Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery (33541 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Robbers Storm Mansion In Imo State, Loot Properties Without Mercy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Decryptor(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
Yoruba Christian's better stop taking agbo

Yoruba Muslims don dey wash skull put

I heard rumors about some of these agbo sellers using grinded human bone powder in preparation of their agbo. That is why I can never drink that rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by StarGra: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
To die self get problem..God abeg oo.... cry cry
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by danot1030: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
You sure say u and sense dey relate at all. undecided

You won join the beef?

I full ground for una if you really won join, I no dey run o.
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Rastaramsey(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
yen yen yen!!! Try dey stay ur own lane next time.
You are not worthy of a sensible conversation.
Pls fvck off from my mention

Try stay your lane too, your head fi come off..... grin grin
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by UnabashedIPOB: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
danot1030:
UnabashedIPOB is my number one suspect cos the way he's hungry for flesh now ehn, especially with the banned on cows in the East

You're the FOOL that's so obsessed with CANNIBALISM because you relish what you know. You can talk all that jazz but you're too idiotic and timid to say where the fvck you came from. You ought to be ashamed of your self!
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by cornelin(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

stop lying nigga, so you were jobless listening to what one Alfa was saying and he was screaming loud for you to hear? a ritualist even go as far as inside bush to make such discreet call

stop lying for likes here cow

Suit yourself. I'm out!
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by JOemmy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Elvinci101:
All the south west governors must come together to condemn and declare state of emergency on this partition and participation of skull mining by yorubas in Yoruba land.
I want to believe there's more to this skull mining and organ harvesting by Yorubas than meets the eye. There's something Yorubas aren't telling us.

I think human rituals really works for them in that part of the world if there's no demand for human parts we won't be hearing that yoruba people are caught in the act almost every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
cornelin:

Suit yourself. I'm out!

clown
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by YourFavorite21(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

run away.
Coward.
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by YourFavorite21(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
danot1030:

You won join the beef?

I full ground for una if you really won join, I no dey run o.
Na ur type dey cry offline.
Abeg shift u neva mature to beef
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by YourFavorite21(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

like I said before, u aren't worthy of a sensible conversation.
Stay away from me.
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Elvinci101: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

the under report of your youths dying on ritualism in southeast is not out of my knowledge

hardly will you see obituary of old people in Southeast, if I lie, let those non southeasterners who have visited confess? the least of people dying on ritual in East is on the high side in east but because of underreported of the awful incident you chose to be blackmailing Yoruba who are not hidden theirs

oluwo louding out want it to end but you're concealing yours just to make you look saint. southeast is headquarters of ritualism in southern Nigeria, beat that
Liar! The southwest is the beginning and the end of money ritual, skull miners, agberos, and organ harvesters in sub Saharan Africa.
Igbos are hardworking people, they hustle to make money while Yorubas are renowned lazy people that's why all the evil vices like touting and ritualists abound there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Another apshit achievements! Zonebies should endeavour to include skull minining..
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Irupetepete: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus. Even the dead are not spared
beremx, u just scarce for nairaland like gold commodity..
That your signature, are you 100% certain? I Don dm you Sha
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Elvinci101:

Liar! The southwest is the beginning and the end of money ritual, skull miners, agberos, and organ harvesters in sub Saharan Africa.
Igbos are hardworking people, they hustle to make money while Yorubas are renowned lazy people that's why all the evil vices like touting and ritualists abound there.

I guess those hooligans at Onitsha and Aba are from southwest? dummy

no wonder Ralph uwazuruike have this to say about igbo

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by LofP(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lagos na wa o.

If corpses are not safe, then what is the fate of those alive?
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by colestephan86: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
vanbonattel:
Haha

Can't someone educate these people that there's no gain from rituals?
...And God gave the over to reprobate mind... ROM 1 28
Now what reprobate mind means (a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation)
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Toydad: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Toydad: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=109152009]Lagos community decries cemetery invasion by suspected ritualists, robbers

Those whom head are cut off how will they manage to resurrect when the trumpet sound??
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Beejayy20(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Elvinci101:

[s]Liar! The southwest is the beginning and the end of money ritual, skull miners, agberos, and organ harvesters in sub Saharan Africa.
[/s]
you are the liar the thug in onistha alone pass all lagos just that thet arent popular
you are hardworking and yoruba lazy yet your region are poverty capital of south
or have forget okijaa shrine,useless cannibal

1 Like

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Diligence: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Now let's scatter this table:

If you ever buried anyone in South West & you think the skulls/bones/skeletons are still intact, well, well, well, U may just b in for the greatest shock of your life!

I'm not saying u shld go & check...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Elvinci101: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:
[/s]
you are the liar the thug in onistha alone pass all lagos just that thet arent popular
you are hardworking and yoruba lazy yet your region are poverty capital of south
or have forget okijaa shrine,useless cannibal
South East poverty capital of the world? You must be a certified mumu, in fact your mumu knows no seasons.
Have you forgotten so easily how Yoruba people went about looting igbo businesses and stealing goods from stores during the endsars protest because of hunger?
Your Ibadan expressway media propaganda deceived you with useless fabricated statistics about wealthy and prosperous Yoruba land but the reality on ground speaks for itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Beremx(f): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Irupetepete:
beremx, u just scarce for nairaland like gold commodity..
That your signature, are you 100% certain? I Don dm you Sha
replied
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by Elvinci101: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

I guess those hooligans at Onitsha and Aba are from southwest? dummy

no wonder Ralph uwazuruike have this to say about igbo
How can you compare the touts in Onitsha to the ones in Lagos?
In Lagos touts and agberos are celebrated and given awards and recognition for constituting nuisance on federal and state roads. Little wonder The number of out-of-school children in southwest keep increasing at geometric proportion.

Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by iyke2frankeze: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don't know if it is Satan that created this tribe called Yoruba!
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by bigcee(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
I cover my skull with the blood of Jesus. Even the dead are not spared
Lmao grin
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by calcal: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
tollyboy5:
No local security guards? No jungle justice?

Lets try to encourage jungle justice in this kind of situation

Calm down, channel your energy toward voting for the right candidate comes 2023.
Re: Ritualists, Robbers Storm Ikorodu Cemetery by errigdee: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
soon all of em doings go cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos / Police Gun Down Two Suspected Armed Robbers In Rivers State (graphic Photo) / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.