Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery (33539 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Tboymessiah(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
AmazingELixir:

" Sincerely, there is no corpse buried in the cemetery that is safe.”

What kind of safety is a corpse still looking for....won't harvesters ply their trade again.

Since they've left the living and going for the dead shouldn't we allow them be..

Hahaha, ur words are heavy for good thinker
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Matthewdan(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
AmazingELixir:

" Sincerely, there is no corpse buried in the cemetery that is safe.”

What kind of safety is a corpse still looking for....won't harvesters ply their trade again.

Since they've left the living and going for the dead shouldn't we allow them be..

When next you lose a friend or family member just donate to them
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Digmygold: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
If guards are employed at the Cemetery,, they should be interrogated.
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Victorclean1: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hi, please they should put security to all murtuary operating in SW. Afunja has graduated from skull harvest to organ harvest.

Afujaaaaaaaaa, you can go as far as to mortuary to harvest skull or human organs. An indication that all skull in the burial glad has been harvested.

God please protect us from Afunja Alfa and other Afunja ritualist.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Truthisunique: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
shantti:
Afonja doing what they know how to do grin grin
But let us not conclude yet, they might not be Minning the skull for ritual, it could be for archaeological studies grin grin
yeah study to know why their ancestors start falling from sky like bat

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Bigchristo: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Lagos community decries cemetery invasion by suspected ritualists, robbers

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-community-decries-cemetery-invasion-by-suspected-ritualists-robbers/?
The year is barely a week yet the rates of ritual killings and mutilated body and organ harvesting around the country is really alarming, please young girls out there mind whom you trust or fall in love with, it’s not only those who drive Benz that is doing this things even your broke boyfriend can easily lure you with trust and get you killed please be careful... government need a serious crackdown on these ritualist stuff
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Sheriman(m): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
domino4211:
You don't have to be this extreme. There are people who'll willingly give you some of these organs if you pay well. Except of course you wanna keep taking things for free.
This guy is a Potential ritualist

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Edoziesmart(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
DamianX:
I can bet my last penny that otedola and wale all did rituals. All yoruba men are ritualists. Curse be on Afonjijis.
Descendants of falling demons
Ewedu eating gorillas

You really want to finish all these yellowbar afonjas grin grin

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Edoziesmart(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sheriman:

This guy is a Potential ritualist
What did you expect from a skull miner afonja grin

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Dapson73(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
agulion:
Imagine how ordinary Yoruba Muslims are disturbing the whole region

Must you be an idiot? When did Kolawole became a Muslim name ?

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Scamperlee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kini big deal? They are science students trying to perform some experiment involving parts.
Case closed cheesy
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by madukaanaya(m): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
kai! thank God am not yoruba sha kai! kai!

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by oluwaahmed: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Elvinci101:
All the south west governors must come together to condemn and declare state of emergency on this partition and participation of skull mining by yorubas in Yoruba land.
I want to believe there's more to this skull mining and organ harvesting by Yorubas than meets the eye. There's something Yorubas aren't telling us.

It's a cultural thing. see below how their Ooni mined the skull of their ancestors. Skull mining is the next best thing for them after amala & ewedu

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by YourFavorite21(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yellowba people are too evil especially those ugly black ones with deep tribal marks from Ogun state, very backward set of people...kai angry sad

Any idiot wey quote me go regret am.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by izubext007: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Telling the chairman to block where he his sending his Boyz to get ingredients for his charm and power.....choc ....I laf in fullani.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by nedekid: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
agulion:
Imagine how ordinary Yoruba Muslims are disturbing the whole region
You think it has to do with the Muslims? Because come to think of it I have not noticed a regular SW fellow. The folks in question usually bear Muslim mames.
In that case could it be that human heads, appendages, parts are required to perform Islamic rituals for wealth creation, healing and mystical powers?
Someone knowledgeable should kindly enlighten me jare.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by emmalexabl(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
ikorodureporta:
It's a common thing in Nigeria...
The dead are not secured

I guess you meant to say it's common thing in yoruba land and not the whole of the country.

Because Skullership in Skull mining is alien to other Nigerians.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Dmeji4444(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
vanbonattel:
Haha

Can't someone educate these people that there's no gain from rituals?

Its so so bad
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Victorclean1: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hm
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Rastaramsey(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
vanbonattel:
Haha

Can't someone educate these people that there's no gain from rituals?

Kiddo
Money ritual is real
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Rastaramsey(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Yellowba people are too evil especially those ugly black ones with deep tribal marks from Ogun state, very backward set of people...kai angry sad

Any idiot wey quote me go regret am.

You are so foolish
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Ofadaman(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Afonjas new year money goals, whereas their counterpart from the east are shipping containers down, those from the north cultivating their lands and cattles. The west decides to harvest and mine skulls.

The region that claims to be most educated, still behaves as primitive as apes.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by YourFavorite21(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You are so foolish
na your papa foolish pass
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Ofadaman(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Kiddo
Money ritual is real

Potentially ritualist spotted, if a business is lucrative you'd see the Igbo doing it, any bizness u don't see Igbo men in, leave it ,there's no money there.
There's no correlation between human parts for.rituals and money.

If they are selling organs in black market for surgery etc that's different,but no voodoo will vomit money for you.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Tinububalls: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
HAVE YOU ASKED YOUR SELF WHY THE AFONJA SYMBOL FOR ODUDUWA NATION IS A HUMAN HEAD.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by everythinggirly(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
They want to make money by all means! Evil people!
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Rastaramsey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
na your papa foolish pass

You are so foolish grin grin
I don notice your papa, you like to dey exhibit tribalism.....

I hope we get to meet in person
Make I bleep you up
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Mayeldah(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Zamfara==Gold

Niger Delta== Oil

South West===?

options:

a. Coal
b. iron ore
c. Skulls
d. None of the above

If you don't know the answer, 4gerrit.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Rastaramsey(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ofadaman:

Potentially ritualist spotted, if a business is lucrative you'd see the Igbo doing it, any bizness u don't see Igbo men in, leave it ,there's no money there.
There's no correlation between human parts for.rituals and money.

If they are selling organs in black market for surgery etc that's different,but no voodoo will vomit money for you.

Rest
I didn't ask you for any lecture
My gee did it sometime ago

Money ritual is real
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by evsimmigration: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
ikorodureporta:
It's a common thing in Yoruba Land [color=#990000][/colour]...
The dead are not secured
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by YourFavorite21(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You are so foolish grin grin
I don notice your papa, you like to dey exhibit tribalism.....

I hope we get to meet in person
Make I bleep you up
Idiot, I no blame you,
You go dey behind keyboard dey type rubbish , under your father's shaky-hut, if u get mind drop location if you stay around Asaba. undecided
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
SKULLarship epidemic by yerobber muslims grin
My yellowbar friends,e for better say una join d drug dealing crew than this.
At least,nobody forces d other to take drugs . You as a dealer is only risking your life and nobody else's.

Lmao, No be Small Skullarship Epidermic

Adeyemi College Of Education Student Gone Missing (photos). / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos