Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) (726 Views)

Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday / Spiritual Items / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Brazil is a spiritual country they believe in ifa, yemoja, Ogun, and the rest, in fact, they carry am for head and they are proud, so here are some spiritual traditional African items that you can sell in brazil to make money and they are

Pena de acodide(africana)

Iba igba lle ori Africano orixa vermelho Santo candomble, ifa

Erukere aluquere Africano candomble umbanda orixa ifa

Colar Africano rungebre candomble umbanda

Opon ifa tabua de jogo de buzios candomble

Note:I can't connect you to a buyer in Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVENtukoS4c

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/you-can-make-money-by-selling-african.html?m=1
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
The prices are there convert to naira

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Bilabong(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
I thought u had opened a thread like this before?

Or God is this a sign?

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2022
More

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by illicit(m): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Will they buy juju like Aluwo?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmm...Does eBay ship well to Brazil?
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by lastdiamond143: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Brazil is a spiritual country they believe in ifa, yemoja, Ogun, and the rest, in fact, they carry am for head and they are proud, so here are some spiritual traditional African items that you can sell in brazil to make money and they are

Pena de acodide(africana)

Iba igba lle ori Africano orixa vermelho Santo candomble, ifa

Erukere aluquere Africano candomble umbanda orixa ifa

Colar Africano rungebre candomble umbanda

Opon ifa tabua de jogo de buzios candomble

Note:I can't connect you to a buyer in Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVENtukoS4c

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/you-can-make-money-by-selling-african.html?m=1

It’s not that easy like that, the business will put you in bad debts.

Selling Makumba and Umbanda artigos no be child play bro

If receita hold your brokus once, lol

And most of this Brazilians will owe you and not pay for your goods on time

Many many things Dey involve man
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
lastdiamond143:

It’s not that easy like that, the business will put you in bad debts.

Selling Makumba and Umbanda artigos no be child play bro

If receita hold your brokus once, lol

And most of this Brazilians will owe you and not pay for your goods on time

Many many things Dey involve man

Why would receita hold me when I would pay the tax and follow the rules? I have a registered company and I use it to buy things (import) and pay the tax it is not difficult and when you sell online how would Brazilians owe you?? If its not easy for you to import it does not mean its the same for everyone
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
More..

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
illicit:
Will they buy juju like Aluwo?

Lol grin grin
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:
Hmm...Does eBay ship well to Brazil?

I think so, I mostly use Ali express and amazon
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bilabong:
I thought u had opened a thread like this before?

Or God is this a sign?

Not really
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by lastdiamond143: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Why would receita hold me when I would pay the tax and follow the rules? I have a registered company and I use it to buy things (import) and pay the tax it is not difficult and when you sell online how would Brazilians owe you?? If its not easy for you to import it does not mean its the same for everyone

Okay na, I like you, you get mouth, do am na make we see. You Dey run your mouth anyhow now, your body go calm.

Vc nao sabe nada kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by lastdiamond143: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, he said if it’s not easy for me, guy that’s what I have been doing here before you enter Pele, and I am still doing it but a lot is involved. You don’t know anything, you just go mercadolivre go carry pictures post here to blog. I get license to import, I have all docs but Oga Brazil people mad, they will seize your goods and you will even pay lawyer die nothing will happen, just continue your blogging abeg, I don’t have time for all this talk, come face me make we clear ourselves. I Dey Pele too
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
lastdiamond143:

Lol, he said if it’s not easy for me, guy that’s what I have been doing here before you enter Pele, and I am still doing it but a lot is involved. You don’t know anything, you just go mercadolivre go carry pictures post here to blog. I get license to import, I have all docs but Oga Brazil people mad, they will seize your goods and you will even pay lawyer die nothing will happen, just continue your blogging abeg, I don’t have time for all this talk, come face me make we clear ourselves. I Dey Pele too

Go sleep abeg you no get talk na only mouth you get and this is the problem with you Nigerians because you feel it is hard for you so others should not do it

Don't cut corners and you won't have problems with the tax authorities

There are things you can't import and if they seize it that means you are not allowed to import it, simple

How the did ones on mercado livre enter Brazil? They they dissappear,or they developed wings? oboy comot here abeg

This is why I always avoid Nigerians in Brazil because they think they can't do it so others can not do it and they get mad when you that just arrived is doing better faster than them that have been in Brazil for over 50yrs

And note you can't tell me what to do or what to talk about let it sink in,do you think I entered Brazil in 2021?

why didn't you post about it before I did?

If you like be doing it for 100 years before I enter Brazil, in short I am done with you
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
lastdiamond143:

Okay na, I like you, you get mouth, do am na make we see. You Dey run your mouth anyhow now, your body go calm.

Vc nao sabe nada kkkkkkkkkkkkk

I be your brother way you go day tell me wetin to do? I know you before, oboy clear
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by lastdiamond143: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Go sleep abeg you no get talk na only mouth you get and this is the problem with you Nigerians because you feel it is hard for you so others should not do it

Don't cut corners and you won't have problems with the tax authorities

There are things you can't import and if they seize it that means you are not allowed to import it, simple

How the did ones on mercado livre enter Brazil? They they dissappear,or they developed wings? oboy comot here abeg

This is why I always avoid Nigerians in Brazil because they think they can't do it so others can not do it and they get mad when you that just arrived is doing better faster than them that have been in Brazil for over 50yrs

And note you can't tell me what to do or what to talk about let it sink in,do you think I entered Brazil in 2021?

why didn't you post about it before I did?

If you like be doing it for 100 years before I enter Brazil, in short I am done with you

Guy I am not angry at all, no no, you are getting this all wrong bruv, I dey clear you but you no won learn

I have seen most of your post defending Brasil and I was like this guy ehn kkkkkkkkk

You be naija too, and you dey live for Brasil, calm down and learn, you see most of the goods you see on that site are smuggled in, Receita don’t allowed anything that deals with animal stuff like that feather or horsetails and even seeds, they are all contraband.

Calm down make you learn. And if you registered a company for importation the law is you only import what you mentioned at the company objectives and tax go wound you join. YES there are stuff you can bring in that is 100% acceptable but those things no fit give you better money.

So all this your talk talk, No be everybody go make am for this life man, even if you Dey USA, Canada or any developed country e no mean say you go make am, nah grace and God so nobody Dey beef you or angry about you doing well, that one na for your pocket.

Just do your research well before posting, don’t mislead people.

Ficar com Deus wink

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
lastdiamond143:

Guy I am not angry at all, no no, you are getting this all wrong bruv, I dey clear you but you no won learn

I have seen most of your post defending Brasil and I was like this guy ehn kkkkkkkkk

You be naija too, and you dey live for Brasil, calm down and learn, you see most of the goods you see on that site are smuggled in, Receita don’t allowed anything that deals with animal stuff like that feather or horsetails and even seeds, they are all contraband.

Calm down make you learn. And if you registered a company for importation the law is you only import what you mentioned at the company objectives and tax go wound you join. YES there are stuff you can bring in that is 100% acceptable but those things no fit give you better money.

So all this your talk talk, No be everybody go make am for this life man, even if you Dey USA, Canada or any developed country e no mean say you go make am, nah grace and God so nobody Dey beef you or angry about you doing well, that one na for your pocket.

Just do your research well before posting, don’t mislead people.

Ficar com Deus wink

How did I mislead people? You have already answered your own question, if they seize it that means it's illegal simple,and you said it yourself already, would day seize the Opon ifa and the beads and bitter kola and kola nut? NO,I wrote an article about it already telling people what they can bring to Brazil and what they can not and I never said I am doing well, all I have is the grace of God that's all
Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2022

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by lastdiamond143: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

How did I mislead people? You have already answered your own question, if they seize it that means it's illegal simple,and you said it yourself already, would day seize the Opon ifa and the beads and bitter kola and kola nut? NO,I wrote an article about it already telling people what they can bring to Brazil and what they can not and I never said I am doing well, all I have is the grace of God that's all

No wahala bro

God help us all

1 Like

Re: You Can Make Money By Selling African Spiritual Items In Brazil (photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
lastdiamond143:

No wahala bro

God help us all

Amen o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Without The Shin, Muslims Will Not Be Able To Recognize Allah / COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD THAT ARE OVER 2000 YEARS AS SUPPORTED BY BIBLE VERSES / Surviving R. Kelly: Will The Church Embrace The Accused Singer Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.