Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nairaland Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Wordpress Theme (264 Views)

How To Get Nairaland Wordpress Theme / Blog With Nairaland Wordpress Theme For Sale. / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Wordpress Theme by Ayoife121: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2022
**Firstly I have to thank you for sharing nairaland wordpress theme publicly and free at the same time.
Since I've lost the one I had which was working fine with all the needed Features, I couldn't get it again until I came across a website and found out the admin shared it.
However, I've downloaded the theme, and installed it on my website which is https://edupreneurs.com.ng but detected it had some issues mentioned below

No registration link for new users to join
Admin bar isn't showing up on website top bar and when I tried to edit the theme, it covers a part of the website which is not suppose to be.
3. No 3 issue with the theme is that it has no post publishing page, and all efforts proves abortive.
But I'd like you to do me a favor concerning the theme.
Here is the link to the website https://edupreneurs.com.ng ,you can take a look at it.
Please share with me if you have it.
Be it nairaland or Nnu theme.**

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have A Website Setup ( Purely Informational ) Just About 10-15 Pages.. / 5 Proven Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 / How To Integrate Jumia Delivery To Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.