Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos (51952 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Mandrake20(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

No money is good money... Money itself is evil.

How dis take sound for ur mouth as u talk am so. Meaning ure evil too
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by adecz: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
For say men too dey wear makeup,
dem for fine pass all the women..

Women are really cheating men with
their fakenesss.

⏩Fake hair
⏩fake booobs
⏩Fake nyash
⏩Fake completions
⏩fake eyelashes
⏩Fake eyebrows
⏩Fake lips
⏩Fake nails
⏩Fake accents
⏩Fake backgrounds
⏩fake poooscis

❌If I become president, first thing I
go do is to ban hair importation & sales.❌

Even 70 year old women dey wear
fake hair❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Ladiva: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
No Idris, you also need sense...and above all God

2 Likes

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by SirMichael1: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
See ignorance in the comment section..baby gal is Makin her pepper you are calling her fake..
If you like no find money dey here dey hate on pesin wey go fit feed you.. grin cheesy

Baby girl?? You dey mad ni Behave yourself, boy. Behave!
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by ibechris(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians and bleaching cream.
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by mediainc: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
So that's why you turn yourself to woman, scum grin

Lazy idiot, na so your mate.dey make money?

You are a disgrace to your family, empty brain.

1 Like

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
SirMichael1:

Baby girl?? You dey mad ni Behave yourself, boy. Behave!
Are you ok son?
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by JaskanFactor: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
The devils that run naira land hate Nigerians so much they want to see you in hell.
Nairaland is responsible for so many useless posts about this demon reaching front page.

And its not just naira land, LInda Ikeji blog and am sure all other Nigerian social media and forum is full of useless posts to make this demons better known, so that people can become demons like them.

Nairaland and its management is a clear and present dangerous enemy to the eternal life of Nigerian people.
Nairaland has signed a deal with the devil to lead Nigerians to hell

That's all this is about, the demons running naira land want company in hell. So they want you to be like bob demon.

And all of you that are using bleaching cream to become fair skin like oyinbo better know the meaning of fair skin
Those oyinbo who have fair skin are so, cause not too long ago in thier history they were covered in animal fore like dogs and cats, and you can still see many oyinbo have so much fore its even on thier back.

The creature bob risky is not to blame, its thse that are allowing posts about the demon on thier platform that want to see you in hell
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by samwash(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abeg waytin Oooo!!!
Is this the only through back pic Bob has to show us, always this pic everytime.
Una wen dey talk say them dey abuse Bob, the Buhari una dey curse day & night, him nor go fit feed una & your family?
Hypocrites everywhere!!
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Some of you people are really ignorant and foolish, it says he is a cross dresser not gay. Cross dressers dresses up for the money.
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abi.. Mke pesin reason me. Mke i reason school fees..

yes.. Money is all you need. Oloun!!!
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Golan007: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
See ignorance in the comment section..baby gal is Makin her pepper you are calling her fake..
If you like no find money dey here dey hate on pesin wey go fit feed you.. grin cheesy

Girl?
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Henon: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Money is good
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by martinslaura: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Naijanascam:
Money is really really good.......... but on a serious note is your travel documents read Male or Female?..... so you can be addressed as such grin grin

GOOD QUESTION.

1 Like

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by JustforMen: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
This boy will be an UGLY BOY but see as he turn to FINE WOMAN...
Most of these "beautiful girls" na Bobrisky repackage ooo
The fugly feminists no even fine reach Idris.
Yan iska
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by calcal: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
That's really good.

The world population is over 7B, so, one needs to look for something to survive.

Kudos to Bobrisky.

Youth, stop complaining look for something also to survive. NO SCAM, NO DRUG
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
S/He is the Nigerian version of American RUPAUL.

Beautiful herhim.
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by gazza07(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
I this case, Bob, you need christ

1 Like

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by chii8(f): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Not true, it's the love of money that is evil...
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Myahuza: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Still can't and wouldn't touch you with a 200m stick
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Electrochemistry(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
One of the reasons I fear some people. Someone trying his best satisfying all requirements for hell fire. Worse is some people will make him their role model. SMH
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
...to go crazy.
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Toocute002: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Crazy things are happening
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Dapson73(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But the money ain't fake son?is it not better that way... that girl is capable of feeding you and you are here calling her fake.. grin
Nairalanders dey funny me..

Poverty has affected your level of reasoning. Does it means he's not being feeding before? I think people like you worship money and doesn't value integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Carlylepneuma: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
No worry u go explain... Last last na grave get us all... Life of delusions ain't wht I need men need to be realistic with me my self andy whole.... Alhmdlh....
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dapson73:

Poverty has affected your level of reasoning. Does it means he's not being feeding before? I think people like you worship money and doesn't value integrity.
The hate aspect..tell the guy to stop hating on people living their lifes..
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Picker28: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Huncle Na still the same one way we de see since
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by Lovenorth: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Money is something, money is many things but it's not everything, so by all indications this he/she has suffered from poverty in his younger age and now he/she is hellbent to be rich by all means including sacrificing his sorry her life and he don't want to be the only victim, hence advising the gullible souls to join him

1 Like

Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by izubext007: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sharp sharp
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by izubext007: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Money is good , see changes
Re: ''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos by pyro62(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

If money is evil, then poverty is righteous I guess. Your opinion is dull joor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Husband, Ned Nwoko During Saturday Night Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.