Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js (525 Views)

Best Approach To Learn Node Js / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by Maxxim: 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello programming and web gurus in the house, I'm actually finding it difficult in learning and understanding Javascript language since the past few weeks I've commenced learning.
Html and css has been a cool ride for me after having some few lessons, I've been able to make few samples of both but rn I'm stuck with Js
I'll really appreciate it if you can provide methods on how to understand and assimilate the language easily and other info a beginner might need.
Thanks in anticipation....
Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by Iambro(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by Maxxim: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Iambro:
Download this app on Google
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.nextlabs.javascript_guide
Thanks man, really appreciate
Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by jesmond3945: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Maxxim:
Hello programming and web gurus in the house, I'm actually finding it difficult in learning and understanding Javascript language since the past few weeks I've commenced learning.
Html and css has been a cool ride for me after having some few lessons, I've been able to make few samples of both but rn I'm stuck with Js
I'll really appreciate it if you can provide methods on how to understand and assimilate the language easily and other info a beginner might need.
Thanks in anticipation....
dont rush. Understand each line of code and try to make notes. Practice well with a good book.
Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by Maxxim: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
jesmond3945:
dont rush. Understand each line of code and try to make notes. Practice well with a good book.
Noted!!
thanks
Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by TheTraveler: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't try to memorize syntax, rather understand concept.

Take it slowly, do not rush it.

Be patience!
Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by Maxxim: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheTraveler:
Don't try to memorize syntax, rather understand concept.

Take it slowly, do not rush it.

Be patience
!

I find this advice handful, someone once told me this before embarking on this Journey and I think that's what made things easy for me, but what bothers me is the fact that Java script doesn't have structures like text inputs and styling.

But just as you've said ill take my time.
Thanks really appreciate.
Re: What Has Been Your Fastest Approach Into Mastering Js by niel63(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
You'll also learn a great deal by doing...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Code / Product (UI/UX) Designer / Are You An Artist Having Problem With Mixing/mastering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.