Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) (23480 Views)

Mortuary Caught Fire In Benue, Corpses Burnt Beyond Recognition (Pictures) / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
what will afonjas be looking for in poverty ebonyi state?
No Afonja city Sorry I mean village can stand shoulder to shoulder with Abakaliki City.
Afonjas are scattered like ants in Abakaliki hawking Agbo
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Maybe she has risen from the Dead?
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by LILTJAY: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:

No Afonja [s]city Sorry I mean village can stand shoulder to shoulder with Abakaliki City. grin
Afonjas are scattered like ants in Abakaliki hawking Agbo[/s]
which Abakaliki? grin grin
Abeg we dont go to poverty places
. Unlike your gala hawking ebonyi people over here..
Poor people grin

1 Like

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
which Abakaliki? grin grin
Abeg we dont go to poverty places
. Unlike your gala hawking ebonyi people over here..
Poor people grin
I don't know the Abakaliki you have in mind but I'm talking about this Abakaliki.
The city Afonjas hawk Agbo with old suit because they can't fit in if they wear their tradition outdated hijabs.

Spare some mb if you have any and feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtso5vBrDI

And this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe1viJr4wM
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
e no even be like say we they 2022 all I can say is that na 2021 season 2/1 na him we dey
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
2special:
The family members were busy too be checking at least once a month, even a week to the burial day.
You are right. We were doing that some years back when my father died.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Okpotud(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Things dey happen sha
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by LILTJAY: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:

I don't know the Abakaliki you have in mind but am talking about this Abakaliki.
The city Afonjas hawk Agbo with old suit because they can't fit in if they wear their tradition outdated hijabs.

Spare some mb if you have any and feed your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODtso5vBrDI

And this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpe1viJr4wM
this same old video everytime lol..
Ebonyi is a village that nobody goes to

1 Like

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
this same old video everytime lol..
Ebonyi is a village that nobody goes to
E shock you abi?
It not old. The video is from last year. If it was old then Abakaliki City would be competing with Hong Kong by now.

The fact still remains that no Afonja Village is fit to remove Abakaliki shoe lace.
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:
All Afonjas in Ebonyi state should be thoroughly searched as a matter of urgency
meth induced comment. Go and examine your mind. It seems something is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:
All Afonjas in Ebonyi state should be thoroughly searched as a matter of urgency
They are now repeating okija saga.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by LILTJAY: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:

E shock you abi?
It not old. The video is from last year. If it was old then Abakaliki City would be competing with Hong Kong by now.

The fact still remains that no Afonja Village is fit to remove Abakaliki shoe lace.
Abakaliki should compare with ore first

1 Like

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
LOL. Cities don't compare themselves to shanks and motor parks.
The same Ore in Ondo state that we all know?
The rickety shank and motor park?

Mtcheww... Next!
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
Even the capital of Ondo, Akure cannot stand Abakaliki City talkless of her dustbin called Ore.

Ok, I challenge you to post the aerial view of that dustbin called Ore..

Or if you can't, then post that of Akure let's start from there
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by manchyme: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
chatinent:
The deaths in this period of time is alarming! God help us.

Some many killings. Now, many corpses are missing.

Na wa o

learn to read.
Beware of laziness
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by LILTJAY: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:

Even the capital of Ondo, Akure cannot stand Abakaliki City talkless of her dustbin called Ore.

Ok, I challenge you to post the aerial view of that dustbin called Ore..

Or if you can't, then post that of Akure let's start from there
ore has an industrial park while the whole ebonyi village state has none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
IPOB terrorists have banned cow meat in the Flat land what do you expect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
All those involved should be prosecuted.
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
ore has an industrial park while the whole ebonyi village state has none
Mtcheww. Just post the aerial view of Ore if e sure you..
And if you quote me again with that Ore dustbin in the same line Abakaliki, I will help you with the picture
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by LILTJAY: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:

Mtcheww. Just post the aerial view of Ore if e sure you..
And if you quote me again with that Ore dustbin in the same line Abakaliki, I will help you with the picture
poor Abakaliki village grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Bkayyy: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
LILTJAY:
poor Abakaliki village grin grin

No city in SW can compare with Abakaliki.
As promised, here is the Ore shanties that you want to compare with where human beings live.

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by SOFTSKILL: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Millimann:
Those morticians can be careless at times.

At least we are sure the skull is intact.

Intact inside pot of Egusi! Osu I hail fresh and frozen all join.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by izubext007: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dey don go chop her ....... Igbo
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
To live is not easy , to even die is harder .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Corpse goes missing? Good! Save the family of the corpse funeral expensis. I hope my corpse goes missing when i die a very very old man, it would be a great adventure for my corpse.
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Ifyjos(f): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
This can only happen in my country Nigeria
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Kudunku: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:

Dude, stop it
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Kudunku: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
He need to hold the fake Jews and the mpuru miri drug addict hardly because we all know what they are capable of doing.

You're not sounding okay, hope all is well?
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by FX2BROWN: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
The kind of news that emanates from this country is strange. How could a corpse disappear 4rm a morgue? The mortuary attendants should be interogated. Something seems fishy. May God remove disgrace 4rm our family.
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
I've heard about a slightly similar scenario where the wrong corpse was accidentally released.

What made it worse was that the corpse had been transported all the way from Sokoto to Enugu, only for the transporters to get to the family compound, open the casket and be informed that they'd brought the wrong body. Sokoto to Enugu. undecided
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by Drsmartphilips: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yigbos fear Allah, Takullah, Fear East.
Re: Corpse Goes Missing In Ebonyi Mortuary (Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
All these ugly looking , black afonja skull-miners with deep tribal marks wey go dey disguise like say dem dey sell agbo ,dey perpetrate crimes around SE region.

They want bring their dirty lifestyle to SE.
But God pass them.

Ndi ara .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.