Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa (462 Views)

60 Killed As Bandits Raid Zamfara Villages - Daily Trust / Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by Elbinawi: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Bloodbath in Zamfara villages as bandits kill 200, scores missing - Punch Newspapers https:///FqiGfyBpgd
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by Elbinawi: 6:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Bloodbath in Zamfara villages as bandits kill 200, scores missing - Punch Newspapers

Me:

Daily Trust, a Northern-based Newspaper reported "at least 60 people killed".

It was a massacre as more than 200 people slaughtered by the murderous terrorists. The initial kid glove approach by the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari enabled these murderous terrorists.

And if I may ask this question ❓

What stops the Youths of Zamfara State from taking arms against these murderous terrorists? Or are there no brave and courageous Youths in Zamfara State?

Please share this post with citizens of Zamfara State! Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by Kingpin1000: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2022
It is a problem of the north, by the north and for the north.
I no want carry my ear hear say by 2023 elections Bornu, zamfara, katsina give anybody phantom votes because I hear say na only 300 thousand people remain for Zamfara. Before 2023 I am expecting it to be 200 thousand.
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by chatinent: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Mehn
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by LeOstrich: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Elbinawi:

And if I may ask this question ❓

What stops the Youths of Zamfara State from taking arms against these murderous terrorists? Or are there no brave and courageous Youths in Zamfara State?

The current governor of Zamfara state has since prodscribed the Yankasi vigilante group and declared them as the major cause of the mayhem and madness going on in that wretched state.

How can any sane person blame the victim?

Not stopping there the Fulani governor even blamed the past governor for allocating virgin lands to the hausa peasants as one of several reasons behind the madness. According to the useless governor, the allocation of lands to hausa peasents in an effort to boost agriculture output from what was Fulani territory (all forests belong to the Fulani not just grazing routes).

The Fulani goat of a governor then carved out huge swaths of land under the Ruga initiative and gave it to the Fulani. Not stopping there the governor has made Fulani language compulsory in what appears to be a fulanization of the Awusa Plebs

What is happening in Zamfara is the fulani nation doing all it can to further subjugate and keep the Awusa Plebs under servitude. Granting of lands and any activity that will emancipate the Awusa populace is to be fully opposed

This is why you won't hear a single fulani Amir voice out against the violence because they are behind it.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by warripekin(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2022
These things are happening and you won't hear any complain from northern elders, acf and other northern groups but IPOB is their problem. I pity the poor ones up north. Nigeria is a failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara Villages As Bandits Kill 200, Scores Missing - Punch Newspa by NWABUKA007(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Na WA o

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency! Dele Momodu Goes All Out To Convince Nigerians / For The Sake Of Justice And Equity, Lets Do Some Calculation / I Am Interested In Running As President Of Nigeria, Can I Get Your Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.