Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Would You Believe This Was America?? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Would You Believe This Was America?? (3425 Views)

Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden / Was America’s Assassination Of Qassem Suleimani Justified? / You Will Not Believe This Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by seborrhic: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Useless point,useless comparison.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Daniel058(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Kzinne:
Most young Nigerians no longer believe in Nigeria because of its economic woes. At a time most Americans were so poor they couldn't afford nothing to eat. This during the great depression of the 1930s. Yet Americans didn't run away or curse their country

you can't compare Nigeria with America of 1930

We have everything here but our leaders are greedy and wicked.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
the one you are supporting what did they put in place?

I don't support APC or PDP , grandsire.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Meteng: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
What's your point? We should celebrate the suffering or what?
I tire for the poster o

1 Like

Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Benwallt(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Our ppl dream of utopia in their parlor and their bedrooms.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Akudaisi: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
buhari did not cause your surfering, buhari only made sure that you are not getting that corrupt money again. If you want to surfer, who am I to stop you. As for me I am doing good.
we know u ain’t doing any good,highest you manage to feed well.
What kind of car do u drive ?
What kind of house do u live in ?
Send your pictures let me send me lets see
U think if I don’t support corrupt government automatically am poor apoda
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Sunday2021: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Akudaisi:
we know u ain’t doing any good,highest you manage to feed well.
What kind of car do u drive ?
What kind of house do u live in ?
Send your pictures let me send me lets see
U think if I don’t support corrupt government automatically am poor apoda
you can easily Google Biden car and send or snap the best house in your area and send it.
If I tell you iam doing good then IAM doing good. You want to measure your standards of leaving good with the type of car or house. Go and check Dangote house in kano, go and check buhari house in daura then you will know that only poor individual are hungry to leave in a house like 5 star hotel.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Amos1423(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Before the great depression, America was winning dullard! America is what it is because of their role during the world War by selling weapons at both side.

You can't compare how organized the American society was before the period of the Great Depression to present day Nigeria, you just can't! OP do you know that slave trade was a accorded a legal business in same America I.e to say even when almost all the country is filled with illegality, they so arranged and bond it with laws much that the other persons right is protected and they are not a target of themselves like we Africans divided by borrowed religion, tribe and personal greed.

Airplanes, Computers, Trains, Electricity etc were all part or either conceived during such period & Nigeria of today can never beat such feet even in a trillion years to come if we do not solve the problem of greed and begin thinking about the next generation and raising a course to beleive in.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by jesmond3945: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kzinne:
Most young Nigerians no longer believe in Nigeria because of its economic woes. At a time most Americans were so poor they couldn't afford nothing to eat. This during the great depression of the 1930s. Yet Americans didn't run away or curse their country

it was not because of bad government. It was a global thing.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Akudaisi: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
you can easily Google Biden car and send or snap the best house in your area and send it.
If I tell you iam doing good then IAM doing good. You want to measure your standards of leaving good with the type of car or house. Go and check Dangote house in kano, go and check buhari house in daura then you will know that only poor individual are hungry to leave in a house like 5 star hotel.
you think like an Aboki bye bye cheesy
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by ovation88: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Akudaisi:
Abeg Buhari should go for third term we need more of this besides the US suffered before they became world power grin
No pain No gain
Op na certified DINDIRIN
This is what happens when you just finished smoking Kogi weeds, Your brain will be directly proportional to the imaginations and architectural designs, which are inversely proportional to the current realities in the state.

Kogi weed...., making people dream beyond their reach..
Try and smoke one today.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Rickmann: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kzinne:

Its still done till now..
All Mc Donalds outlets/cafes in the US still give out free coffee and doughnuts very early in the morning to those who can't afford it.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for ur country"

- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

The above line is the FOUNDATION on which America is built on today and we envy them.

What have we done for our country?
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by joinnow: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kzinne:

Are we in great depression
Nigeria are suffering because of one bonbonclat knows nothing than cow and dishing out cowish policy that is dragging Nigeria back to 1930 depression and your little mind expect Nigeria to be quiet and not react.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Akudaisi: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
ovation88:

This is what happens when you just finished smoking Kogi weeds, Your brain will be directly proportional to the imaginations and architectural designs, which are inversely proportional to the current realities in the state.

Kogi weed...., making people dream beyond their reach..
Try and smoke one today.
it's like a Kogi man took ur wife from u grin
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Sunday2021: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Akudaisi:
you think like an Aboki bye bye cheesy
Yes thank God iam not a greedy ipob terrorists that is ready to sell his parents for money.
Thank God iam not a drug Barron
Thank God iam not a cannibal
Thank God iam not a product of baby factory
Thank God we don't see prostition as a business
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by bluefilm: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kzinne:

The first picture was during the Great Depression when Al Capone the Mafia boss was feeding people for free.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Saintmary(f): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kzinne:

Thousands of people committed suicide.

Thousands left the country.

Please share the complete story.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Reflect7: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Daniel058:
you can't compare Nigeria with America of 1930

We have everything here but our leaders are greedy and wicked.

There we go with ''our leaders are''....

You people are ridiculous.

The ''leaders'' dropped from the sky, abi?

Look, until YOU Nigerians get rid of your self hate, inferiority complex, and white worshiping curse, you will always struggle. You get the leaders you deserve. They mirror YOUR mindset.

Do you know that traders and manufacturers in Nigeria put 'made in Italy', 'made in China', 'made in India' etc etc on their products, eg shoes, bags, clothes, car parts etc just to get Nigerians to buy them?

Is that the fault of ''our leaders''?

How will you develop and industrialise if your racial inferiority complex won't let you buy your OWN manufactured goods?

Useless, mentally colonised people.

Skin bleaching capital of the world.

How could you possibly produce great leaders?

You're scum.
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:07am On Jan 07, 2022
To be honest with you op.

I curse the day i realize I was born in Nigeria undecided

Very foolish country
Re: Would You Believe This Was America?? by Daniel058(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Reflect7:

There we go with ''our leaders are''....

You people are ridiculous.

The ''leaders'' dropped from the sky, abi?

Look, until YOU Nigerians get rid of your self hate, inferiority complex, and white worshiping curse, you will always struggle. You get the leaders you deserve. They mirror YOUR mindset.

Do you know that traders and manufacturers in Nigeria put 'made in Italy', 'made in China', 'made in India' etc etc on their products, eg shoes, bags, clothes, car parts etc just to get Nigerians to buy them?

Is that the fault of ''our leaders''?

How will you develop and industrialise if your racial inferiority complex won't let you buy your OWN manufactured goods?

Useless, mentally colonised people.

Skin bleaching capital of the world.

How could you possibly produce great leaders?

You're scum.

I'm neither like you nor the leaders am talking about . Don't ever think everybody is like you.. thief always have the mindset that everyone steals if giving opportunity .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gallery From Hamas Occupation Of Israel / Donald Trump Tweets Iranian In Their Local Language- Photo / Before And After Picture Of Mohbad’s Father, Mr Joseph Aloba(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.