Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits (1037 Views)

Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases / My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by hisexcellency34: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday admitted that old age is telling on him adding that he has been rescued from the rigours of office by COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking on how he has been able to cope with the rigours of office at 79, Buhari said the outbreak of COVID-19 has reduced the number of persons he receives on a daily basis.

He, however, said that he cannot complain because he asked for the job of presiding over the affairs of the nation.

“I think that COVID-19 has come to our rescue in the sense that the amount of people that need to see you can’t see you. That really gives you more time”.
“ About my age, I see my colleagues, they are now resting and I assure you that I’m looking forward to the next 17 months when I too will have to be less busy. The age is telling on me, working now for 6, 7,8 hours per day in the office is no joke”.

“The Executive Council, memos from as many states as possible to be considered virtually every week. So, really, it is a lot of hard work but like I said, I asked for so I cannot complain”.
https://independent.ng/old-age-already-telling-on-me-buhari-admits/

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Truthisunique: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thunder fire your papa

Are you doing me a favor

When you were crying to contest didn't you know you were old

This is why opolor eye that is semi comatose must never near plisendency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Terorislam: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Same thing with Bola Tinubu, infact Tinubu's demential is worst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by operAhdam: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
so sad we also have jagaben eyeing presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Anigreat: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
shocked

Useless old fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by ogododo: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday admitted that old age is telling on him adding that he has been rescued from the rigours of office by COVID-19 pandemic.

Speaking on how he has been able to cope with the rigours of office at 79, Buhari said the outbreak of COVID-19 has reduced the number of persons he receives on a daily basis.

He, however, said that he cannot complain because he asked for the job of presiding over the affairs of the nation.

“I think that COVID-19 has come to our rescue in the sense that the amount of people that need to see you can’t see you. That really gives you more time”.
“ About my age, I see my colleagues, they are now resting and I assure you that I’m looking forward to the next 17 months when I too will have to be less busy. The age is telling on me, working now for 6, 7,8 hours per day in the office is no joke”.

“The Executive Council, memos from as many states as possible to be considered virtually every week. So, really, it is a lot of hard work but like I said, I asked for so I cannot complain”.
https://independent.ng/old-age-already-telling-on-me-buhari-admits/

Dis man Don become problem to himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Truthisunique: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
It's like buhari was saving all the foolishness for this year

Since e open mouth wa, him mouth just dey smell santana

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by helinues: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Fair enough
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Luckydubby7(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Open confession
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by richmond500: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
Thunder fire your papa

Are you doing me a favor

When you were crying to contest didn't you know you were old

This is why opolor eye that is semi comatose must never near plisendency
I'm not surprised, igbos are not known to have respect
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by richmond500: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
It's like buhari was saving all the foolishness for this year

Since e open mouth wa, him mouth just dey smell santana
ur father at his best won't be half of what PMB is at his most foolish state
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Truthisunique: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
ur father at his best won't be half of what PMB is at his most foolish state
you must be very pained

My father is not an idiot incapable of doing something yet forces himself to derail millions of others

That integrity alone has weighed my father a million times before this failed Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by richmond500: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
you must be very pained

My father is not an idiot incapable of doing something yet forces himself to derail millions of others

That integrity alone has weighed my father a million times before this failed Terrorist
except ur family which comprise of u, ur mother and ur siblings, ur dad has not lead any other group. Even headboy for primary school, him no fit handle cos if he had, he'll teach u to understand what leadership means and the responsibility vetted on a leader
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Truthisunique: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
except ur family which comprise of u, ur mother and ur siblings, ur dad has not lead any other group. Even headboy for primary school, him no fit handle cos if he had, he'll teach u to understand what leadership means and the responsibility vetted on a leader
zombie I can see your cursed parents didn't teach you anything except mining skull, I don't see how criticizing a public dunce that aspired for public office should be paining your cone smashed skull

I don't need to dig deep on the positions my family have held, we have seen the destruction this Terrorist leadership has taken his own region how much more the country
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by richmond500: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
zombie I can see your cursed parents didn't teach you anything except mining skull, I don't see how criticizing a public dunce that aspired for public office should be paining your cone smashed skull

I don't need to dig deep on the positions my family have held, we have seen the destruction this Terrorist leadership has taken his own region how much more the country
yeye, he wasn't even able to teach u the difference between criticism and disrespectful statement, what a failure he must have been,
Btw, Buhari has already carved his name in history and will be remembered even in international consciousness, even his wife Aisha is on a different level compared to the parents of most of u.

Except accepting sperm from ur father and birthing a public nuisance like u, tell us one achievement of ur mother.

Idiot, u drop ur parents for house come deh insult man weh reach to be ur grandfather, u ipob piglets feel u have monopoly to insults
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Truthisunique: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
richmond500:
yeye, he wasn't even able to teach u the difference between criticism and disrespectful statement, what a failure he must have been,
Btw, Buhari has already carved his name in history and will be remembered even in international consciousness, even his wife Aisha is on a different level compared to the parents of most of u.

Except accepting sperm from ur father and birthing a public nuisance like u, tell us one achievement of ur mother.

Idiot, u drop ur parents for house come deh insult man weh reach to be ur grandfather, u ipob piglets feel u have monopoly to insults
[/s]I can see your life is very worthless

When they told your leprous father to stop bleeping mad women he didn't listen, na taboo the ansectors don use repay his foolishness

Hitler too was a plesident you bag of expired cum but where is he today in history

So zombie it's not about attaining position it's about legacy, this idiot Terrorists you are defending people can't wait to get rid of his satanic government

You are of all men most miserable for your life to depend on defending buhari for daily peanut

Which curse pass this one
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by JAMO84: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Those that will comment on this thread will be mostly paid Dundees from the uncompleted PDP headquarters, who voted for a 74 years old Atiku two years ago. By 2023, Atiku will be 78 and they will still vote for him.
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by nairavsdollars(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Atiku still looks fitter than him and Tinu­bu
JAMO84:
Those that will comment on this thread will be mostly paid Dundees from the uncompleted PDP headquarters, who voted for a 74 years old Atiku two years ago. By 2023, Atiku will be 78 and they will still vote for him.

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by slivertongue: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Old or incompetence?
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by alanto: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku still looks fitter than him and Tinu­bu
Someone shouted Dundee in the market square and you answered “Yes Sir”
SMH
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by NwaNimo1(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Maxymilliano(m): 3:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Ancestor President

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Urbanchampion: 5:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Needless confession. We already know the truth.
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Hmm... After 2023, we will hear that he has died even though he died in 2017— so the person wearing the mask can move on with his life, enjoying whatever fortune promised him, somewhere in the World.
Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
[s][/s]I can see your life is very worthless

When they told your leprous father to stop bleeping mad women he didn't listen, na taboo the ansectors don use repay his foolishness

Hitler too was a plesident you bag of expired cum but where is he today in history

So zombie it's not about attaining position it's about legacy, this idiot Terrorists you are defending people can't wait to get rid of his satanic government

You are of all men most miserable for your life to depend on defending buhari for daily peanut

Which curse pass this one

Re: Old Age Already Telling On Me, Buhari Admits by Putinmyrod: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Baba, resign na, no be by force. Mandela did one term and left.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo Is The Favourite / Soludo Fight With Tout,no One Should Blame Ipob / 2023: Don’t Blame Nigerian Youths For Being Lazy – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.