Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. (19095 Views)

APC Leadership Moves To Sack Enugu Chairman Over ‘Scanty Presidential Rally" / Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by obama30: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:

Source:
https://punchng.com/residents-flee-as-herdsmen-sack-enugu-community-kill-five-others-missing/?amp

They refuse to endorse ESN, they refuse to recognized security unit accepted by eastern nation, they refuse to endorse the citizen that are capable to return fire to fire. At north the governors welcome local hunters and back them to fight the same terrorist group. at South east the governors do i don't care and endorse ebube atulu that leave their duty and do another thing.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
obama30:

They refuse to endorse ESN, they refuse to recognized security unit accepted by eastern nation, they refuse to endorse the citizen that are capable to return fire to fire. At north the governors welcome local hunters and back them to fight the same terrorist group. at South east the governors do i don't care and endorse ebube atulu that leave their duty and do another thing.
Ipob and ESN and nnamdi kanu are the most useless tripartite in the whole world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by obama30: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:

Source:
https://punchng.com/residents-flee-as-herdsmen-sack-enugu-community-kill-five-others-missing/?amp

This is what happens on Jul 02, 2021, not that the people of that community cannot retariate and chase the terrorist out but the same government agent that refuse to protect them will come against them.

Youths Flee As Soldiers Invade Enugu Community For Sacking Herdsmen by adenigga(m): 5:35am On Jul 02, 2021
There is tension in Enugu State as men of the Nigerian Army reportedly invaded two communities in the Nkanu East and Nkanu West local government areas of the state.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the affected communities are Ekpoffo and Akpugo.

Although the reason for the invasion could not be immediately ascertained, villagers who spoke from their hidings told our correspondent on Thursday it might not be unconnected with the recent sacking of herdsmen who were terrorising the area.

Some also believed that the invasion could be the directive of the Presidency to security agencies to hunt down Biafran agitators in the South-East region.

Community sources told our correspondent that the soldiers invaded Ekpoffo on Wednesday and whisked away some youths to unknown destinations.

A source said, “Soldiers numbering over 100 stormed Ekpoffo community in Nkanu East around 7.30pm on Wednesday. They moved from place to place, ransacking houses. Before then, they had blocked major roads leading to the community before swooping on the residents.

“I don’t know how many people were abducted yesterday (Wednesday). They were looking for our youths, but many of them had run away.”

The source also noted that the soldiers returned on Thursday with policemen and personnel of the Department of State Services and blocked all access roads leading to the community.

Another community source told our correspondent that the soldiers also invaded Ndiagu- Akpugo community and razed some houses.

“They went to the house belonging to a man popularly known as Bebia at Ugwu-agba in Ndiagu-Akpugo. They didn’t see anyone, so the soldiers set the house ablaze.

“As I am speaking to you, our young men have run away and some members of the community are relocating to the state capital in fear for their lives,” he added.

The traditional ruler of Adamagu Akpawfu community, Igwe Christopher Nnamani, who resides in the Enugu metropolis, said he received several phone calls from his subjects informing him of the invasion.

“I am on my way to my palace; come there so I can see who I am speaking with. I won’t like to speak with someone I have not seen on the telephone,” he said.

The Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, 82 Division, Enugu, Col. Abubakar Abdullahi, declined comment when contacted by our correspondent on the incident.

He also did not respond to text messages as of the time of filing this report.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Daniel Ndukwe, when contacted on the telephone also declined comment.

He later switched off his phone.
Source: https://punchng.com/Youths-flee-as-soldiers-invade-Enugu-community-for-sacking-herdsmen
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by syntekelite(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jakumo:
Reports of Fulani cattle-herding terrorists taking over not just farmland but also villages in southern Nigeria should be a wakeup call for everyone residing in the southern states of the country.

Those who rush to mock victims of these spreading land-grabs because the attacks are not in their immediate vicinity are being shortsighted because such invasions can occur anywhere in the country. The massacres of farming communities by invasive cattle herdsmen started in Nigeria's Middle Belt of Benue State and now are spreading to the southern states of Edo and Igboland, propelled by global warming and its resultant desertification that worsens with every passing year.

This is NOT a time for gloating and making silly jokes because NOBODY in any part of Nigeria is safe from this plague of wandering cattle herdsmen who obviously feel entitled to destroy crops and commit genocide in farming communities nationwide.

Trust me nairaland users will never listen to reason and such wise post...this forum is filled with the most ethnic bigots have ever come across, yet they all want a better nigeria..instead of them to pray for peace or contribute in watever way they can positively to those affected they re on here gloating about death..what goes around always come around anyways..
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by nick50(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fake news..eha amufu is in ebony state not Enugu, Afonja lagos ibadan media miscreants on d beat
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by RuggedBiafran: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Media mind games....maybe you take me for the useless OLANIKPEKUNs of SW Newspaper houses that claim to be Journalists. You are senile to think that i will fabricate nonsense to make you feel good. Thunder kee you dia. Enter Bush make you collect Big time.

MelesZenawi:

Alright go and sleep. No be today egbeonu started.

We understood the tactics always deployed by Ipob terrorists. O bulo if taa...we know the media mind games.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Wokenaija: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
See the hatred for igbos on this forum! We can’t keep coexisting with these animals.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Herdsmen on Wednesday sacked five village farm settlements in Mgbuji autonomous community, Eha-Amufu, Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State, killing five persons, including children and women.

Where are all the Buhari a$$ lickers and Unity Beggars? Your silence is deafening. All of you Buhari idiots are silent with your heads buried in the sand like an ostrich. These are lives of innocent citizens caught short by these marauding Fulani murderers. If and when ESN goes after them, you would find your voices because you are NOTHING but DEVILS in human form. May those TERRORIST FULANI murderers visit and take the lives of you and your loved ones, Amen!
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
Ipob and ESN and nnamdi kanu are the most useless tripartite in the whole world

And what are you? The most vile, demonic, and a waste of human flesh on this planet!
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
syntekelite:

Trust me nairaland users will never listen to reason and such wise post...this forum is filled with the most ethnic bigots have ever come across, yet they all want a better nigeria..instead of them to pray for peace or contribute in watever way they can positively to those affected they re on here gloating about death..what goes around always come around anyways..

Don't mind them. Nigeria is a turn-by-turn, Nigeria limited and eventually it will get to their turn.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

And what are you? The most vile, demonic, and a waste of human flesh on this planet!
anytime I hear ESN and ipob I don't feel good

Know why?

Because they lied. I know they use propaganda. They can actually do nothing.

Go to enugu and let us see you in action
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
anytime I hear ESN and ipob I don't feel good

Know why?

Because they lied. I know they use propaganda. They can actually do nothing.

Go to enugu and let us see you in action

Did you just listen to yourself? What did IPOB and ESN lie about or you just like to hear your self rant?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Ofiadiegwu: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
AniOmaa:

I like how you detailed all these rants and somehow you conveniently failed to mention the most useless, cowardly and crying governor in the East in person of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, the fat ape who has failed to secure those volatile border areas between Enugu and Benue by having well equipped security agencies guarding the affected communities. Dave Umahi was faced with the same problem when the border communities in Ebonyi were constantly attacked by these bastards, guess what? Umahi didn't see on his arse and weep like a woman all day like the woman governor in Enugu... Umahi created an anti-grazing unit backed by Ebubeagu and equipped them to combat the fulani herdsmen menace,and the result is obvious... when last did you hear of fulani attacks in Ebonyi? How come we don't hear of fulani attacks in other SE states except those border communities in Enugu? This should tell you where the problem is coming from and that's the useless governor who has completely failed those people because they are located in those neglected border areas that they share with Benue... as if they are not part of Enugu state again.

I wonder why our leaders will leave the people being led at the mercy of killer Invaders

Whosoever takes an office of governance has agreed to protect the people he governs/repeesents
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Did you just listen to yourself? What did IPOB and ESN lie about or you just like to hear your self just rant?
Ipob and ESN are yahoo format used by mnk to curry favour and obtain with false pretences.

If you are smart you would know all these...
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
Ipob and ESN are yahoo format used by mnk to curry favour and obtain with false pretences.

If you are smart you would know all these...

I love it when people have no evidence, they just resort to innuendos and garbage. Tell me specifically not making an overt statement what IPOB and ESN did. You can't because you know that you're lying! Your mouth is full of LIES and garbage and shows you're of LOW IQ!

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I love it when people have no evidence, they just resort to innuendos and garbage. Tell me specifically not making an overt statement what IPOB and ESN did. You can't because you know that you're lying!
answer yourself.. what have ipob ESN achieved thus far?
Aside UGM and causing problem for the peaceful southeasterners.... What have they done.?

Zero and nothing

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by nku5: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
I personally know two people whose family members were kidnapped in the east this Xmas holiday by these same people
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
answer yourself.. what have ipob ESN achieved thus far?
Aside UGM and causing problem for the peaceful southeasterners.... What have they done.?

Zero and nothing

You have just spoken like another paid agent of Satan. For a start, ESN is the ONLY reason why your TERRORIST FULANI brethren have NOT taken over our forests, maiming, kidnapping and killing our old men, women and children. That's what they have DONE. As for IPOB, MNK is the only person who has the guts to expose and tell NIGERIANS the EVIL plans of your FULANI brethren...how they plan to FULANIZE and ISLAMIZE NIGERIANS. Now, tell me what have you done with your sorry self?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You have just spoken like another paid agent of Satan. For a start, ESN is the ONLY reason why your TERRORIST FULANI brethren have NOT taken over our forests, maiming, kidnapping and killing our old men, women and children. That's what they have DONE. As for IPOB, MNK is the only person who has the guts to expose and tell NIGERIANS the EVIL plans of your FULANI brethren...how they plan to FULANIZE and ISLAMIZE NIGERIANS. Now, tell me what have you done with your sorry self?

You are just an extension of the propaganda machine of the ipob I earlier talked about.

Now, the killing in enugu has been recurrent.
But uptil now, ESN and ipob are just about the Benjamins. Looking for how to collect money from all over the place, deceiving igbo diaspora that they need money for bullets and patriot missiles.

The money ends up in mnk pockets, which he uses to build estates in Kenya and South Africa and then uses the rest for propaganda and PR massage.

I repeat, what have they done (esn+ugm+ipob) to wade off the fulani terrorists attacks in enugu?
Nothing. The truth is that ESN and ipob is pure yahoo yahoo. they have no ballz to face the fulani..

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by hotseat: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is the ugly and gory legacy Buhari would be remembered for.

A tribal leader of the Fulani attack squad (FAS).

A sectional president who turned a blind eye while his tribesmen wreak havoc.

One day go be one day o!

Herdsmen or killer squad of the Foolanis?

Naija!

So na like this we go dey dey?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by JOemmy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
In acts of war ...MEN Face battles...Cowards from an Afonja dynasty of Failures are praise singers for ther oppressors...no wonder Awolowo took "Otapiapia"...

For Your Info...they were all caught and a message was sent to their base in Kogi State. Yaribaa land is GONE!!

Nice to hear that the barbarians were eventually caught pls we need the pictures for haters.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

You are just an extension of the propaganda machine of the ipob I earlier talked about.

But uptil now, ESN and ipob are just about the Benjamins. Looking for how to collect money from all over the place, deceiving igbo diaspora that they need money for bullets and patriot missiles.

The money ends up in mnk pockets, which he uses to build estates in Kenya and South Africa and then uses the rest for propaganda and PR massage.

I repeat, what have they done (esn+ugm+ipob) to wade off the fulani terrorists attacks in enugu?
Nothing. The truth is that ESN and ipob is pure yahoo yahoo. they have no ballz to face the fulani..

Know this and know peace

You would have been very comical if this is NOT a serious issue. If ESN is NOT doing anything, why are your FULANI government and their toadies (stupid Southeast governors and politicians) fighting agsint ESN? You know why? It's because ESN was chasing the TERRORIST FULANIS out of the forests and your folks did not like that so they have to send the military to go after ESN. They want to use the military to neutralize ESN so that your TERRORIST FULANI brothers would have it easier to over take our land just like they have done in Benue and parts of Southwest. But guess what? Your brothers would NEVER succeed.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by GetMeRight: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
I thought no more herdsmen in South east. May be they came back for revenge
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Quaddafi29: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
You called the army to help against herdsmen That's very laughable. Who are the soldiers and who are the herdsmen?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by rickyrex(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
CannibalTorment:
Can you imagine ESN are busying Cannibalising when Fulani herdsmen are massacring the men and women are been latched by burantashi enhanced rods, Hehehehehe
what are you self. The same ESN that your military men has sworn to kill if seen around is who you are expecting to protect the people. E bi like day u no know say army dey work with this fulani to eliminate igbos. Do you know that soldiers from the east are been posted to the north why that of the north are been posted to the south. Nah our people dey die there people dey enjoy
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

Know this and know peace

Has IPOB taken any dime from you? Absolutely NOT! Has it in any way shape or form conned you out of anything including property? Absolutely NOT! has it taken anything from any of your family members? Absolutely NOT! So, why the fvck are you lying? Oh I forgot, you are an agent of Satan. By the way, what ethnicity are you?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Has IPOB taken any dime from you? Absolutely NOT! Has it in any way shape or form conned you out of anything including property? Absolutely NOT! has it taken anything from any of your family members? Absolutely NOT! So, why the fvck are you lying? Oh I forgot, you are an agent of Satan.

By the way, what ethnicity are you?

Am a Dhanuk from NEPAL
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by GetMeRight: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
abouzaid:
The same Enugu that soldiers have been bombing suspected ESN camps and we all saw the video of them shooting heavy machine guns into people's homes yet they're no where to be found when Fulani terrorists strikes. The same thing that happened earlier at Mgbo.

They're shooting into people's homes, right? How do we know that you won't make the same claim this time around? Always finding ways to defend criminals.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by GetMeRight: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
obama30:

Your Ebubeagu in the south east is equivalent to local hunters, civilian JTF, Amotekun who were properly drafted by the state governments. Not these criminals IPOB, ESN, UGM assembled by Kanu aka Supreme Leader. You want SE governors to give legitimacy to criminals?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

Am a Dhanuk from NEPAL

I am NOT surprised that you're ashamed of who you're, rightly I must say ! Fools like you come on social media and spew garbage. I DARE you to tell me your ethnicity and if yo CAN'T, then you DO NOT deserve any serious discussion with!
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by wink2015(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
AS LONG AS BUHARI IS IN POWER HE WILL CONTINUE TO INSTIGATE HIS PEOPLE ( THE FULANI HERDSMEN ) TO BE CAUSING CRISIS IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA.

This is the "ONE NIGERIA" Obasanjo has been projecting that he believe in and he has gone as far as insulting Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark who lambasted him for saying that the crude oil in the Niger delta region belongs to the federal government.

PEOPLE LIKE OBASANJO IS ALWAYS READY TO SPEAK OUT IN FAVOUR OF THE NORTH SO LONG AS HE IS A BENEFICIARY OF NORTHERN OPPRESSIVE RULE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Change Of Guards Parade In Abuja (Pictures) / Clement Odah Slaps Chinedu Onah In Ebonyi State / Oyo State Introduces Levies On Churches, Mosques, Businesses For Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.