Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out (63161 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) / Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

What do you mean by "nice time"?!! Inside hotel room?!! A man who is neither your fiance nor husband!!! Smh!

The rubbish we condone these days ehn...

Back in the day, you dare not open your mouth and say you have a boyfriend or girlfriend when you are not done schooling or ready to settle down!

Nowadays, people now fornicate and do rubbish with opposite genders even without anyone in their families being aware of who they are "dating"!

We think we are a woke generation with all this rubbish, not knowing that we are digging our graves!
Somebody will soon call you old school, wait for it.

Dec 31 for that matter.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kinzo0917(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Nah, far from that.
Are you saying ladies should not genuinely fall in love with rich guys?

I had cars all through my days in school, but I never knew anything like yahoo.

Even looking at the boy that killed her, you can never assume that little boy will know anything called ritual.

Even though I understand where you are coming from, that doesn't warrant killing them in this painful manner.
. I agree with you and am not happy that that girl was killed but the rate our girls go after the this yahoo+ boys these days no be here. I am currently in delta now. U need to see this yahoo boys flaunting their wealth. And girls dying to be with them .
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

As if she had some premonition before the snap.....
He should just be hanged, that's all.

They never learn.....Dec 31, you should be with your family or church or somewhere not in a hotel with a boy;

Maybe I am old school sha.
Is the girl in blue dress I saw cut off from the car?
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by DFERENCE: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha
the beautiful ones yet unborn & the ugly ones refuse to die, i pray God answers your comment & prayer accordingly. see you next time i see you
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Stop blaming the victims.

If there were no prostitutes, ritualists won't stop.

Prostitutes are just the most vulnerable.

Your moniker reminds me of CSTR in Chemical Engineering.

CSTR - Continuous Stirred Tank Reactors
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
shegsrules:
So sad really,

Do you see what we are talking about?!!

You would have me believe that girl didn't know or even suspect that this small boy lavishing her with gifts and money wasn"t doing anything legit?!! How dumb was she?!!

Anyway, these infidels called Yahoo boys can only link up with desperate and materialistic ladies.

No way a decent girl with even half a brain won't smell the stench beneath all that fake glamour! No way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
KoshCAD:
Is the girl in blue dress I saw cut off from the car?
Yes...
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by KoshCAD: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.facebook.com/becky.madojemu/videos/259554432933560/

That's the supposed bf she hanged out with same day. He is on the run and unreachable.
Chai, this is so sad.

May he be found and arrested.

These girls don't hear word haaa

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by newoffer: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Funny enough. A 15 year old under my care is nursing to become yahoo boy. I don go fix am for mechatronics workshop
NaijaGoBetter20:

The rate these small small pikin de hustle for money this days fear me, 17years old boys already thinking ritual while their female counterpart dey think of runz.

They legalized immorality, on social media you will see herbalists advise osole aka ritual and on Jiji you will see kayamata these are the possible outcome if not recorrected on time.

So this young beautiful girl don died be that, may God almighty give her parent fortitude to bear their lost.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Kinzo0917(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
CSTRR:

Go and get help.

Gold digging does not mean you deserve to get killed for it.

Their mates gold dig their way to fortune in Europe and they live to old age.
. Now that she has gone to gold dig, she is no more to share the story. Girls won't learn. They always want to reap where they did not sow
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nten: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
All this people saying she went to the hotel to do this and that bla bla bla.... What if she was hijacked on the road forcefully or was hypnotized unconsciously by person(s)/those she might have trusted?

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2022
KoshCAD:
Chai, this is so sad.

May he be found and arrested.

These girls don't hear word haaa
Flashy things.........
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Girls pls be very careful.i even have a video of a girl used for money ritual.would have posted it here but don't no how to do so.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Bouncin(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Does it mean ladies don't read news to see what's happening? Ladies please get sense nah .
And to the idiotic demons that did this, you die will a painful death.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Testimony1988(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmm, it seems she was lured to the hotel, this is an advice to ladies not to go alone to honour an invitation from a stranger in any hotel.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Joseph08(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2022
The headline says found dead in hotel.

So no RIP to waste!

They always want easy life, I only pity her parents.

More will still not learn; rather looking for latest iPhone and making Brazilian hair also going to Dubai for shopping.

Most Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

Somebody will soon call you old school, wait for it.

Dec 31 for that matter.

They should continue... Lemme dey my old school lane and keep enjoying my peace of mind.

That kid literally had Yahoo+ written all over him, as in from head to toe!

I'm willing to bet that no one in her family even knew about such a relationship! How do you agree to go to a hotel room with a person that hasn't made any commitment to you with regards to properly meeting your family and friends.

This generation is just too shallow and blind for my liking!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Blazebond(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2022
It is sad,but we have ourselves to blame for anything unfortunate that happens to us,everybody wants a rich person without trying to use their intuition to verify the source of wealth of these persons. Anytime a person is questioned about their source of sudden or unexplained wealth,Nigerians will scream (haters),so we are going to be stuck with ritualist wealth,yahoo wealth,government and corporate corrupt wealth etc,to be honest my people,Nigeria needs to be cleaned seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Mraaz(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2022
*NEGLIGENCE*
*Some sisters had voluntarily given their supper to cat just because they thought they are still "en-vogue" forgotten that the yellow plantain was once green. Too much of "false expectations", "fantasies" and being too selective can make a sister go for someone she least expected or someone available and not someone she wants
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Emeraldicon(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
Godliness with contentment is great gain...but that boy or whoever did this won't go scot-free..
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by peace0813(f): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Piptocoin:

As long as money is easy bait for girls we have not seen the end of this menace. What would a little girl like that be doing with a guy when she has her studies and future to give all her attention? The truth, however, is there is more to this story and whatever we think or say is mere speculation.
Not just "What would a little girl like that be doing with a guy" but in an hotel.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by fergie001: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Angelfrost:

They should continue... Lemme dey my old school lane and keep enjoying my peace of mind.

That kid literally had Yahoo+ written all over him, as in from head to toe!

I'm willing to bet that no one in her family even knew about such a relationship! How do you agree to go to a hotel room with a person that hasn't made any commitment to you with regards to properly meeting your family and friends.

This generation is just too shallow and blind for my liking!!!
Na so we see am........The funny thing is that they won't learn!

You will still see another girl make the same mistake.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Dick appointment gone bad

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
This is very terrible
But the big question is, who told these useless Nigerians that money can be made through ritual killings??
It's only Nigerians and some few other primitive Africans that hold this very archaic, ignorant and foolish belief.
And unfortunately, many innocent lives have been unnecessarily wasted on this very stupid belief.
This epidermic started in the late 1970s/early 1980s with the emergence of the 419ers, later gained ground during the Otokoto and co era, and are being propagated by the movie industry.
Our forefathers never thought of anything like that,despite their level of ignorance and backwardness

Annoyingly, most of the people expressing pity here hold the same belief as those who committed the above crime.

This is what you get where people choose ignorance and primitivity over science and modernity

No one asks such questions as to where the ''ritual money'' is being printed from, who gives them serial numbers and why the CBN has not noticed there are too much money in circulation than it printed, bearing serial numbers it never issued!

What a useless group of creatures! I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian and an African.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by 07kjb: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm sorry to say it but this girls are getting perfectly what they deserve
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Senomi:
Y are y'all blaming the girl? She must have dated this guy for long thinking he's a good guy before he eventually decided to use her for money rituals, most times it's not the girls fault abeg, y'all should hold the males accountable for suddenly becoming too money conscious,you fit date guy for 3yrs he can just decide one day to kill and use you. Men better stop this rubbish they're all doing just for the sake of nonsense money, it's not worth it atall

She was killed in a hotel boss, na runs gone bad. No guy when go date you for 3yrs go still carry you enter hotel. And if you follow a guy that you have been dating for 3yrs go hotel then you the lady no get vision for the relationship.
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by uniqueboi1(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
The earlier una start dae report these ritualists with unverifiable sources of income the better and safer for your kids.
I take it upon myself to start reporting all yahooists around me.
This evil must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:
This is the murderer.....

How sure are you that guy is the one that killed her
Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by 07kjb: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
ChybuzzDD:
This is very terrible
But the big question is, who told these useless Nigerians that money can be made through ritual killings??
It's only Nigerians and some few other primitive Africans that hold this very archaic, ignorant and foolish belief.
And unfortunately, many innocent lives have been unnecessarily wasted on this very stupid belief.
This epidermic started in the late 1970s/early 1980s with the emergence of the 419ers, later gained ground during the Otokoto and co era, and are being propagated by the movie industry.
Our forefathers never thought of anything like that,despite their level of ignorance and backwardness

Annoyingly, most of the people expressing pity here hold the same belief as those who committed the above crime.

This is what you get where people choose ignorance and primitivity over science and modernity

No one asks such questions as to where the ''ritual money'' is being printed from, who gives it serial numbers and why the CBN has not noticed there are too much money in circulation than it printed, bearing serial numbers it never issued!

What a useless group of creatures! I'm ashamed of being a Nigerian and an African.
Oga it is not about intelligent and acquiring higher education stop saying what you don't know...ritual is 100% in existence

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out by lereinter(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for them nd I pray all my ex are all killed. Stupid bastar d oloshos them. Idiot s. Good thing shez dead now,no more worries. When u toast them,dey start forming,become rude,I can't follow who doesn't have this and that. U don't have class. If u don't work,u will get killed by ritualists. Don't go and learn trade. One olosho dead, hahahahahaha. Yahoo ritualist has finally cashed out. Hahahahahaha

Oga take it easy, why you too dey befriend girls of easy virtue

Person wey no do olosho can fall into the hands of ritualist

Na only prayers dey protect from ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robber Mistakenly Shoots Gang Leader In Enugu / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / Female Informant For Unknown Gunmen In Imo Arrested (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.