Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made (16840 Views)

N-power : October Payment Commences Fully / Npower September And October Payment Resumes / Npower: October Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by everythinggirly(f): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wahala no fit end for this we kontry.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by SocialJustice: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
CriticMaestro:
Funny Country, just to pay peanuts its even a problem
I tire oooo, I tire. This is a contract that interswitch, paga, flutterwave and others will handle like a breeze instead aboki dey do rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by aobinna79(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Trumann:
Why won't you have payment problems when your Finance Minister failed ICAN.
hahaha that's funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Spiritmask:
If they like, they should pay, if not, it concerned them. Only a fool will go to any PPA this 2022.
Even if they pay all outstanding debt, going to PPA is waste of time. Except they will pay one month in advance, after clearing the outstanding payment.
sense will not kill you, all the money will be diverted for election, na so they go tell you stories and owe you 6months till buhari go run next year
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by progeek37(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
We pray they pay! �
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Woman can never rule this country, imagine sadiya Umar faruuq cannot manage just 500000 beneficiary of npower as a minister.It is a shame to woman hood. shocked
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by candidbabe(f): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
They said you should exercise a great deal of patience hahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Oceanblaze(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na mumu dey go PPA
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by easzypeaszy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
TemmyT002:
Omooo. When I see 'exercise a great deal of patience', I knew we are in soup.
That could mean till next month as per this is Nigeria.
Meanwhile, the people on their Facebook page is saying something else entirely. They are saying the PAUSE is false. Who is deceiving who?
That's incompetence of the highest order.
I visited my PPA throughout September to December and I was almost classified as part of the teachers there.
Meanwhile, people who never stepped foot in the school since they got their acceptance signature have been paid. Me wey never miss a day have not been paid. Now they are pausing.
The PPA people were surprised not to see me and they called. I told them I haven't been paid so I can't come. They were shocked.
I won't go until all the three months allowance are paid.
We need to learn how to put the right people in sensitive positions.
u mUmU oooo....u dey go npower go teach? i fear u oo
check ursef u gt mental...joke apart ooo...frgt say m naija bettr or not..na mental issues u gt pls work on ursef..joke apart
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Dfr0: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Government
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Esji80(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rubbish; they should contact Mr Afolabi and Maryam Uwaisu how and what medium did they used during Batch A and B. There wasnt any issue like processing ;pending failed bla balal durin batch A and B
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
CriticMaestro:
Funny Country, just to pay peanuts its even a problem
Can I shock you? 88,000 A-K 47 rifle is missing from Nigeria police custody. As in nigerian police says they don't know where the guns is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Mypeople2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
ezenwaez:
The Npower payment for October stipend to Npower Batch C volunteers have been stopped temporarily this was made in order to rectify payment issues encountered by Npower Batch C Volunteers.

During the payment which commenced few days ago some NPower Batch C Volunteers were paid and others were not paid, due to network issues, this have prompted the Npower management to go back to the drawing board to diagnose and treat the issue why some NPower volunteers were paid and others were not.

At this point all Npower Batch C Volunteers have been advised to exercise a great deal of patience as the issue is being treated and would normalise very soon.
OP please title your work very well .Add power to your title so that we will not be clicking this nonsense. Common 30k FG cannot pay and you be here explaining trash here .Are you telling me the senators earning more than 20million every month or NNPC board of trustee do not get their salaries when due ? You will be here disturbing us with me explanation. Abeg pay the money let us rest ...We not need stories ..just pay .We don't want to hear any story , na alert we won hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Notryme80: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
This government is a fraud
People should be allowed access to farms cheesy
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by TemmyT002(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
easzypeaszy:
check ursef u gt mental...joke apart ooo...frgt say m naija bettr or not..na mental issues u gt pls work on ursef..joke apart

I guess honesty and integrity are alien to you.
Good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Victorclean1: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=ThankGodFriday post=109164860][/quote]

You are right, please ride on Oga
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by BruncleZuma: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 week 1 trouble
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by ujezeez(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
henrybangs44:

I've never been to my ppa too but got paid in full.
Oga...this is a faceless forum no doubt,but silence is golden.e get why!!.peace.

2 Likes

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
ujezeez:

Oga...this is a faceless forum no doubt,but silence is golden.e get why!!.peace.
Oboi I dey calculate pass you. I've been on calculus all my life
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
ujezeez:

Oboi I dey calculate pass you. I've been on calculus all my life, I ain't no mollusc
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by reececlark(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Npower of how many years and still they haven't improved, now I know why Nigeria is stagnant under APC. We no move go front
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin This is their plan. Before, you can get that money; you had incurred expenses that is in multiples of that 30k and when it finally arrived; you will smile or gnash teeth but later you will realize that you are nothing but a Mugu.. You had been cheated

2 Likes

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Kaybae(f): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
ezenwaez:
The Npower payment for October stipend to Npower Batch C volunteers have been stopped temporarily this was made in order to rectify payment issues encountered by Npower Batch C Volunteers.

During the payment which commenced few days ago some NPower Batch C Volunteers were paid and others were not paid, due to network issues, this have prompted the Npower management to go back to the drawing board to diagnose and treat the issue why some NPower volunteers were paid and others were not.

At this point all Npower Batch C Volunteers have been advised to exercise a great deal of patience as the issue is being treated and would normalise very soon.
honestly I'm so disappointed, I was among those that collected September stipend first week of payment but so surprised now that people that got it late then have all collected.

1 Like

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by ujezeez(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
henrybangs44:

Oboi I dey calculate pass you. I've been on calculus all my life, I ain't no mollusc
It's alright.cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Chinks(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's high time this guy stopped posting evil news concerning Npower. I don't even know what to type again. SMH
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
ezenwaez:

I'm now sure NASIMS is just toying with npower beneficiaries. There is no iota of doubt in my mind now.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Emperoo: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
I tire oooo, I tire. This is a contract that interswitch, paga, flutterwave and others will handle like a breeze instead aboki dey do rubbish.

You have just said the truth black and blue.

1 Like

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Emperoo: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
easzypeaszy:

Lol. I wonder who will still show patriotism to this country.

1 Like

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Emperoo: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Esji80:
Rubbish; they should contact Mr Afolabi and Maryam Uwaisu how and what medium did they used during Batch A and B. There wasnt any issue like processing ;pending failed bla balal durin batch A and B

The two guys above a quite more educated and smart, Farouq is just a politician who attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, even if she did. I feel she's playing politics with Nigerian youths.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by TemmyT002(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Emperoo:

Lol. I wonder who will still show patriotism to this country.

I am not even doing it for the terrible government. They are not worth it. I am just doing it because I am supposed to be paid for it.

1 Like

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by solex1988(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2022
Why is the system always having complain. God please save us from all this deceivers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Certificate No. / Job Vacancies At Cornerstone Insurance Plc / Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.