Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,389 members, 7,864,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend (26645 Views)

Panic Buying as SA Bans Alcohol Again - 4th Time In One Year (PICS) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Liberia Shuts Down Social Media Following Anti-corruption Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by bewla(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
No u say
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by dfrost: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Social media: the bane of modern day society. undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by naturefellow(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol this part of the world with jargons policy everyday...

Dem dey dance with dere uniform so far dem no dey act blue film with d uniform or taking drugs or alcohol while working.

Dem sha no shoot people any na dance dem dey dance abi dere dancing go affect derr performance e go say when dem hold Gun mak Gun no answer dem....
when you become a doctor, or pilot, go and be dancing hospital or inside plane undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by DemMannaScam: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
TMKsouth:
Videos of dancing cops are no longer allowed on social media.

https://www.dailysun.co.za/News/no-more-tiktok-dancing-for-cops-20220106
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by dfrost: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Ppogbae:
Policing is stressful in SA, considering the high amounts of crime in poor areas like the townships and various urban centres as well. Let these guys blow off some steam!

They can blow off steam when they get to their various homes. If they want to continually blow off steam, they should join the entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Tisham20(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Mastakija:
The person above me will not make heaven for taking my ftc space

The person below me was to slow to comment so therefore shim will not wake heaven
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Yenkwin: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by ObianujuAku1(f): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2022
good move
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TolaniLuv: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Work professionally and be respected everywhere you go. Time for fun , time for work shouldn’t be missed
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by LeSudAfricaine: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2022
TMKsouth:
Videos of dancing cops are no longer allowed on social media.

https://www.dailysun.co.za/News/no-more-tiktok-dancing-for-cops-20220106
very very good move! It was really getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by LeSudAfricaine: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2022
dfrost:
Social media: the bane of modern day society. undecided
1000% correct.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Nten: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Those behavior exhibited by some SA police on social media was gradually becoming a caricature of gargantuan proportion!

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by jagged44: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

Perhaps we should all be having fun. Everyone of us

Surgeons during operation, engineers and construction workers, bankers, soldiers in battle fields, etc..
Even our president should be having fun

There's nothing wrong with surgeons dancing after a successful operation, police dancing after successful arrest of a criminal, bankers dancing during break to relieve stress, soldiers dancing after completion of a mission, engineers dancing after finishing their job.

In the Bible when David first wife say him dancing, she condemned him saying it's unbecoming for a king to dance like that, but God rebuked her.

The recent trend of South Africa policemen dancing on social media will improve the people's impression of the police and make them apear more friendly and approachable unlike Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by IbileIfe: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Promise47:
South Africa I love the Country see that woman back side grin grin cheesy grin if I go in there I may never come outside Lol
The most bootylicious women are South African women.
So sexy.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Parrot69: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2022
The prospects of labour force in that country is zero. That’s why most of them are drunkards and drug addict.
Yet when foreigners come to help them out , they take offense and start mauling their fellow black people.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Xolander: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2022
As it should be.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Nicepoker(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:
They should allow us to enjoy ourselves for a few weeks please.

Police don't trend everyday.

Allow me to enjoy myself on repeat............
[/s]
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Bigchristo: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2022
bkool7:
Having fun on duty?

Fun and duty don't mix
Don’t take life too serious, catch cruise and be happy, even if you die on duty with your seriousness nobody cares

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2022
They don't have enough duties to carry out.

Have you seen bankers or oil company workers doing these on social media?
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by dazzlingd(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2022
jagged44:

There's nothing wrong with surgeons dancing after a successful operation, police dancing after successful arrest of a criminal, bankers dancing during break to relieve stress, soldiers dancing after completion of a mission, engineers dancing after finishing their job.

In the Bible when David first wife say him dancing, she condemned him saying it's unbecoming for a king to dance like that, but God rebuked her.

The recent trend of South Africa policemen dancing on social media will improve the people's impression of the police and make them apear more friendly and approachable unlike Nigerian police.

Nope, they must dance on duty.

Celebrating success is different from indiscipline and professional misconduct.

They should work on being more efficient not dancing to correct impressions, does that solve the next crime case?

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by Nicoswit(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2022
TMKsouth:
Other videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMcfVHnX5C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=samqzFpwxHc
Why ban it na, I enjoy watching South African police women dancing tongue

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Party poopers undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TMKsouth: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Blackfire:
My in laws...

Do u have rhythm? Coz that's one of the prerequisites of being South African, or marrying into a South African family grin

I see you've have a change of name.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TMKsouth: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
very very good move! It was really getting out of hand

Personally I think it makes them more approachable. But then again, there's so much disrespect for the cops nowadays - taxi drivers are actually the real police of SA grin
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TMKsouth: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
jagged44:

True, although there might also be some unintended consequences. Personally I think SA police lack public respect, so this might exacerbate that.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TMKsouth: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Parrot69:
The prospects of labour force in that country is zero. That’s why most of them are drunkards and drug addict.
Yet when foreigners come to help them out , they take offense and start mauling their fellow black people.

Maggot69 - the mkupu mmiri sniffing Nigerian troll - at it again cheesy. You've been MIA - Boko Haram finally released u undecided Or u just got out of jail for stealing a pot of soup in Enugu undecided
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TMKsouth: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Nicoswit:

Why ban it na, I enjoy watching South African police women dancing tongue

LOL grin, you'll have to find a new hobby now.
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by goodheart01: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2022
dazzlingd:

Perhaps we should all be having fun. Everyone of us

Surgeons during operation, engineers and construction workers, bankers, soldiers in battle fields, etc..
Even our president should be having fun

Is the president not having fun?? What do u call catching cruise with the life and security of the citizens?
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by LeSudAfricaine: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Personally I think it makes them more approachable. But then again, there's so much disrespect for the cops nowadays - taxi drivers are actually the real police of SA grin
Our cops already have a problem of being perceived as soft or inefficient, this dilly dallying on tick-tock does them no favours. Our police must regain that aura of authority

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by LeSudAfricaine: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

True, although there might also be some unintended consequences. Personally I think SA police lack public respect, so this might exacerbate that.
As I was just saying. Our people fear SBV and those fidelity guys than the actual cops

1 Like

Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by TMKsouth: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Our cops already have a problem of being perceived as soft or inefficient, this dilly dallying on tick-tock does them no favours. Our police must regain that aura of authority

Touche cool
Re: SA Bans Police Dancing On Social Media Following Recent Trend by GistFullGround: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Africa loves dancing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II / Yahya Jammeh Secretly Married A 22 Years Old Ghanaian Last Weekend! / Nigerian Army Band Dazzles At The Annual Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.