Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

"Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians (285 Views)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by stopthecycle: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2022
The Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi on Tuesday opened himself up to Nigerians for appraisal.

He made public his email address for feedback on the activities of the ministry.

In a statement, Amaechi said he was taking the step to enable Nigerians to assess his ministry’s performance since November 2015.

Amaechi said he has remained committed to revamping the dilapidated railway and moribund maritime sector.

“However, we understand the need for appraisal and so desire to know from the citizenry how we have fared, being that we are accountable to you.

“Your feedback on the performance of the ministry is important to us.

“We desire to know where you feel we have succeeded or are succeeding, where we should improve, and or where you feel we are failing or have failed,” the minister said.

Explaining that he desires to do better, Amaechi asked Nigerians to email him at chibuikeamaechi128@gmail.com

He said: “I am very grateful to President Muhammadu Buhari for the opportunity he has given me to serve the nation as the Minister of Transportation.”

Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by dollynnn(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2022
0%
Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by stopthecycle: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2022
dollynnn:
0%

Nah wah
Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2022
- 0 angry angry
Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by Truthisunique: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Una sure say this isn't the one buhari says would be his successor who would be eliminated when revealed?

This one ameachi is forming accountability for future reference when his superior or another minister hasn't called for it

1 Like

Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by Cholls(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
My brother this man na confirm Acagom ooo...upon all the money you don pocket you no fit pay us for this service wey you dey ask us to assess you... Sey you no see Myers Briggs free test ni

1 Like

Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by Redcrafton: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Are the people of SE and SS going to rate this man?

What has he done in these two regions?
Re: "Assess My Performance" - Amaechi Tells Nigerians by crispus09(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2022
K

(1) (Reply)

How ‘unknown’ Court Bailiffs Served Papers That Sacked Magodo Residents / Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero Or A Villain? / What If Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Is The Dark Horse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.