Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Generate Massive Sales For Your Business Without Paying For Adverts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Massive Sales For Your Business Without Paying For Adverts (248 Views)

Are Jiji Premium Ads Worth Paying For? An Honest Review Please. / Whatsapp Tvs Needed For Adverts In Lagos/ogun States / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Massive Sales For Your Business Without Paying For Adverts by digitaltahir: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2022
If you can spare 5 minutes of your time and read this post to the end, it will be the most profitable 5 minutes of your life.

As you probably know … the highest paid skill in the world is selling.

Selling is the most important skill in business and in life as a whole...

But unfortunately,many entrepreneurs do not know how to sell

Selling needs not be looked down on just because most people do not know how to sell.

Selling is simply helping people to make a buying decision.

And by doing so, you help them make that decision in your own favor.

If you learn how to sell, you will never go broke or hungry….

Even if you don't have a business of your own,you can use this skill to help other people's businesses and make money for yourself.

When I say you have to become a salesperson, it doesn't mean that you have to be selling things door-to-door.

We all sell unconsciously….

Even if you are not selling products and services to your customers, you are always selling…

You are selling yourself and your time to your employer.

You are selling yourself as a prospective spouse to your future husband/ wife.

You are selling an idea to your team and convincing them to work with you.

You are selling your idea to investors to get their funds.

We are all salespersons.

Infact, selling is human.

We have to sell to survive in this world.

But you can not do it profitably until you learn how to use the right words and tools

To be successful in any business… you must learn how to sell..

If you *don't* learn how to sell…. you will soon smell��

If you are selling a good product, you can sell and make a positive impact in the world….

But if you don't learn the required selling skills and the right tools meet your people…. you will still fail in flying colors

What is the Bachelor of Sales and Closing all about?

Bachelor of Sales and Closing is the most rigorous yet most affordable Sales and Marketing Course in the history of the world.

This idea actually came after I realized the wonders of selling skill in my life and finances.

In 2017, I was a totally broke guy going from website to website online looking for what to do to earn money and live the lifestyle I wanted.
I thought it will be so easy…
I did almost everything I came across online that promised to earn me money- Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Online Surveys etc.

And I almost gave up because I was not getting the kind of results, I needed…

It was then I stumbled upon this simple information that changed my life for good...

“You have to sell something to make money online…”

It’s so simple but it changed my thinking about making money and wealth creation �.

I went ahead to create my first digital product after taking an extensive Information marketing training …

I enlisted it for sale and started expecting money to flow into my bank account....

Guess what….?

I was disappointed once again!

Why?

I knew nothing about how to sell…

It was then I realized that *knowing how to sell is more important than having what to sell*.

And to sell with ease, I needed to learn SALES AND COPYWRITING SKILLS.

That’s how my journey into the world of selling started.

I enrolled for a Professional Sales/Marketing Course….

Took sales and copywriting courses from top digital marketers across the internet and downloaded all resources I could get to quickly learn and become better in sales.

And today, the story is different…

- I write sales copies that sell 7 figures in any industry without showing my face

- I come up with amazing product ideas for any target market

- I collaborate with companies globally for better sales

- I apply copywriting to make money online via freelancing

All these experiences till date is what I will be sharing with you in the Bachelor of Sales and Closing Masterclass.

This thing is not just working for me…

So many of my students are also doing great in different industries.

In this course, you will learn:

-Top reasons why you're not really selling and how you can start selling like crazy

- Systems and tools that can make you a better Sales person

-Numerous opportunities in the digital space and how to exploit them

- How to create irresistible offers that no sane person can reject

- How to build a brand that sells consistently

- Psychological reasons why people buy anything and how you can exploit them

- How to generate traffic and sales organically without spending on ads

- Strategies for gaining trust and establishing authority online

- How to write short and long sales copies that sell

- Selling your skills on fiverr.com

- And many more

This Course will be made so simple that even 12 years old can read and understand.

I’m hoping to see you start sharing testimonies like my other students after taking the course

Things you will learn in this Course are money making skills you were not taught in school

And you wouldn’t have to spend four years learning it like your normal school

Now, what do you think will be a fair price for this?

Before I tell you what you will pay to take this course...

Let me tell you about other things I will be giving you for FREE if you enroll for this course today.. .

Yep….

I’m throwing in the following for FREE…

Bonus1: Access to my entire Digital Marketing e-Library worth- N380,000

Bonus 2: My Copywriting Swipe files that can guide you to write sales copies that moves any brain to pay for your product or service without stress N15,000

Bonus3: Free live access to my online mentoring platform worth- N15,000

Bonus 4: Intensive video tutorial on how to create a free e-commerce store that accepts payment in 6 different currencies of the world worth - N25,000

You can use this to sell your digital or physical products across borders.

You can also create it for businesses around and make real money with it.

In a nut shell…. This all you will get if you enroll today:

1.One month intensive Sales and Marketing Class worth- N10,000

2. Access to my digital library worth- N380,000

3.Access to my Copywriting Swipe files worth - N25,000

4. Life access to my mentorship group worth -N15,000

5. Intensive e-commerce creation tutorial worth- N25,000

TOTAL VALUE: N435,000

As you can see…

The total value of what you will get if you order today is = N 435,000

But of course, I wouldn’t be asking you to pay that amount …

Not even a quarter of it.

Because….

Even though the value you will be getting is worth that and more.

Not many people can afford it.

And I wouldn’t want to deny anyone access to this life-changing opportunity because of price.

But then…

I cannot give this away all for free…

Because the size of the content you are getting in this course is tremendous.

So, I will beat the price down to as low as N10,000 to get access to this course plus all the bonuses mentioned above and other unannounced ones I normally give to my students.

But wait again….

While N10,000 on its own is too - crazy - to- be- true offer for the whole package you will be getting in this course, I want to do something that will shock you even more.

Here’s the gist…

If you make payment for this for this course TODAY…

You wouldn’t have to pay N10,000!

Instead, you would be required to pay a token of N5,000 to gain access to the class and all the other benefits.

But you have to hurry up if you're interested…

Because this deal is available to only the first 50 persons.

Yes…

Once the 50th person pays, the 51st slot will go for N7,000

And it will keep increasing till it gets to N10,000 with the VIP bonus removed.

So, the ball is in your court

More so, you need to know that this course is not for everyone.

It is only for those who dream big and are willing to change their finances.

GUARANTEE
You will be able to sell like crazy and 10x your earnings.
If at the end of the class you do not get 10x of the value you paid for, I will refund your full money back to you. I will also send you a written apology for wasting your time.

Ready to make a commitment to your growth?

WhatsApp- 08038681622 to book your seat now!
See below what others are saying about this class!

Re: How To Generate Massive Sales For Your Business Without Paying For Adverts by Glo4chrust: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
MoneyMaker Nigeria: The Online
Moneymaker Nigeria is a fast paying website that provides a new way for Nigerians to make extra money and generate passive income while working from home or from anywhere in their spare time.

You become a bronze member of MoneyMaker Nigeria by paying one time activation fee of #1,000 and with this you start making money within one week.

As a bronze agent, you enjoy the following benefits:

1. Free course on Introduction to Online Business.
2. Introduction to building website (video).
3. Free e-books and videos.
4. You will get paid 30% commission for every agent that you bring in.
5. You receive 20% commission every time your agent registers a new agent. (your 2nd level).
6. You receive 5% commission when that new agent registers a new agent. (your 3rd level).
7. From your 4th level down to your 10th level you get 1% commission everytime a new agent is registered.
8. You earn commission when you or your agents sell our online products down to the 10th level.

Discover how to make #200,000.00 monthly with this strategy @
https://moneymaker.ng/u/divineglo
whatsapp me on 07081080769

(1) (Reply)

As Nigerian Government Fails, N144bn Aba Shoe Industry Crawls / Who Knows Where I Can Produce Customised Socks / Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2022/ How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.