Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe (41900 Views)

Egypt Confirmed As 2019 AFCON Host / Birmingham Named As 2022 Commonwealth Games Host City / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Everywhere in Africa is passing through one headache or the other.

Africa is really under a curse against humanity sad.

Is there a part of the world that doesn’t pass through shīt? It’s normal for mankind, all those ammo being produced daily have to sold and used. Creating the atmosphere to stimulate demand for weaponization is the real war game
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Yankee101: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Even b4 the games kwa
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by dappydozzy(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It is not as if Africa is under a curse, it is a fallout of the irrational partioning of Africa by the so called colonial masters.
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by NaijaSumi: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Africa shall not be under anyform of curse or curses whatsoever. Let those cursing Africa receive curses in multiple folds.

We must learn to use our mouth rightly
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Investigative: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Gbagura:
Nyanmiri, remind me who refuse to add secession clause in the first republic constitution.

PS: As for the mods sympathetic to ipob banning anyone with dissenting voice, you will ban me tire this year ooo. Seun said he doesn't want secessionist talks on his forum but you ipob mods are going against his wish. I'm back for y'all.
Let me remind you I know you are dumb
Britain rejected the seeccesion clause if not what is stopping you now
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Charly68: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
We use the name of God to beg to tamper justice with mercy oo!
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Golan007:

It will be hosted and nothing would happen.

Okay. We all hope so. But it hasn’t even started yet and things are already happening bro.
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Aswae
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Jeffy1206(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Iliveforever:

Have identified the reason for the agitation?
It’s because different nations are merged together, Nigeria is a case study here.

It’ll definitely not happen in biafra
I hear you... Igbo people still have section amongst them. Some parts are refered to as slaves. Correct me if I'm wrong and I will prove it to you undecided
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Hkff: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Really
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Iliveforever(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jeffy1206:
I hear you... Igbo people still have section amongst them. Some parts are refered to as slaves. Correct me if I'm wrong and I will prove it to you undecided
You’re wrong
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by NLPoliceWoman: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
RTR
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by preselect(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pootle:

bro they got independent....and they are not geographically together

when i say separation, i meant separation from a political union. . . . not geography
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by preselect(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Greyworld:

Well for the referendum in Scotland I believe was doctored. Majority of the Scots wants out it obvious but the referendum has been negative twice. I still wonder how.

The the soviet had crises and wars.

nope, the soviets had no war.
there were POLITICAL and LEGISLATIVE conflicts... there were pockets of unrest here and there but no real war.
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by preselect(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
FILEBE:

US did fight Britain for independence.
Same with Ottoman

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_of_independence
USA is not in my second list.
neither is the Ottoman empire
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by Greyworld: 5:04am On Jan 09, 2022
preselect:

nope, the soviets had no war.
there were POLITICAL and LEGISLATIVE conflicts... there were pockets of unrest here and there but no real war.

Then it Wasn't Peaceful. I am not sure it would be Peaceful in any country to let a party break off. It's not just an African Thing. As vast as China, they still want to keep Hong Kong and Taiwan. Russia is invading Ukraine and all that.

But some how for Nigeria, if we can decentralize the power and go back to regions, I believe their would be a level of high sense of belonging and competitive spirit (Healthy competition) among regions. (I hope so though)

This is obvious in the UAE where all the Emirates accounts firstly for themselves with sometimes contracting laws between Emirates. So long as the model adopted favors the Emirates.

In this light there is a subtle competition between Saudi Arabia and The UAE in terms of attracting more tourists and building more infrastructures.

UAE �� is slightly bigger than Niger state.
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by FILEBE(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2022
preselect:

USA is not in my second list.
neither is the Ottoman empire

Okay sir. What I am saying is that , in history, there has been more war over independence/ separation than the peaceful ones. It is not just an African thing
Re: Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe by preselect(m): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
FILEBE:

Okay sir. What I am saying is that , in history, there has been more war over independence/ separation than the peaceful ones. It is not just an African thing

Bc we are not civilized enough for peaceful separations.

How can u live with someone you hate? You hate him, he hates you, he wants to leave, you dont want to see him, yet u wont let him leave

haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa / Guess The Player From The Goal Celebration / Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.