Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. (19098 Views)

APC Leadership Moves To Sack Enugu Chairman Over ‘Scanty Presidential Rally" / Herdsmen Sack Six Benue Villages, Loot Items, Raze Houses Down / Herdsmen Attack Benue Community, Kill Five, Others Missing (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT surprised that you're ashamed of who you're, rightly I must say ! Fools like you come on social media and spew garbage.
bia enyiaa be calming down, before you chop holyghost slap oo.

YOU SHOULD BE IN THE ENUGU FOREST BATTLING THE FULANI TERRORISTS OUT OFF ALAIGBO. BUT NO, ESN and ipob never loved the Bush, and naaaaa they still panteth after beer and olosho, the brothels and benzes...

Anyway YOU ARE HERE, ONLINE, CHATTING WITH IGBO IN DIASPORA, scamming and SOLICITING FOR FUNDS TO BUY THE ALL NEW ZIRCON SUPERSONIC MISSLE System to fight the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by kcubani: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Where IPOB,ESN??
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT surprised that you're ashamed of who you're, rightly I must say ! Fools like you come on social media and spew garbage. I DARE you to tell me your ethnicity and if yo CAN'T, then you DO NOT deserve any serious discussion with!

if you ARE THE MAN THAT YOU SAY YOU ARE

KINDLY POST A PHOTO (EDITED) OF YOU AND YOUR TEAM "GLORY HUNTING FULANI TERRORISTS IN ALAIGBO.

BUT YOUR FEAR fear dey even affect me for here sef..
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by OgatheTop: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
B-b-b-but I thought such things don't happen in the East where brave people reside.

Brainless talk.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
bia enyiaa be calming down, before you chop holyghost slap oo.

YOU SHOULD BE IN THE ENUGU FOREST BATTLING THE FULANI TERRORISTS OUT OFF ALAIGBO. BUT NO, ESN and ipob never loved the Bush, and naaaaa they still panteth after beer and olosho, the brothels and benzes...

Anyway YOU ARE HERE, ONLINE, CHATTING WITH IGBO IN DIASPORA, scamming and SOLICITING FOR FUNDS TO BUY THE ALL NEW ZIRCON SUPERSONIC MISSLE System to fight the zoo

I completely do NOT get what your ranting is all about. Mother fucker, Do I know you? NO! Did I ever solicit any funds from you? Absolutely NOT. I do NOT need a damn thing from your poor a$$! You're TOO POOR for ME to ask you for a freaking dime! Yo better take your imbecilic YAHOO A$$ somewhere and deal with your kind!

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

I completely do NOT get what your ranting is all about. Mother fucker, Do I know you? NO! Did I ever solicit any funds from you? Absolutely NOT. I do NOT need a damn thing from your poor a$$! You're TOO POOR for ME to ask you for a freaking dime! Yo better take your imbecilic YAHOO A$$ somewhere and deal with your kind!

stay safe.. jesus loves you.
Are you bornagain?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:
stay safe.. jesus loves you.
Are you bornagain?

Man, Fvck YOU and your mama! Go to HELL!
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Man, Fvck YOU and your mama! Go to HELL!

Ipob, I believe its a civil organisation.
So behave yourself to save the already battered image of your organisation?.

Lets be good..

Are you chatting from earth?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by AniOmaa: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

it happen in Enugu and your brave acclaimed people pick race. Igbo are known to be a coward
Ondo state is now Enugu?

Oponu grin
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by UnabashedIPOB: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious346:

Ipob, I believe its a civil organisation.
So behave yourself to save the already battered image of your organisation?.

Lets be good..

Are you chatting from earth?

Incase you did NOT understand my previous comment, let me say it once again...Go jump in the lake!
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Curious346: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Incase you did NOT understand my previous comment, let me say it once again...Go jump in the lake!
tone it down.

Be civil no matter how tensioned they made you look.

That alone is a weapon.

Stop capitulating.

Are you born again?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Notasyouthink: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Eastern Yemen in shambles. Pray for them. cry
Am just quoting you for the records. Because we are going to reciprocate what you did now.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Notasyouthink: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
Biafra is Bleeding..because they refuse subjugation from uncircumcised terrorist supporters??

The SW is at peace whereas "skullz and their citizens" are constantly killed by fellow yaribaa grave demons....??

For your information...the retribution was very brutal...and a message was sent to their base in KOGI STATE.

Oh am pleased with this info thanks a million times for this great news.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by pacespot(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is a sad news by any view, but if this had happened in the South West, you would be here listening to Igbos mocking and describing how Yoruba's have become slaves to Fulani's, saying such thing can never happen in their region because of ESN. They will be using the unfortunate incident of some Yoruba's seeking refuge in Benin Republic to buttress there point
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
AniOmaa:

Ondo state is now Enugu?

Oponu grin

Yoruba are coward ain't it? So why are your kinsmen fleeing their ancestral land? Fulani slave

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by AniOmaa: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

Yoruba are coward ain't it? So why are your kinsmen fleeing their ancestral land? Fulani slave
Brain dead Yaribanza gibberish,

Go and recover Ilorin first then we will take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by oluwaahmed: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Stop believing that a coward messiah that are Basically against the good welfare of their people would save you out of headsmen.

Those people are mouth makers who can't stand chance with Herdsmen...... Just imagine what you are saying, a herdsmen attack you in your land... Kill 5 and they all escape. grin

Screech off my mention igbo cowardly hater. All of you were happy that ESN was given a bad name and that FG was bursting them. Now that herdsmen have struck igbo haters from tread 1-3 were rejoicing and mocking igbos not knowing that ESN already paid the price ruggedly. Pls search it, the ESN reprisal in online everywhere
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by LILTJAY: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
AniOmaa:

Brain dead Yaribanza gibberish,

Go and recover Ilorin first then we will take you seriously.
who is ruling illorin? I dont think you have been there before..
Go and rescue your enugu people before they kill your chestbeating people finish grin

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by AniOmaa: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
who is ruling illorin? I dont think you have been there before..
Go and rescue your enugu people before they kill your chestbeating people finish grin

Last time I checked a turbaned EMIR is the traditional ruler of Ilorin, Afonja sold Yaribas a long time ago and there's no coming back from that reprehensible and disgraceful part of your history grin

Go and rescue Enugu? Enugu is a core Igbo state, the report of the fulani attacks you posted were done around rural farm settlements at the border communities with Benue state, aside from those border areas, Enugu is largely safe.

Meanwhile what have you to say about this recent attack in Ondo? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6928111/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-set-ondo

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
OgatheTop:

Brainless talk.

Shame.

The irony of a Igbo calling another person brainless.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
splashbaby:
They only beat their chest and open mouth Waaaa....They have a cultural heritage of been rude, foolish, mannerless and uncultured...a result of poor upbringing and parenting

The life and times of a Igbo...described in four lines.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by goaldynboy: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
MelesZenawi:
P[s]lease it is IPOB terrorists not herdsmen that invaded your community.

That their tactics is already dead. It won't work this 2022.

They will kill, kidnap and run to media to tag it herdsmen to feed the gullibles on what they like to hear.

It is also herdsmen that have been killing people and cannibalizing them of late.

Wake me up when ESM catches one herdmrn killing people, of course they won't because only fool will catch himself on same offense he is commiting.[/s]

You are a foool and a Pigg!!

So it is ipob that have been killing and kidnapping people in southern Kaduna, Zamfara, Ondo, benue and plateau?

Your brain must be made of condemned engine oil!!

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by mekarfo: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Plot of land for sale in Enugu at Emene.
Very affordable and on site.
If you know anyone interested, you can also refer them for purchase.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Diligence: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
ESN: B on alert thru out SE & SS. We know Bubu did everything to protect his fulani herdsmen terrorists using the NA, AirF, et al.

But don't give up... Alter strategies & achieve those copacetic outcomes... Ndi-Igbo kwu unu nsazu!

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
GOOD.
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by iyke2frankeze: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
CannibalTorment:
Can you imagine ESN are busying Cannibalising when Fulani herdsmen are massacring the men and women are been latched by burantashi enhanced rods, Hehehehehe
See as God dey take punish una:
https://www.nairaland.com/6928767/bandits-kill-147-vigilantes-anka

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Vintagepipes: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
BeingCamping:

Stop gaslighting people here.

If your people had not been rejoicing when calamities befall other people no one will be here reciprocating the gesture

It’s sad that we as Nigerians are now heartless that we mock people in misfortune but this cut across all tribes and you trying to absolve Igbos of the same is laughable.

Aren’t you too always mocking when things like this happen to the Yorubas?

....Which Igbo was rejoicing?

...Most were just resounding the warnings we have been warning for years

...I guess it didn't take much time for the herdsmen to come to Ondo.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-set-ondo-community-ablaze-kill-three-persons/

....As sad as it is, the problem is that you people will still lick their asses.

Here, you were even fleeing.

https://www.nairaland.com/6928714/1000-herd-cattle-invade-osun

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by iyke2frankeze: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
pacespot:
This is a sad news by any view, but if this had happened in the South West, you would be here listening to Igbos mocking and describing how Yoruba's have become slaves to Fulani's, saying such thing can never happen in their region because of ESN. They will be using the unfortunate incident of some Yoruba's seeking refuge in Benin Republic to buttress there point

As you are celebrating, God is giving it back to you ASAP:

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by Ekealterego: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:
Master(fulani) and slave(Igb*)affairs.

Let the killing continues.
You see how very foolish you are?
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by ebufa: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Majesty2:
typical brainless osu, payday ko paymonth ni

payday continues apace!!!...........small-small we will pry away the death grip of Fulanis from Igbo land. Afonja and Igbo are fundamentally different peoples both in "values and looks'! so park well......we no send una!
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by pacespot(m): 4:34am On Jan 08, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

As you are celebrating, God is giving it back to you ASAP:

Continue mocking others, while your land is overrun by jihadists. Nyamiri people are obsessed with Yoruba's, we know that
Re: Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. by iyke2frankeze: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2022
pacespot:

Continue mocking others, while your land is overrun by jihadists. Nyamiri people are obsessed with Yoruba's, we know that
Whose land is been overrun here:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana: It’s Dangerous To Sanction 165k Voters Over Electoral Officers’ Mistakes / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Anambra Election: Election Materials Snatched, Destroyed In Oba, Idemili — REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.