Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,733 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nigerian Singer Burna Boy Has Gifted Himself A Pretty Expensive Car. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Burna Boy Has Gifted Himself A Pretty Expensive Car. (198 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Jennifer Ephraim Gets Expensive Car Gift Ahead Of Birthday / Ruger Rocks A Pretty Lady On Stage (Video, Pics) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Burna Boy Has Gifted Himself A Pretty Expensive Car. by anythingcelebri: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
The new Lamborghini for the singer is the most recent addition to the Lamborghini family.

On Thursday, January 6, 2022, the Grammy winner took to Instagram Stories to post photographs of his new Lamborghini Urus, which he paid N250 million for.
"Damini, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. You have God's love, your family's love, and my love for you. Nothing else is required, "He added a caption to one of the photographs.

According to Carmart, the Novitec Group updated the Urus Novitec Edition, making it more powerful and changing its stance.

Burna Boy, who has a garage full of exotic cars, understands how to treat himself to pricey gifts.

Continue reading

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Burna Boy Has Gifted Himself A Pretty Expensive Car. by donbachi(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
E be like him dey compete with davido for cars.

(1) (Reply)

They’ll ‘service’ Your Woman For You If You Don’t Have Money — Singer Portable / Nigerian Celeb Surgeries / Regina Daniels Says Her Husband Is Behind Aphrodisiac Vendor Jaruma’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.