks..
What's the average cost of apartments where u stayed then..
Sorry for the too much questioning
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by onlinetomola(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Misyarn:

Okay thanks..
What's the average cost of apartments where u stayed then..
Sorry for the too much questioning

Well, Dada is one of the top expensive areas in Osogbo. A room sefcon there is around 120k - 150k now, Full option. There are some areas in Osogbo that a room sef con isn't expensive as that really.
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by Misyarn: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
onlinetomola:

Well, Dada is one of the top expensive areas in Osogbo. A room sefcon there is around 120k - 150k now, Full option. There are some areas in Osogbo that a room sef con isn't expensive as that really.
Okay thanks.
I would be leaving lag by month end
Re: Cost Of Living In Oshogbo by onlinetomola(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Misyarn:

Okay thanks.
I would be leaving lag by month end

Plan it well bro. If you have a secured job already in Osogbo then it's going to be a good start for you. For real you are going to enjoy your living and save more compare to that of Lagos

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Survive As An International Student In The UK / UK Excludes Nigerian Graduates As It Begins High-potential Visa Application / Scores Feared Dead As Tanker Explodes In Agbede Along Benin-auchi-abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.