Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim (1323 Views)

Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. / Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did / Scam Alert: Nextlevelpay Is MMM Scheme All Over; Don't Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim by boborneyor(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
I received a message with this same format i was scam with around December 2017 , now those scammers are back .

They are stealing numbers / email from nairaland post and sending out this format in the below screenshot .

Note : they might change format for you but wise up and be careful so that you won't lose your hard earned money to them

https://www.nairaland.com/4223984/latest-bitcoin-scam

You can also check out the above thread for additional information..December dey around the corner now oh ....Shine your eye!!

Re: Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim by Lazazel: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Same with me, I was scammed just last month but thank God for the prompt article I posted on Nairaland Gideon16 didn't fall victim. Well done man, let's keep exposing them till they run out of tactics

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim by opeey(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2019
boborneyor:
I received a message with this same format i was scam with around December 2017 , now those scammers are back .

They are stealing numbers / email from nairaland post and sending out this format in the below screenshot .

Note : they might change format for you but wise up and be careful so that you won't lose your hard earned money to them

https://www.nairaland.com/4223984/latest-bitcoin-scam

You can also check out the above thread for additional information..December dey around the corner now oh ....Shine your eye!!
I was scammed with this same format DEC 2018, I paid over 40k to the guy.. they are two working together, one will be sending mails to u to click on some links to mine and the other will be calling to explain crap to you on how to mine.. there's was ASIC MINER..

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim by Ayomarcel(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
These GUI miners guys are really scam.. Don't fall for them.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim by dominique(f): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least 90% of the scams that go on here are preventable if only people can exercise severe caution while dealing with strangers they met online. After all the chants that there no such thing as Bitcoin mining, nobody should be falling for such scams anymore. That particular number has been flagged as scam by numerous handles, it has been added to the scammers list at least 2 years ago, a simple search will reveal this.

They are stealing numbers / email from nairaland post and sending out this format in the below screenshot

I put up a warning that members should not post their contacts anyhow on the forum especially on threads promising quick cash, it makes them easy targets for scammers, did they listen? Three years on, even with the warning stuck at the very top of the investment board, they still keep jumping from thread to thread dropping their contact details at any ridiculous get-rich-quick scheme they see. It's annoying to say the least, what's the use of all your education and internet exposure if you keep making yourself easy target for scammers?

We're working hard to rid the forum of scammers, the members too should play your parts by not falling easily for their pranks. There is no easy money anywhere, anybody promising you that most likely wants to rip you off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim by Gideon16(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for prompt posting by Lazazel, I'll have fall victim myself. I tried to verified it on nairaland and Lazazel post came up.

(1) (Reply)

Bike For Hire Purchase / Lionshare Smart Contract Review / How To Make 30000 Naira Monthly With Just This One App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.