Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,982 members, 7,952,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS (8453 Views)

Satoshi Core Dao Miners And Other Legit Mining Applications / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Kubernetes: 1:33pm On May 14, 2022
Today the 14th of may 2022,I am putting this great Info here because I am not selfish... as the op

Go to Binance and buy luna...it crashed 3 days back from $100 to 0.0000.
TerraUSD, or UST, and its sister token, Luna, crashed after UST lost its peg to the dollar.
U could buy for just $10.....

Remember,invest what u can afford to loose.
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Niswayne19: 6:42am On May 16, 2022
Take advantage of the crypto crash and buy BTC from exchange platforms like yellow card, paxful, and so on easily.

1 Like

Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Kubernetes: 8:47am On May 23, 2022
Niswayne19:
Take advantage of the crypto crash and buy BTC from exchange platforms like yellow card, paxful, and so on easily.

Beginners should use Roqqu as it's more user friendly and deals with Naira
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Niswayne19: 5:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Kubernetes:

Beginners should use Roqqu as it's more user friendly and deals with Naira

I also use Roqqu, Binance and Yellow card. Just that Yellow card makes it easier for me when it comes to trading BTC. Yeah and they also deal with naira.

1 Like

Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by CandidSeeker(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Act Fast Distribution Starts Tomorrow.

Get free Solana (Sol) coin just by copying and pasting your Solana wallet address to the link below:

https://solonacity.com/join/solRmCSHQ

One Sol coin is worth more than 30 dollars, as at this morning.

You can also earn more by opting to meet referral requirements.

Cheers!!!
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
FMC Airdrop Now

To celebrate our upcoming launch and support Airdrop Program, 1000 FMC Airdrop will be given to participants after successful registration. Complete the tasks below to participate in the AirDrop event.

​​How to Get Started

Step 1: First visit the link

https://fmcpay.com/auth/register?ref=200858516

Step 2: Enter your login information (Username),
Email address and
Password.

Step 3: Next, open your registered email to receive a 6-digit verification code and fill out the registration page.

Step 4: Your reward(1000FMC) is in the Wallet <?>.

Note: Users need to complete Verification in order to receive 1000 FMC.

1000FMC= $0.20 Now

There will be increase in price of the coin, don't miss out

Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by jidex4life: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Kubernetes: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kubernetes:
Today the 14th of may 2022,I am putting this great Info here because I am not selfish... as the op

Go to Binance and buy luna...it crashed 3 days back from $100 to 0.0000.
TerraUSD, or UhST, and its sister token, Luna, crashed after UST lost its peg to the dollar.
U could buy for just $10.....

Remember,invest what u can afford to loose.

The price was $0.000001 when i posted the above announcement. This is less than 3 months and the value has move to $0.0005, una see una life?
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Kubernetes: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Join Cheatmoon with the invitation code: Danjuma100 Download our app on www.cheatmoon.com and get 10 Cheatmoons for free! Come to the moon with us!
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Ngizimboy: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Argentas is developing a future payment network and having some of their future global currency reserved for early adopters. This all is by invitation only and I have a limited number of invitations. Act fast as this invitation link may expire! Just click this link: https://argentas.io/users/invite.php?invite=F999DB8680
Re: PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS by Kubernetes: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Gas fees has been sent to your metamask.
Check your core main net

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earn Daily On This Legit Website / MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? / Stanbic Ibtc Money Market Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.