Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East (583 Views)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / Cement Price Soar In South East / British American Tobacco Profits & Revenue Soar In H1; Volume Growth Recorded In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by beerfraud: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2022
From information gathered as a result of order given by Arewa consultative forum stopping the supply of food stuff to South east.
1 full basket of Tomatoes is now 30,000 and a bag of beans is now 50,000.
The price of meat has not changed because of availability of "Yuman" meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by AskProf: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Really!
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by oyin44: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin suffer for earth enjoyment for heaven

Grounded activities... grin
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by Truthisunique: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Is it cheap in south west?

Cos no where buhari inflation no reach

We still know the region when go carry plate beg

1 Like

Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by beerfraud: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
Is it cheap in south west?

Cos no where buhari inflation no reach

We still know the region when go carry plate beg
very cheap in south west now because Hausa Fulani now diverted food stuff there
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by Truthisunique: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2022
beerfraud:
very cheap in south west now because Hausa Fulani now diverted food stuff there
l guess the Lagos when I dey no be south west again

You can't buy food here, human skull is the only cheap commodity here

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2022
It's still the festive effect, besides, closeness to some source of certain foods determine their prices.

However, both iPod and their northern sellers stand to loose in this mind game.

Nonetheless, southwest wins all the way.

God bless omoluabis.
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by beerfraud: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
It's still the festive effect, besides, closeness to some source of certain foods determine their prices.

However, both iPod and their northern sellers stand to loose in this mind game.

Nonetheless, southwest wins all the way.

God bless omoluabis.
you gerrit more wins for "Yoluba"
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by psucc(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2022
They've never started the threat but NL propagandists have started their analysis.

I wonder how long we can go with this kind of people. Anyway, it will be disastrous for both side and trust me, it's gonna be a boom for some of our Igbo bros who will go into full time smuggling.
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by GreatTormentor: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Unfortunately most igbo youths and IPOB members that are agitating and lamenting are not in their region, they will cause problems for those at home and those at home that could still run will overpopulate the south west.
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by nabiz(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2022
beerfraud:
From information gathered as a result of order given by Arewa consultative forum stopping the supply of food stuff to South east.
The price of meat is not changed because of availability of "Yuman" meat.
it not just in south east. It is all over Nigeria. I am in my home town now in Ebonyi state and have not seen any different.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by beerfraud: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
psucc:
They've never started the threat but NL propagandists have started their analysis.

I wonder how long we can go with this kind of people. Anyway, it will be disastrous for both side and trust me, it's gonna be a boom for some of our Igbo bros who will go into full time smuggling.
more difficult time ahead
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by beerfraud: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2022
GreatTormentor:
Unfortunately most igbo youths and IPOB members that are agitating and lamenting are not in their region, they will cause problems for those at home and those at home that could still run will overpopulate the south west.
they will overpopulate our region and competing with our few resources in the long run
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by ObianujuAku1(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2022
so this thread is still here

Seun hope you're seeing it cheesy
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by Nicepoker(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
beerfraud:
The price of meat is not changed because of availability of "Yuman" meat.
[/s]
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by Gmajor(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
NakwansaPolice:
mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
oam4j
Dominique

Rule 8

I doubt if they care.
Because if they did people like op would have been given lengthy bans
Re: Price Of Food Stuff Soar In South East by beerfraud: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Gmajor:

I doubt if they care.
Because if they did people like op would have been given lengthy bans
come and ban me

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Instant Recall App / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate Might Soon Get To N1,000 To $1 Because Of This. / What To Do To Make 150k Or 300k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.