Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George (11253 Views)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / LG Polls: Lagos May Transmit Election Results Electronically – LASIEC / Polls: Lagos, Kano Leads With Highest Voting Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by BabaO2: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Frustrated ex-convict and unrepentant covetous coupist want to capture lagos because of rising taxes. No structured and reasonable lagosian will ever align with criminals like an ex convict and unrepentant covetous coupist

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Noted, next..

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by dammyco(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
APC is working in Lagos. Make una no come cast me o

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Tennessee85: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jostoman:
I hope Lagosian would summon the courage to elect their own candidate not the one that would be impose on them by Lagos APC
godfather in 2023.
Who's the candidate of Lagosians that they should elect?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Seun360(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
APC can never loose Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Bashir75: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=iwaeda post=109134135] https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-polls-lagos-is-ensnared-captured-held-in-unbelievable-serfdom-bode-george-olanrewaju-others/

I AM A SON OF THE SOIL IN LAGOS, AN INDIGENE WITH NAME AND PEDIGREE. I MAY NOT AGREE TOTALLY WITH TINUBU BUT THERE IS STABILITY IN LAGOS FOR NON YORUBA RESIDENTS AND INCLUSIVENESS NO MATTER WHAT. I HAVE SAID WHEN TRIBALISTS RIDE ON ETHNICITY TO POWER, IT EMBOLDENS THEM TO DESIRE TOTALITY.

THE IPOBIANS SHOUTING UP AND DOWN INSULTING TINUBU WILL KNOW WHAT’S UP WITH THEM. ALL THEIR LAND TITLES WILL BE SCRUTINIZED, THEIR PLACE & MONOLPOLY IN LAGOS WILL BE CHECKED BECAUSE OMONILU HAVE ARRIVED. THEY WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE. DO I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN? YES, TO STOP THE NONSENSE WITH BIAFRANS. WOULD IT AFFECTS THEM NEGATIVELY, I THINK SO.

YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH EVIL YOU WANT, THE LESSER EVIL OR THE VINDICTIVE ONE. ALL OF THEM ARE STILL LAGOS INDIGENES AND YORUBAS TO ME. NO LOSS FOR SINGLE YORUBA BECAUSE WE ARE ONE PEOPLE, ONE FUTURE.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Sonn(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
The earliest and the betterest PDP forgets Lagos and face the reality the bestest for them, Lagos belongs to Apc and that's final, no one' i mean no one can take it from BAT de JAGABAN, no one' he has Lagos and he have it in full, until further notice......

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Slurity(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Another clear way to identify foolishness is spotting anyone still mounting support for PDP despite the situation we are in currently in this country. If you still think PDP is better solution then you are a fool without apology

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bode the perpetual loser ex convict. Baba elewon needs to shut up. We the sons and daughters of Lagos state will decide who we want not you and your cronies in the pdp.
Bunch of desperate hungry politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by christistruth01: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Was it Tinubu that sent Bode George to Jail ?

Just had to ask
Bode George is taking his beef with Tinubu very Personally and it is now more than Politics alone

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Burruchaga71(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tinubu has captured and rendered Lagos useless .
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by udemzeus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lagos Nigeria Is in bondage
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by goody234: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
PDP just come up with a credible candidate and give APC a run for its money ...APC as a party needs a kick up the back side complacency is creeping in ...Look at the traffic in lagos for godsake ...Look at the okada running up and down stealing from people stuck in this same traffic ....

On top of that a whole governor gets himself involved with this magodo phase 2 nonsense and he got humiliated rightfully so, he should never have gone there and put himself in that position asking the officer to call his boss chai lol........who is advising him

PDP come with a credible candidate talk about what matters to lagosians and the state is yours for the taking !!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by olas24u(f): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jostoman:
I hope Lagosian would summon the courage to elect their own candidate not the one that would be impose on them by Lagos APC
godfather in 2023.
Bode george is the same ,if given the same position.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Doyin2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu has captured and rendered Lagos useless .

Which state not "captured"can compete with lagos in terms of development?

Are you aware of the very low revenue of Lagos before Tinubu turned things around?

Rubbish.
undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jostoman:
godfather in 2023.

Face front
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by israelmao(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lagos may be ensnared in some ways but believe me if Nigeria were to have the kind of pace of development that Lagos is having we'll not be here complaining in this manner.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by iwaeda: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Bashir75 post=109135940][/quote]

Your base is Tapa Street? angry angry angry
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by joey150(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
israelmao:
Lagos may be ensnared in some ways but believe me if Nigeria were to have the kind of pace of development that Lagos is having we'll not be here complaining in this manner.

What does Lagos have that is so spectacular?

Tell me ONE public infrastructure that is well ran and maintained in Lagos?

Or

Tell me one thing lagos has that can remotely make it a city to reckon with globally?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by iwaeda: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Seun360:
APC can never loose Lagos.

Only God is permanent grin grin
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by KarlWest(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin Cry You Pigs!

grin PDP (Igbo & FULANi owned party) has been eyeing Lagos money for a very long time. They continue to come up with whole lot of jangons to discredit Lagos Governor(s).

For the last 21 years, what has been their achievement in state(s) they have been ruling?
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Pabloma: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by luluman: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
athaboi:
O tego in Lagos state
wetin you dey talk?
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by Bashir75: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
iwaeda:

Your base is Tapa Street? angry angry angry

GO AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATION, RETARDED. YOU WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE NI
Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by xperiencelove(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
As if PDP or any other party will rule Lagos better; as if all of them are not the same. Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Lagos Is Ensnared And Captured - Bode George by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
pfp as a faction in Lagos federal na Customer daada..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Inaugurates Task Force On Issuance Of C Of O For Mass Housing In Abuja / Ibrahim Idris Celebrates 58th Birthday (Photos) / Dogara Inaugurates Committee To End Economic Recession In Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.