Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office (18783 Views)

Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari / Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by mrkings84(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Buhari has lied again.
Who told you no body will appreciate you?

At least we know one mofo here in ho is going to appreciate u!

Buhari is an incurable liar...
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Bobloco: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Truth is that, Come May 29, 2023 irrespective of who is being sworn in Nigerians will breathe a sigh of relief
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by countryman13: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://punchng.com/i-dont-expect-appreciation-from-nigerians-after-leaving-office-buhari/
what sort of rubbish is ds dullard saying nw? Were u forced to pick d ticket? so it's now u re realizing d fact dt age is no longer on ur side? I have know ds long ago since u started displaying some of d traits of someone wt ear impairment. U better keep quiet n walk away else na curse we go take scatter ur remaining dazz on earth for u. Radarada oponu
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by lookingfly: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2022

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Buksaylor: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Briller: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2022
90% of Nigerians are just placing curses on you and you are here spewing of appreciation. The other 10% are just kleptocrats and those who stupidly believe in your infallibility.

The nemesis and repercussions of the pains and anguish you put Nigerians through will follow you even in hell fire.
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Adebowalay(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2022
9182736455O1999:
What's up with the Buhari thread these days na? undecided
are u thinking what am thinking, abi shey na election propaganda again
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Elbinawi: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2022
A Journalist asked me if I watched another interview of president Buhari on NTA (National Television) on Thursday?

I first asked him what is "NTA"? Is it the name of a person, place or thing? On a serious note, NTA has lost all audience due to their parroting of Buhari's rubbish and nonsense.

And as for the question of the Journalist, all of us took our hoes and cutlasses and rushed to the farm as Buhari commanded but we were unable to return home as Bandits have blocked all the roads.

Inference:

Like all the genocidal criminals before Tyrant Buhari, this wicked mass murderer is scared of the verdict of history. The #ZariaGenocide and all the other massacres are haunting this murderous terrorist who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves.

Buhari can conduct thousands of interviews everyday, this will never change the verdict of history. The pen �️ has dried.

Juma'at Mubarak to Muslims and Bless Weekend to All Friends!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by siant: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2022
I personally, na curse I go dey send after you.

My heart detests your regime
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by nedekid: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2022
This man keeps shocking me.
Is he expecting anyone to appreciate him for his expertise in inflicting poverty on people? That made ₦1m that was worth $6000 when he came to be less than $2k today?
Abeg baba, walka, Nigerians will always see you as a badluck recessionist! A light weight and low capacity. Mr touch and destroy. undecided
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by byteem: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Guy man dey find legacy.. too. Late u ruined it all.. just at least give us a free and fair election and give Nigerians a good successor. Maybe then we will let you off easy.. anything short of that .. no show
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by kennieG(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Thunder fire you der .. Mpama
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by ObianujuAku1(f): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2022
this man knows what he's doing

very wicked man
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by abiodunbright(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2022
jeff1993:
Who wan appreciate u sef

Mtscheeeeeeeee ..... Imagine bread and beans wey I fit chop with 300 and I go belleful before now if I no hold 550-600 ... I no go fit chop am

Two indomie and two eggs is now #600 Naira oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin Your zonebies will appreciate you, your followers that like poverty, failure, hate development, like lies, shedding innocent Blood,raping and kidnapping.. Very soon, the silicone will go off and Sudan will be unveiled for everybody to see..
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by geechy: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Use geechy

@op,,

Please myself and I have appreciation applause for bourdillion and company, and one unfortunate Mrs Oby ezekwesili wey no gree me hear word that year and others

Byharis appreciation is waiting for him on the other divide... Don't have energy for nonsense
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Lovenorth: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2022
He don't expect appreciation from ipob terrorists grin
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Adebowalay:
are u thinking what am thinking, abi shey na election propaganda again
Abi o
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by rolams(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2022
I laughed!
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by SweetiliciousD: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Ngeneukwenu
Deomelo
Makaboy
Seunsmessage
Lol
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Fourwinds: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2022
kennyade3h:
K

Who appreciate a terrorist that cause the death of many through RUGA... Idiot
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Fourwinds: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Lovenorth:
He don't expect appreciation from ipob terrorists grin
who appreciate the leader of bandits and Fulani's terrorist
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by orisa37: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2022
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE AFTER THEM BUT THE GOOD IS OFTEN INTERRED IN THEIR BONES.
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Onuoha1234(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2022
T-ought provoking! Why worry if you did your best?
?
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Austineva(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Cos u don't deserve any
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by jerrymej(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Baba you've done your best. Just go please �.
Thanks for reading my mind right.
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Digmygold: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Stevenson20:
What wants to appreciate a failure grin grin

Nigerians became poorer under your watch. Shit one side abeg

Please you and your people should never ever vote for Osinbajo in the coming elections.
He is part of this failed government and won't do anything different if he ever becomes President. He will make sure everyone except himself and his cohorts turn to church rats. Be warned.
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by rollandben(m): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2022
since you already know the gravity of damages you cost Nigeria...Well, Bokoharam, heard men, Miyyeti Allah and their cows among other deadliest group your funded will surely appreciate you. You are nothing but unfortunate mistake Nigerians ever made for trusting and emerged you as a Nigeria President. �
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Kamalex2: 9:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Appreciation ko........... modupe ni
Re: Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office by Acesexcell(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2022
15months to end your tenure. Before you realised to be talking to your subject right?You have become a talkative lately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form / Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.