Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi (27521 Views)

Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use / Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR / We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by errigdee: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
show us ooo
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Victorclean1: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2022
AdeniyiA:

They know such can't happen but how will they have opportunities to enrich themselves if they don't award procurement contracts?

These lots are supposed to be stoned... undecided

No bi small thing
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by abumeinben(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Aren't these supposed to be the work of high-tech drones?
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by SunTzu123(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2022
I've been checking with Toyota: they don't have "Hi-tech Hilux".

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by seyz91(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2022
You no lie
vastolord4:
Like I previously said.. Nigeria can't get better..
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by seyz91(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
You dey mind them?
Victorclean1:
Will the Hilux run in the thick forest / bushes where majority of the rail line passes through?.

Can't understand this government anymore.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by seyz91(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Change your prayer point dude
Olachase:
I pray Nigeria get better some day's Amen
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by EgunMogaji2: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

You agree with the fact that Nigeria can never get better?
You of all people.
What a let down.
Disappointed undecided

I’m a human being. Not a God.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by luizpippo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
See idiots we proposed radar coverage to and they refused, then went to purchase hilux fitted with radar to be driving upandan.

This was how FAAN left proper radar controlled axial cameras to go and sign up for normal cameras at 2.1 billion
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by stanisbaratheon: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let me guess; they are 3 billion naira each.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by calcal: 3:22am On Jan 09, 2022
SunTzu123:
I've been checking with Toyota: they don't have "Hi-tech Hilux".

specially made for the zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 / Fashola Is A Gift To Nigeria - IBB / Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.