Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O (340 Views)

Clean $ Confirm Uk Acer Mini@43k / PC Experts Help! My Laptop Is Running Slow / How To Resolve Any Kind Of Quickbooks Error With Experts' Guidance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O by OnlineBusinessC(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hi guys

Abeg, how much is the average price to RELOAD the OS of a laptop to the latest version of windows 10?

Be like say this Engineer won scam me for IB ooo
Re: Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O by slimjohn2k5: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
It depends on what he will install for u after reloading
Re: Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O by Kingpin1000: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
OnlineBusinessC:
Hi guys

Abeg, how much is the average price to RELOAD the OS of a laptop to the latest version of windows 10?

Oga give the Engineer him money, if you sabi, why you no do am yourself.
Nairalanders abeg make una no tell this guy the price allow the Engineer chop.
Re: Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O by Adewale1603(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
he will reload the Os for you and install the drivers for your system and others regular softwares. prepare 2k.
Re: Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O by Freelane33(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
There is no Job in Dubai and if your friend promised you a job , dem no Dey do work visa again . I just say make I update you
OnlineBusinessC:
Hi guys

Re: Experts, Help Me Confirm Price O by Udemzy05: 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
You didn't tell us how much he is billing you.

(1) (Reply)

"Authenticate Root" Password Of A Zinox Smart Mini Laptop / HP Elitebook 8530w Laptop For Sale @ (50k) / Macbook Pro 2019 (open Box)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.