Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge (21499 Views)

Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Arab1234567: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
taham80:
I'm only interested in who has been servicing and drilling her well
MC Olumo & Co.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nairaland has the highest numbers of sexual predators and perverts on any social group. Just post anything about women, or small girls and u unleash the naCking devil in them.

It's either they wish to sex u with their keyboard or they limit your hustle to clitocurrency. Try to add these pervs on WhatsApp and you'll discover some real ugly Nigerian boys in them.

Good night everyone

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Fiscus105(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Any man who successfully leave with you for 3 years straight, I give him my salute.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by israelmao(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
She didn't hide her pain under the garb of feminism.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by EMIRofPUSSY: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is 2022.
Stop creating a thread and be dragging FTC at the same time @OP
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Meanwhile Tonto Dike is hoping to birth another bastard.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Realmi: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Acevot:
Effect of Early marriage, at 19/20 she barely know herself and what she wants in a man
u are very correct
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by amaham(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't know why this quest for validation and attention. I can see the hole in her soul yearning for something
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Exceed15: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who cares
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Most yorrobanza moosleem women always end up as either single mom, ilemosu, adelebo, ale, hoes, etc illmannered, illbred, largely illiterate ,uncouth loud mouthed ,amebos, gossipers, busybody, aproko, alagbos, bad parent,.. And a thousand other negative behaviors and characters undecided I pity men who got ensnared with those disgusting, pathetic, and despicable set of female from shaitan hell..
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by gnhpowerhouse: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Who do u want to take care of dem b4 mtcheww ..
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Dreytonisback(m): 1:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Anything wey concern this okpo I no dey out mouth
Nothing different from her and Tonto dikeh

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Glozaglobal: 4:44am On Jan 07, 2022
You rest now!!! Haba, everyday being a single mum, being a single mum! If having a partner/spouse is important to you, go back to your former husband if he is alive or marry another man now. I beg, I tire with this single mum talk talk everyday. Mbok
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Gee64: 5:08am On Jan 07, 2022
You mean her thing grew fallow for 21 years?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by HRMK: 5:15am On Jan 07, 2022
IS THIS WOMAN SAYING HER EXHUBBY ABANDONED THE CHILDREN TOO?I CANT BLV THAT!ITS PURE WICKEDNESS!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Trustworthiness: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Acevot:
Effect of Early marriage, at 19/20 she barely know herself and what she wants in a man

So, those that married at age of 30 and above and still divorce do not know what they want in a man?
Continue to deceive yourself.
Women are, most times, the architect of their problems. They listen to bad advice. I am certain if she had no children with her ex-husband yet and no million in her account, she will be calm and gentle with her husband.

I could see that she had a boy and a girl for her ex-husband. This is one of the reason most women start misbehaving to their husband. They tell themselves that, ones you had a boy and a girl, you had given it all to the husband. The man should now be worshipping them and doing their bid. They want to take control and make themselves the husband and the husband to be the wife. While the husband still goes out to provide for her and the children. As if marriage should be a thing of doing your spouse a favor. This is one of the big problem in our society today.

This is one of the reason divorce is on the rise now in our society.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Baitullah: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
But what of their papa?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by heyhey2016: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
how much?
vohiya:
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by 99thEnemy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:

Na your papa...

You will have to stone me too grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by samorobo: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Doking this woman and her daughter will be the greatest highlight grin

Such a fool.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
samorobo:

Such a fool.

Your penis dy erect anytime I post
Leave me alone
Ain't gay bro
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by samorobo: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Your penis dy erect anytime I post
Leave me alone
Ain't gay bro

Stupid goat.Stop objectifying woman.For all I know this are people’s sister,mother,Anuty,niece,cousin and the don’t deserve this stupid sexiest comment coming from your broke mouth.

@bolded,Now that I think of it,you might actually be gay,you probably trying to sound so sexiest to prove a point to yourself. It’s possible you are a closeted Fagg.ot.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
samorobo:

Stupid goat.Stop objectifying woman.For all I know this are people’s sister,mother,Anuty,niece,cousin and the don’t deserve this stupid sexiest comment coming from your broke mouth.

@bolded,Now that I think of it,you might actually be gay,you probably trying to sound so sexiest to prove a point to yourself. It’s possible you are a closeted Fagg.ot.

grin grin grin
Keep on wanking to my comments
Abeg bring ur gf I wan doke her
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by samorobo: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:

grin grin grin
Keep on wanking to my comments
Abeg bring ur gf I wan doke her

Noise making fagg.ot trying to create a false impression.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
samorobo:

Noise making fagg.ot trying to create a false impression.

I wan feck ur gf or sister
Thank You
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by samorobo: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:

I wan feck ur gf or sister
Thank You

You can never gay.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by ayenale1(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2022
Olosho Dino
Re: Iyabo Ojo: Being A Single Mum, My Biggest Challenge by Rexweaver(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
I think that being a single isn't bad, I guess the main here is to find support from the side. For example, if you remained alone with your children or kid, then you should search for the support from your relatives. In vast majority of cases, relatives start helping, at least they have to. In my opinion, it's so sad to be a single mom, and it's pretty difficult to explain children why they don't have a dad. These are the most difficult task, and of course, I would also note here source of income. You have to work a lot in order to bring up your children, but as I said, here your relatives can help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Ruger Parts Ways With Jonzing World, Floats Own Label / Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Rick Ross & Young Jeezy Fight At BET Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.