Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Cameroon Trip To See AFCON 2022 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroon Trip To See AFCON 2022 (331 Views)

My First Trip To Obangogo Mountain In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Trip To See AFCON 2022 by mcafeez: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2022
I have been searching all NL to see any thread talking about trip to Cameroon to see AFCON. I cant find any...

Please if you have interest in visiting Cameroon for the AFCON lets plan and suggest roots and means of transportation here.

Due to insecurity in the country.. I will prefer flight though..

Lets talk about documents one might need to take along regarding Covid and all

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Trip To See AFCON 2022 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Bro the times are hard. You must be among the rich few around. Most Nigerians are struggling for survival that the type of recreation you crave for is a distant luxury. I wish you good luck as you enjoy the beautiful game.
Re: Cameroon Trip To See AFCON 2022 by DispatcherLagos: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm already in Cameroon . Contact me when you arrive. Safe journey

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Truck Driver Travel / Likely Interview Questions At The U.S Embassy / Sad Story Of How Lekki Became Home Of Out-of-school Kids Turned Street Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.