Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Hear Me! Sapa No Be The Problem Oo! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hear Me! Sapa No Be The Problem Oo! (177 Views)

Hear Me Out. / Please And Please Hear Me Out / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear Me! Sapa No Be The Problem Oo! by SpiritTraveller(m): 5:54am On Jan 06, 2022
SAPA!

I've been hearing of that 4-letter word for a long time but didn't know what it meant, until of recent.. grin

Simply put, "Sapa" is a 9ja slang that describes a situation where one is (extremely) broke. In other words, little or no money dey inside one's pocket.

And the economy of the country seems to make Sapa worse.. undecided

Well, it is inescapable! At one time or the other, the average Nigerian has faced "Sapa".

However, there's something really important you need to know about this money wahala, as you go deep into this new year.

There's an ocean of difference between being broke and being poor.

And your understanding of the difference will put you on the path towards wealth & freedom from money worries.

Brokenness is the lack of money.

This is normal for money flows like current to fulfill its purpose. It comes, it goes and comes again.

It could go quickly and may not return immediately, leading to brokenness.

Poverty is the lack of confidence in making money.

This is abnormal for Nature, in and of itself is abundant.

A simple understanding of one truth can help you start building your "confidence muscle".

Money is never made. It is collected from people.

And you can collect it the right way, which I recommend, or the wrong way, which I don't advice, like stealing.

About collecting the right way, there are a lot of people in the world today, with countless problems that need solving or better ways of solving...

...and they are willing to give their money to those who can solve their problems!

Check out my signature below for a simple opportunity you can take advantage of to start making money.

Don't just be a consumer, giving your money to those who have what you want.

Also be a producer by giving to people what you have that they want, in exchange for their money.

And you don't have to be in business before you start solving problems!

As a man, a woman, a friend or an employee, you can start flexing your problem-solving muscles, for free or a little fee.

As an employee, this act will even make you more valuable in the eyes of your employer.

Come to think of it, that's why you're even paid, monthly!

To do certain tasks that contribute towards solving a big problem!

Brokenness is a physical state. Poverty is a mental state.

Don't fear being broke.

Fear being poor and rewire your mindset to that of abundance.

Lead The Movement!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Afrique Cargos Fraud / Only 3 Not 10 Died In Salvation Ministries Building Collapse – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.