Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) (38715 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by olayiwola72(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Celebrities and lies

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
drinoayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kiMGRGtN38

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYW26smln3C/?utm_medium=copy_link
This uche una dey call mad is silently doing his business codedly , in this life get something doing it and do it for business , let people be seeing it like you are stupid , weird talking trash but connect it to business make your money ,who would have thought Jim iyke paid uche very well for all this his ranting online and eventual video fight , now his ranting is giving Jim iyke inspiration for a movie bad comment

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Femeto: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
The real one they come you cant escape it.
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by victorazy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Amojii:
We kukuma know say the fight was a lie...

You no no
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Emerald04(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Jim should be thanking me for making him popular again
Everything here’s almost edited. Your user ID seems to be seating ontop of your profile pic grin una dey fake comments again?
Everytime it’s Dbull on this one, dbull on this one. Stop going way too hard bruh. If entertainment no be your way you no fit blow aje. you’ll only be another nairaland legend falling like Airforce01
Take a chill pill my bruhda.
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let people see this and give themselves brain. This is why we shouldn't believe everything on the media. I've always thought this thing was a stunt to promote his movie. Those who were over hyping Jim Iyke should feel ashamed.
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Pheelz2020(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
PSquare will soon come and confess their own.

Nbotee:
It was obvious and glaring dat the fight was staged
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by PBeni(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Trust these celebrities at your own peril.

See the video of the fight below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwalf0KqJtc

Mr man stop this rubbish this new year. If you wanted us to watch your video on YouTube you could've said so, why the misleading link? angry

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Ifyjos(f): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na lie jor, the 2 settings are different jor, the first was real, they acted another after reconciliation
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nbotee:

Why didn't you say so back then?
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Amos1423(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
If you want to have the attention of Nigerians to yourself, just keep doing something crazy and try as much as possible to stay relevant at it be it in politics, religious places or the entertainment industry.

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Nbotee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Why didn't you say so back then?

I did.. Go look for the initial thread and find my comment
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by newswires: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

TWO MMUMU KPIRI DISGRACING EACH OTHER
adenrele is like you want some contract from gbegile boys
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
I knew from beginning it was staged. Fake people up & down

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
I knew from beginning it was staged. Fake people up & down.
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Kellie069(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sheybi you see social media eh? Believe it at your own peril
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Biggcake: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nbotee:

Shut the fvck up...

You fvcking believed it.

Unamsaying?

Huh

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by manunitedbabes: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin grin I will never comment again
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Oblongata: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

You are a great guy going places, why deceive us?. I am so surprised you could stoop this low just to get traffic.

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by DenreleDave(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
IgbalodeRaymond:
adenrele is like you want some contract from gbegile boys

Abeg is mmumi kpiri a name of a person or tribe .. Catch fun man
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by laughitall(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Femeto:
The real one they come you cant escape it.
lol the real one too is fake ..
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by dammyco(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Make i dey watch
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by laughitall(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ifyjos:
Na lie jor, the 2 settings are different jor, the first was real, they acted another after reconciliation
they really catch this one .. mugu .. dem show u back stage u still no believe
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Kutunban: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tiwa's bleep tape is not real too.

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by Nbotee(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Biggcake:

Shut the fvck up...

You fvcking believed it.

Unamsaying?

Huh

Go and take ur meds
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Telling Silly Lies Can Take You No Where...!!
And as for you, I have a little piece of advice for you..
DEPRESSION IS REAL..!!
BEWARE OF DEPRESSION.!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ifyjos:
I played the two scenes side-by-side..
If they acted another one,, then they actually paid serious attention to a lot of details.
Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

hell fire await.....

Re: Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) by DavidOvie007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Today is my birthday.
Somebody should show me LOVE

UBA
David Ovie Adu.

God bless you

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / Dj Humility Holds Arik Air Staff Hostage Over Delayed Flight [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday