Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How to Make Poundo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to Make Poundo (1113 Views)

Where Have I Been? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2022
I will teach you free.
Re: How to Make Poundo by chatinent: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
Good day Nairalanders. Had an issue on WhatsApp and my number was banned. Decided to delete everything including my previous data and reinstall a new Whatsapp yet dey still banned the new WhatsApp without any offense.
Just yesterday I registered a brand new sim and downloaded Whatsapp. Immediately I logged in they banned the Sim. What could be the Problem? Pls help me with Suggestions.

Have you or are you using any variant of GB WhatsApp?
Re: How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
chatinent:

Have you or are you using any variant of GB WhatsApp?
Not at all. I've even deleted Whatsapp and reinstalled. Yet they still banned the Sim for nothing. I'm frustrated.
Re: How to Make Poundo by chatinent: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
Not at all. I've even deleted Whatsapp and reinstalled. Yet they still banned the Sim for nothing. I'm frustrated.

Do you scam, woo forcefully, harrass, or promote terrorism?

If you do anything illegal, there are alert words that notify WhatsApp to your account. Yes, Facebook lied on WhatsApp. It's not end-to-end encrypted. They can read your messages.

6 Likes

Re: How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2022
chatinent:

Do you scam, woo forcefully, harrass, or promote terrorism?

If you do anything illegal, there are alert words that notify WhatsApp to your account. Yes, Facebook lied on WhatsApp. It's not end-to-end encrypted. They can read your messages.
Nawa o. But how does this relate to Multiple banning?
Re: How to Make Poundo by smith946: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Maybe from your phone I.P sha. Telegram once banned a new mtn sim i bought once i activated it. The mtn sim self isn't working again, just less than 2 months it began showing emergency up till now.... But try using a Vpn.
Re: How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2022
smith946:
Maybe from your phone I.P sha. Telegram once banned a new mtn sim i bought once i activated it. The mtn sim self isn't working again, just less than 2 months it began showing emergency up till now.... But try using a Vpn.
How do you mean Phone IP. Do you mean I should change phone?
Re: How to Make Poundo by smith946: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
How do you mean Phone IP. Do you mean I should change phone?
No need for a new phone. You can reset the phone to its factory settings or use a Vpn..
Re: How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2022
smith946:
No need for a new phone. You can reset the phone to its factory settings or use a Vpn..
Vpb for Whatsapp? How do I do that pls
Re: How to Make Poundo by smith946: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
Vpb for Whatsapp? How do I do that pls
Just download a trusted vpn (virtual private network) from playstore for android or app store for iphones and activate it. The vpn will help to hide your device location and it gives you a different ip address.
Re: How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2022
More Suggestions Please
Re: How to Make Poundo by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Tell us the truth.You don do scamming with your whatapps that is why dem ban you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Make Poundo by SocialAccounts: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Your phone IP has been blacklisted, maybe you use it to bomb, scam or engage in other acts that cant warrant this, btw is it a brand new phone you unpacked yourself or a used phone, there's more to this, they can't just ban you without a reason @OP

Frequents report from people can also get you banned also

2 Likes

Re: How to Make Poundo by TrustworthyQ: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
SocialAccounts:
Your phone IP has been blacklisted, maybe you use it to bomb, scam or engage in other acts that cant warrant this, btw is it a brand new phone you unpacked yourself or a used phone, there's more to this, they can't just ban you without a reason @OP

Frequents report from people can also get you banned also
When you say "Phone IP has been blacklisted" In a lay man's term What do you mean?
Re: How to Make Poundo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
your IP is in trouble, someone has used your phone for something bad.....

I will advise you to get a new phone to avoid statement in the near future...

1 Like

Re: How to Make Poundo by Uyi168: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
You deliberately refused to answer his question.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Poundo by CrownOfClay724: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
TrustworthyQ:

You don't know how it relates to multiple banning?

You chop beans finish dey ask why you dey mess, abi
Re: How to Make Poundo by CrownOfClay724: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Uyi168:
You deliberately refused to answer his question.

No mind am jare.

E remain make effcc come grab am.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Poundo by saxby(f): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Maybe they have flagged your phone, are there groups you joined that post illegal substances? That might be the reason, meanwhile ever thought of enjoying your music with amazing lights on? Try the light speaker from Oraimo and enjoy your music with beauty cheesy

Re: How to Make Poundo by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Jan 08, 2022
TrustworthyQ:
Good day Nairalanders. Had an issue on WhatsApp and my number was banned. Decided to delete everything including my previous data and reinstall a new Whatsapp yet dey still banned the new WhatsApp without any offense.
Just yesterday I registered a brand new sim and downloaded Whatsapp. Immediately I logged in they banned the Sim. What could be the Problem? Pls help me with Suggestions.
You're not using the official WhatsApp
Re: How to Make Poundo by Homeboiy: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2022
You brain no fit tell you say you IP has been blacklisted

Solution is to change phone

Scammer

1 Like

Re: How to Make Poundo by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Homeboiy:
You brain no fit tell you say you IP has been blacklisted

Solution is to change phone

Scammer
Na person wey go buy the blacklisted ip phone go become a victim.
Re: How to Make Poundo by ken6488(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2022
Change phone
Re: How to Make Poundo by Deicide: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Revolution2022:
Tell us the truth.You don do scamming with your whatapps that is why dem ban you.
Don't mind the idiot and he is here saying...what have I done wrong as if he doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Poundo by Mohbola(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Maybe the phone IP has been flagged

(1) (Reply)

. / The Samsung P900 / Where Can I Create A Free Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.