Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. (6296 Views)

Need Quick Cash?? I Buy Crypto (bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin , Dodgecoin,vechain) / Scam Alert: Nextlevelpay Is MMM Scheme All Over; Don't Fall A Victim / Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by fnep2smooth(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
I wish to air my view about this loan app. I will advise everyone to be careful because you may be desperate to take that loan hoping to clear it within days but sh##t happens that you didn't expect. I took a loan from this app 9Ja Cash 8,000 naira to pay 12,800 within 2weeks around the first week of December 2021. after 2 weeks of the said date I discovered that my loan will start counting 120 per day, when it's not stated on the app.

They started calling, threatening me, the next thing they started messaging my contact on WhatsApp. Since there is daily interest why are they calling, they deducted 7,000 from my account and my balance with them is less than 7000. I then took out time to go back to the google play store to check their review, I found out that they buy rating and the people who comment does that with fake name with what they are saying not relating to the services the app is rendering.

I will pay then their balance when I get the money. But guys be careful. I just fall a victim
my fear be says they have my BVN, ATM Details, and my PIN, with this kind of attitude can I trust them with my bank details

Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by fnep2smooth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Whatsapp message I got from my business contacts

Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by AllahIsSatan: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
They're looking for who to dribble

[img]https://images./5sVawhvmyDcrx2uUEOcuEV.gif[/img]
Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by Ramzyranks: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is 2022, avoid unknown loan platforms use only credible platforms. i can suggest Fairmoney, branch or even carbon
Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by jerryidinoba: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
I have tried only Fair money and i did not face any wahala, i heard branch too is good
Ramzyranks:
This is 2022, avoid unknown loan platforms use only credible platforms. i can suggest Fairmoney, branch or even carbon
Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by psucc(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
When even the commercial banks are not different.

Anything Nigeria, is different.
Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by Malocity(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Am using Fairmoney and am relaxed. No panic.
Re: Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. by temiregiddy: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
You sabi better thing too comrade with FairMoney no need to panic
Malocity:
Am using Fairmoney and am relaxed. No panic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Price Of Printing Papers Slashed. / Making At Least 200,000 Naira Daily With Buying And Selling Of Bitcoin / My Topbuzz Vs Youtube Experience &why U Need To Join Topbuzz Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.