Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos (59835 Views)

Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Davido Acquires Diamond Chain And Watch From Malivelihood (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Josephkabila12: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations Davido
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Bestrolland(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congrats bro more achievement.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by pacespot(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
harjay1986:

is better to buy that 2 million dollar house here in Nigeria than to have 1million dollar house in USA especially if it has no economical value as not generating money monthly for you, by the time you calculate amount you will be paying per year as tax on such building your body go tell you

Most of the tax are factored into the price, and the seller shoulder the burden of the tax because they are the one making money.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Eastcaostboy: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Brika:

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2745137799205338926?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Congratulations o.b.o, but try go slow no de too showup, I believe you don past this level
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Innobee99(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Baba God, look this thing na

E fair?
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by executive12: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
pacespot:

Most of the tax are factored into the price, and the seller shoulder the burden of the tax because they are the one making money.

In the US, if you own a house, you have to pay property tax every year.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aidejay:
this kind house for banana island dem go say make you bring 1 billion naira grin grin Asin 2,432,606.00 dollars.
LWKMD!!!

And person wey get the money go buy am easy.

my people wonders shall never ever end!!!

Mywd:

Bros u see ehn,,, e dey shock me seff,, overpriced structures..

Thats why i would rather build mine.. Be like dem never go USA see house of $2m shock seff... Demnno sabi anytin

It's about demand and supply.

There's no space in Banana Island, and everyone wants to live there.

Monaco is tiny too, and the prices reflect that as well.

Here's a 3 bedroom for sale in Monaco for 20 million Euros: https://www.property-for-sale-monaco.com/apartment/x2o8m-monaco-villa-annonciade-west-penthouse/?page=2

And in the US you mentioned, $2m is not enough to buy a 1 bedroom apartment in Trump World Tower: https://newconstructionmanhattan.com/buildings/the-trump-world-tower

Location, location, location...
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by omonla10(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Billionaires pass 100 for this Lagos but lke 5 of them dey make noise with everyday show-off.. All just to stay relevant.. My cars or house never enter Internet sef before cos it only creates more enemies.. I'm never a fan of people showing off everyday.. Na all of us go sick or die Las las

4 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Bizibi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aidejay:
this kind house for banana island dem go say make you bring 1 billion naira grin grin Asin 2,432,606.00 dollars.
LWKMD!!!

real estate developers need to do better in Nigeria.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by pacespot(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
executive12:

In the US, if you own a house, you have to pay property tax every year.

How much is that compared to the comfort of own a house in a stable environment. Propert tax should be your least worry among the taxes in the USA.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by muheeb01(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations David more blessings.....
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by TheEnforcer: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
chukslawrence:
Congratulations to him for purchasing an apartment there. These bloggers always spilling fake news, anyways it’s a win for these celebrities, they only debunk fake news when it’s not favouring them. Some of you guys here need to start watching Tayo Aina videos on YouTube.
Btw, the former was also a unit he bought.
Na so,they will be painting him as one of the richest billionaires we have.Without actually telling the whole story
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by TheEnforcer: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
LesbianBoy:
How many times

Davido you sure say no be lie you dey live so or you lie that first time, which one angry
Davido likes to paint himself as what he is not,for people to think that he is richer than he actually is

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Pharmboy24: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congrats David Adeleke !

As you Purchase this and Purchase that,
Ensure to come out from all forms Evil and acts that glorify the devil.
Ensure to subscribe yourself to the Salvation freely offered by Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

There is no Profit in gaining and Having the whole Earth, only to lose your soul in Hell.

Eternity beckons! Ensure you Genuiely have Have what Really Matters.
The Genuie Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
One minute in Hell Fire, will Dissolve all the years and Moments of vanity .
Be wise!
Lol advicing him as he will even see this post
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Draslo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mywd:

Bros u see ehn,,, e dey shock me seff,, overpriced structures..

Thats why i would rather build mine.. Be like dem never go USA see house of $2m shock seff... Demnno sabi anytin
Relax and do some research. That complex structure costs more than 1billi
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by paskilo247(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Just dey look for 40k to complete my rent, na him another dey buy house for banana island.
God pick my call oooooooo.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by gazza07(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
All of them are building same style. Congrats davido, more wins
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by judedwriter(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
AroOkigbo:
Where art thou- vanity crew? grin

I am here... grin

Vanity upon vanity, all is Vanity!

Enjoy God's blessings but making heaven is far better.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by ynotsadeek(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Happy New Year ���

You didn’t storm into this message by mistake…….the universe choose you.

YouTube changed social media by paying its users. PunkPanda � is about to change communication app for ever.
Get paid for chatting!

1 PunkPanda Token = $0.91 (soon $1)
Download app and activate with my invite code:

Build your own team with your invite code for more tokens. Imagine earning 100,000 tokens this year � Thank me later.

For more info watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZv0Yh-Dz8A
Or contact +2347067340234

You saw this before and ignored? May you don't see it later and it’s already too late.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy
DispatcherLagos:
Sometimes e dey be me like God dey partial
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by clothingonline(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
People who have never live outside Nigeria are asking a USA citizen why he is buying more house in banana island instead of USA

You know nothing about property tax

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by geesilver(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Sometimes e dey be me like God dey partial
My brother, this life na mystery, at the same time e no balance.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by DispatcherLagos: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
geesilver:

My brother, this life na mystery, at the same time e no balance.
whoever that programmed or is controlling the world is bias
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Berankis: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aidejay:
LWKMD!!!

grin grin grin grin the matter tire me too...
And I been dey here dey struggle to build small 3bedroom bungalow inside bush for Ikorodu since. I never know how many years e go take me to complete am.
May God help me!

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by izubext007: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wizkid no dey show off ooooooh but him get things wella
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Berankis: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
AdeniyiA:
More blessings David, I enter/claim/possess into my own blessings this year in Jesus name �
Amen.
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Playermayweda(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aidejay:
LWKMD!!!

Dem dey mad!!!, 2 million usd go get u better house for Florida, California wey u go know say u de live the best house with thousands of square feet as area, na fraud na

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Dfr0: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
How
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Xitri: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nah when burna boy buy car nah that time you self buy house. It's good oo
Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Aidejay(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Berankis:

grin grin grin grin the matter tire me too...
And I been dey here dey struggle to build small 3bedroom bungalow inside bush for Ikorodu since. I never know how many years e go take me to complete am.
May God help me!
amen ooh! you go complete am this year.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos by Berankis: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aidejay:
amen ooh! you go complete am this year.
Amen sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.