Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos (59851 Views)

Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Milli10(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations David. I tap from your blessings and accomplishments this new year. Amen
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Iamdbull: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congrats.

God created many many good things in life for our enjoyment.... Love, Family, Nature...

He also enabled Man also to create stuffs to make us feel good and enjoy life... Tech, Luxury, Tourism...etc.

What's my point...?

The EXTENT of YOUR ENJOYMENT of the goodness of life is directly proportional to YOUR MONEY

Hmmm....

Isn't that interesting....

God created something, but without Money, you cannot really enjoy it well...

You don't agree with me?

Ask the Father who could not spend time with his kids, because he was off, hustling...

Ask the Banker Mother... and she will tell you what's up...

It is important that you make the MONEY

and MAKE IT BIIIG and MAKE IT PASSIVELY

That's why I want you to check my signature now for the way forward.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Verysmart101: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mywd:

Bros u see ehn,,, e dey shock me seff,, overpriced structures..

Thats why i would rather build mine.. Be like dem never go USA see house of $2m shock seff... Demnno sabi anytin

Bro ur brain na pro max.$2,000,0000 USA houses are just paradise.The houses are built on at least 9-10 plots of land and are so big and amazing.Nigerians will build Maggi cube ontop half plot and be stealing people's money.Rubbish people
FarahAideed:

.the Lagos property fraud
at le
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by valuedammy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
kenzysmith:
Oga na only u dey this life we done tire to here your success

As in ehnnn, as if say he no dey commit sin at all maybe that's why he dey progress like that.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by razzydoo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vannn......damn. grin you think say I wan talk vanity abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Saao(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations, I tap into your blessings, 2022 I shall complete my mansion, iJn, Amen
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Obimike30(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
You go fear when you hear the amount wet OBO purchase this crib landing property for nigeria appreciate pass btc especially lagos and abuja
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by allcomage: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians should learn how to build eco friendly homes not just concrete and cement, I'm not hating please. South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania etc lead the way in that regards.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Great
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by harjay1986: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mywd:

Bros u see ehn,,, e dey shock me seff,, overpriced structures..

Thats why i would rather build mine.. Be like dem never go USA see house of $2m shock seff... Demnno sabi anytin

is better to buy that 2 million dollar house here in Nigeria than to have 1million dollar house in USA especially if it has no economical value as not generating money monthly for you, by the time you calculate amount you will be paying per year as tax on such building your body go tell you

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by harjay1986: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
allcomage:
Nigerians should learn how to build eco friendly homes not just concrete and cement, I'm not hating please. South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania etc lead the way in that regards.

yeah we have styro foam building but yet it not coming cheaply
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Celebrity life, no more secrets!!

Mad ooo
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by rave1047: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good one
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aidejay:
this kind house for banana island dem go say make you bring 1 billion naira grin grin Asin 2,432,606.00 dollars.
LWKMD!!!

And person wey get the money go buy am easy.

my people wonders shall never ever end!!!

Means he has 2 houses in over priced banana island?
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by AroleOduduwa2: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
chukslawrence:
Congratulations to him for purchasing an apartment there. These bloggers always spilling fake news, anyways it’s a win for these celebrities, they only debunk fake news when it’s not favouring them. Some of you guys here need to start watching Tayo Aina videos on YouTube.
Btw, the former was also a unit he bought.

Do you know the meaning of an apartment, if you say a town house, it would have made sense.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Joshuazedd(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
OBO money no dey finish
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by nosmassam(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hmm I dey suspect �
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Torosk1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congrats David Adeleke !

As you Purchase this and Purchase that,
Ensure to come out from all forms Evil and acts that glorify the devil.
Ensure to subscribe yourself to the Salvation freely offered by Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

There is no Profit in gaining and Having the whole Earth, only to lose your soul in Hell.

Eternity beckons! Ensure you Genuiely have Have what Really Matters.
The Genuie Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
One minute in Hell Fire, will Dissolve all the years and Moments of vanity .
Be wise!
weytin be your problem self ...must u link everything to repentance??

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by addexx: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why all this oppression.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
God help me please no money to treat myself, no job no money sai davido get two head ,baba I need u help I don tire.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Selfhhhh:
Wow
Can you give at least 13 odds daily I'm an heavy staker.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Glorylynn: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just know that if you have a house in banana island, you are going to hellfaya tongue
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
ZINIX:

Can you give at least 13 odds daily I'm an heavy staker.
scam o , run for your life
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
scam o , run for your life
Lol has he scammed you before.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Bigchristo: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
kenzysmith:
Oga na only u dey this life we done tire to here your success
Go and hustle let people hear your success too, as I Dey finished this comments I wan go hustle too
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Solofresh2: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na insecurity dey worry this one.
No be only you dey acquire this and that but na only you dey post am for social media like say na only you Waka come undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by EmmaLege: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
cool cool cool
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Meedon: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na this kind news I the like to see and hear.

Congratulations OBO.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Teslason(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
chukslawrence:
Congratulations to him for purchasing an apartment there. These bloggers always spilling fake news, anyways it’s a win for these celebrities, they only debunk fake news when it’s not favouring them. Some of you guys here need to start watching Tayo Aina videos on YouTube.
Btw, the former was also a unit he bought.
Following him!
He's doing well.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by TheZeezle(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=109132140][i]Congrats David Adeleke !

As you Purchase this and Purchase that,
Ensure to come out from all forms Evil and acts that glorify the devil.
Ensure to subscribe yourself to the Salvation freely offered by Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

There is no Profit in gaining and Having the whole Earth, only to lose your soul in

Eternity beckons! Ensure you Genuiely have Have what Really Matters.
The Genuie Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
One minute in Hell Fire, will Dissolve all the years and Moments of vanity .
Be wise!

Who exactly brainwashed you? U be mumu and those liking and sharing your comments too. Congrats OBO�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Sextape In South Africa: Singer Denies, "That Ain't Me" (Video, Photos) / Joe: How Resembling Tuface Idibia Made Me Cry Bitterly / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.