Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Get Nairaland Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Nairaland Wordpress Theme (1378 Views)

Nairaland Wordpress Theme / Blog With Nairaland Wordpress Theme For Sale. / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Nairaland Wordpress Theme by Rindoflex(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Most bloggers and website owners feels it is great to you a simple, fast and responsive template for his/her blog.

It is quite amazing to note that wordpress is one of the best platform for hosting a good blog.
As per say this, owning a blog is no longer a problem but the problem lies in getting a superb template.

We all know Nairaland is a top rated forum in Nigeria. The website uses a good template which consumes less data and it loads very fast.

Most people do not know that Nairaland was not created on wordpress. If you fall in this category, clear your doubts; Nairaland is not a wordpress website.

But we know Nigerians are so talented when it comes to cloning. “Cloning mean redesigning a website templates to one's choice”

A talented Nigerian has cloned the template and can be used for Wordpress websites. The template is a zip file and can be uploaded with ease on any wordpress website.

You can check out http://gisthood.com.ng to see the wordpress website using Nairaland theme.

I have the template with me and I am ready to give it out to anyone for just a token.. Trust me, it's just a token.

You can chat me up on Whatsapp by sending a message to 09023399630

1 Like

Re: How To Get Nairaland Wordpress Theme by PrinceOgun: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
Lol !!
Re: How To Get Nairaland Wordpress Theme by iamapplord(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Op...be careful ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Access E-mail Accounts From Ur Hosting Accounts? / Pls I Need Help On This Project Topic "a Web Based Commodity Bidding System" / To Seun And Mod,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.