Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie (612 Views)

Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / Faces Of Nigerian Forthcoming Presidents In 25 Yrs Time / Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by SaudanaofSokoto: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2022
This fact by the former president Olusegun Obasanjo may not go down well with the Igbos,but its the bitter truth. Now, let me crave the indulgence of readers, with this assertion,a nyone may want to believe it or NOBODY THAT HAS COME ACCROSS AN IGBO MAN! THAT WILL BE COMFORTABLE HAVING AN IGBO AS THE PRESIDENT.
I will be informing my readers the reasons and the instances for this. The reasons are as follow:
1. The coalition government of 1958 involving the old northern region led by Sir Ahmedu Bello and the old eastern region led by Dr Nnamdi Azikwe collapsed because of the greed of one time self-styled pan africanist and falsed advocate of one Nigeria,Dr Nnamdi Azikwe'GREED AND SELFISHNESS OVER THE DISCOVERY OF OI,and this made the northern leaders till this day,NEVER TO TRUST ANY IGBO MAN AGAIN,BUTTO USE THEM AS PAWNS IN THE GAME OF POLITICS IN NIGERIA!.
2. The orchestrated coup d'etat by mainly Igbos military officers in connivance with their political leaders
3. The refusal of Aguyi Ironsi,who was then
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by SaudanaofSokoto: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2022
head of state to bring the cculprits to book more than 6 good month after the bloody incident because as its now known IT WAS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT BY THE IGBOS TO TRUNCATE OUR DEMOCRASY.
4. The forceful introduction of the UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT,without recourse to the Nigeria people that made up the component part of the country because as we now know later was to control all the natural resources in every part of the country.
5. The killing of both the political and military leaders of both the northern region and the western region,the killing of a political from the mid-west,WITHOUT ANY EITHER OF THE IGBOS MILITARY OR POLITICAL LEADERS AFFECTED,TO SHOW EVERYONE STILL IN DOUBT
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by Redcrafton: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2022
If being president can make a region better than the others...

... then your northern region would have been like Dubai

...but unfortunately its the poorest region in every indices of governance...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by Vistra40: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2022
[s][/s]
SaudanaofSokoto:
This fact by the former president Olusegun Obasanjo may not go down well with the Igbos,but its the bitter truth. Now, let me crave the indulgence of readers, with this assertion,a nyone may want to believe it or NOBODY THAT HAS COME ACCROSS AN IGBO MAN! THAT WILL BE COMFORTABLE HAVING AN IGBO AS THE PRESIDENT.
I will be informing my readers the reasons and the instances for this. The reasons are as follow:
1. The coalition government of 1958 involving the old northern region led by Sir Ahmedu Bello and the old eastern region led by Dr Nnamdi Azikwe collapsed because of the greed of one time self-styled pan africanist and falsed advocate of one Nigeria,Dr Nnamdi Azikwe'GREED AND SELFISHNESS OVER THE DISCOVERY OF OI,and this made the northern leaders till this day,NEVER TO TRUST ANY IGBO MAN AGAIN,BUTTO USE THEM AS PAWNS IN THE GAME OF POLITICS IN NIGERIA!.
2. The orchestrated coup d'etat by mainly Igbos military officers in connivance with their political leaders
3. The refusal of Aguyi Ironsi,who was then[s][/s]
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by Vistra40: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2022
[s][/s]
SaudanaofSokoto:
head of state to bring the cculprits to book more than 6 good month after the bloody incident because as its now known IT WAS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT BY THE IGBOS TO TRUNCATE OUR DEMOCRASY.
4. The forceful introduction of the UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT,without recourse to the Nigeria people that made up the component part of the country because as we now know later was to control all the natural resources in every part of the country.
5. The killing of both the political and military leaders of both the northern region and the western region,the killing of a political from the mid-west,WITHOUT ANY EITHER OF THE IGBOS MILITARY OR POLITICAL LEADERS AFFECTED,TO SHOW EVERYONE STILL IN DOUBT[s][/s]
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
T,HOW TREACHEROUS THESE PEOPLE CAN BE AND AS WE KNOW A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES ITS SPOTS.
6. The activities of Nnamdi Kalu also is part of the reasons why political power wont be given to the SE soon.

Now! The instances of these:
1. The north,I mean,the core north and the south east never many things together such political ideology,religion,culture,values etc,unlike most part of the north central and considerable numbers of the south west.
2. During the early the coalition that came to be was at the instance of Nnamdi Azikwe and not the northern leaders,this means say,if a Awolowo had come along he would have equally being accepted BUT HE WAS ARROGANT.
3. The workings of the north and the Igbos was born out shared dermination to stop Awolowo was a threat as at that time,even though Azikwe ran in that election,NOBODY RECKON WITH HIM IN THAT ELECTION.
4. Alex Ekweme,as the then vice-presidential,WAS FOOLED IN BELIEVING THAT POWER WILL BE HANDED OVER TO HIM AFTER 7HAGARI WHO WAS THEN PRESIDENTMIGHT HAVE CONCL
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by Redcrafton: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:
T,HOW TREACHEROUS THESE PEOPLE CAN BE AND AS WE KNOW A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES ITS SPOTS.
6. The activities of Nnamdi Kalu also is part of the reasons why political power wont be given to the SE soon.

Now! The instances of these:
1. The north,I mean,the core north and the south east never many things together such political ideology,religion,culture,values etc,unlike most part of the north central and considerable numbers of the south west.
2. During the early the coalition that came to be was at the instance of Nnamdi Azikwe and not the northern leaders,this means say,if a Awolowo had come along he would have equally being accepted BUT HE WAS ARROGANT.
3. The workings of the north and the Igbos was born out shared dermination to stop Awolowo was a threat as at that time,even though Azikwe ran in that election,NOBODY RECKON WITH HIM IN THAT ELECTION.
4. Alex Ekweme,as the then vice-presidential,WAS FOOLED IN BELIEVING THAT POWER WILL BE HANDED OVER TO HIM AFTER 7HAGARI WHO WAS THEN PRESIDENTMIGHT HAVE CONCL

I beg go to school and brush up...

Did the activities of Boko miscreants stop the north from being appointed by APC and PDP 2015, like OPC didn't stop the SW from having sole candidates in the two parties in 1999.

How would respond to this?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2022
E HIS SECOND TERMS,UNKNOWN TO HIM THE MILITARY HAD BEEN CONTACTED TO TAKE OVER POWER BEFORE THE END OF THE SHAGARI'S SECOND TERM.
6. During the 1993 presidential election,Bashir Tofa lost the election in the north, mainly he field AN IGBO MAN as his running mate.
7. President Muhammadu Buhari had lost all the previous elections that he particited in having an man as his running mate prior to when he chose a Yoruba as his vice-presidential flag bearer. Also Atiku Abubarkar,lost the two elections he contested an Igbo running mates,the last one is still fresh in our memory.
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by SaudanaofSokoto: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Redcrafton:

I beg go to school and brush up...

Did the activities of Boko miscreants stop the north from being appointed by APC and PDP 2015, like OPC didn't stop the SW from having sole candidates in the two parties in 1999.

How would respond to this?

Oh! I can see how educated you are by your response. Power is not giving it is taking. THIS IS TO ALL IGBO WHEN IT FINALLY DAWN ON YOU LOTS THAT POWER WONT BE HANDED TO ANY OF YOU,WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN CHEST BEATERS!!
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by Redcrafton: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:

Oh! I can see how educated you are by your response. Power is not giving it is taking. THIS IS TO ALL IGBO WHEN IT FINALLY DAWN ON YOU LOTS THAT POWER WONT BE HANDED TO ANY OF YOU,WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN CHEST BEATERS!!

How did the SW and the north took power in 1999 and 2015?

If you du*b fellow agree that power is taken, why are you now blaming Kanu for the reason the SE can't get power?

You see your pathetic and damned hypocritical life?
Re: Obasanjo,igbos Will Be President Of Nigeria In 150 Yrs Time-chiekwas Okorie by Reality3080: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
A

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu's Presidential Billboard Sighted In Kano (photos) / Nigerians Of All Tribe Are Begging Peter Obi To Contest The Presidency? / How Come Jazz Disappoints Ipob Terrorists Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.