Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) (30396 Views)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by CallMeDrino: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Media personality Toke Makinwa has prayed to find true love saying someone’s son must find her this year as she joins the latest trend on Tik Tok, Igbere TV reports.

Toke Makinwa has fumed about how people are so interested in her private life and who she sleeps with after allegations of taking her supposed sugar daddy to court went viral and now wants to find true love to cut everything short.

Commenting on the video she said, Toke Makinwa said somebody’s son must find her this year for her to have the true love that the video said she will find and cut all these rumors and allegations of sleeping with married men.

Toke Makinwa is a very hardworking lady but that isn’t talked about as the kind of guys/men she’s been sleeping with and that seems to be hurting her so much and fans reacting to her video said an amen to her prayer wishing she finds true love this year to end all those allegations against her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZzb789nAE

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYXIo6-AuVa/?utm_medium=copy_link

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by chatinent: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2022
And the best way is announcing it so that those peddlers of counterfeit true love will come and kpokpogi you?

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2022
You will find true love on my rooster

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Waakanda: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
...and monitoring spirits are waiting grin

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Toke. You talk too much recently

My own advice be say... If you want to marry this year in Nigeria you have to be strong like blue film camera man.... ���

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Iamdbull: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

I will try and befriend her so as to gain popularity for my music

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Funkybabee(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
I thought you are pregnant with that picture
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by AsapTeddy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
I blame the stupid people giving this one attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Elock1: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
angry
Sometimes wetin dy stop this female celebrities from settling down na pride and too much big eye...

Well I fit dy wrong Sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Heffalump(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
This vijayjay has come again. sooner she will start complaining that bloggers are insulting her personality.
You see this life, if you live a ghetto style of life people will treat you as a slum person. As you dress, so you're addressed.
TM should learn how to package herself well, this is 2022 and not 2016! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by illicit(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Here I am
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Adeolaeniola(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na now you say you don dey old cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by twilliamx(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by hisexcellency34: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Methuselah
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
i am here baby
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by jonagaga(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why won't people be concerned abot who is fuckin u when u announce everything on social media..
celebrity olosho �
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Baawaa(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
R
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by joviegghead: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hmm

How does one find that, which does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by shiwex: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pray you do.... You deserve some happiness just like everyone else.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by HelpYourself(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
It's not farfetched and it's a noble goal indeed, But remember if you have sown true love you will surely reap it . If you sowed lies, deceit and manipulation, you will never find true love for the pain you subjected others to you must experience ten fold these are the spiritual laws and they are unshakable. Forget what any pastor or imam tells you.

If you like fast 1000 days , you will reap exactly what you sowed with profit.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Irupetepete: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok
Me this year, I must make money
Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by seunny4lif(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
She meant new ATM grin abi

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by ikorodureporta: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin cheesy
Ultimate search vol2

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
She meant,, a permanent live-in congo-shiner..
She is tired of all these “paid” temporary pick-up shiners??

By February, she would be under much self-imposed pressure to flaunt her man on Valentine's Day.
And Yess.
She would definitely flaunt a man on Valentine's Day.
Then, more of the main stories about them, and more exposures about the mystery man would begin to fill the air..
And we may not get out of the gossips until July-August.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D And His Cute Son!! / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.