Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) (9579 Views)

Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Can You Let Your Sis, Mum Or Friend Wear This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2007
Since simply me joined nairaland, i mean since the dumbest bitch on earth joined nl
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2007
ewu don come back?
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2007
mumu, say what? ask again?
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by spikedcylinder: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2007
You guys are so childish!!!

I regret posting on this thread because I thought it was for a good cause.

simply me was wrong in the first place. You posted an insult against somebody even before trendy the person just didnt have the time to respond to you. trendy should have been a bigger person and just ignored!!! The insults are even razz. . . .
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by Rushdie: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2007
y u all ppl insultin trendy, u guys shud take it easy oh b4 i vex, trendy im on ur side, u gat full support frm me, lets see da mofo whos gonna try shit again,
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2007
rushdie , good to know cheesy

@spikedcylinder, yes, i should have ignored, first of all the simply first post insult pissed me off, fine i still went ahead and stated a name, cos i thought well she wanted to use the info, ( i still insist i heard wesley is from naija) who is aware of the time he came to Cross-river state, rumour had it that he traced his root to Cross river, ( am still yet to find that true), for someone who really wants to work with info, all she has to do is work on the info and find out if it's true or not,
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2007
the only person insulting Trendy is simplya*s!!!!!!

trendy i dig u big time. Hot Gyal!!!!!!! give it to her. she sounds like a frustrated old maid anyway.

yes its childish but sumtimes you have to put some people in their place. I like the way trendy did it tho. She didn't sink down to her level but gave it to her from the top.

Gwan Gyal!!!!!!!!
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2007
Hahaha, trendy, you're too much cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2007
goats in human clothing - soroptious dngling nincompoops. F off y'all.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Cos we didn't applaud you? undecided
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
u r sick @Kellorah

who needs applauses from harangued nincompoops? I 'll slap u now.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
Whatever girl (that's if you're even one)!
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2007
simply_me:

you're sick @Kellorah

who needs applauses from harangued nincompoops? I 'll slap u now.

Make sense?? undecided
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2007
Didn't think so. wink
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by wendymanda: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
I haven't been to Nairaland for two days and I laughed so hard I started crying. That was amazing. I still tink some of those words are Igbo.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
Lol---nahh, while some are yoruba, some are just made up CRAP! wink
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
leave ma thread before your pussy hole gums together.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
Just llike yours gumed together abi?
come and force me out of this thread,, useless girl
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
simply_me:

leave ma thread before your pussy hole gums together.
Make me. wink
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by wendymanda: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
Do you guys laugh after you type these things in?
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
When it comes to people like her, then ye, i do laugh. Can't help it. She sounds so silly cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
@kellorah

silly is an understatement. i have neva come across a 39yr old that is so immature.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2007
LOl, u noticed too cheesy

Wow. Anyways, I doubt that's her in her profile cos that person doesn't look 39. 39 year olds don't talk like that though-NEVER! undecided
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by trendy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
ye, lol , the equation is not balanced, so dumb and so oldddddddddddd
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by simplyme3(f): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
dogs - what are u still here for - ok - thread closed - u these locomotive engines - no wonder u r all suffering hallucinated and hegemonistic kelloids. Well, noone is as foolish as u all, talking to me - if u are realy fools and as stupid as i thought, then you will reply - else, i reserve my comments - anyone who replies is indeed a mish mash pussy foot alcombe.
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
I think that was her just b4 all the men pulled her apart. lol
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
Simply_me, u can't tell us what do to. As long as i want to reply on this thread, I WILL! wink
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
Ur papa own nairaland? imagine (long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss) small pickin play!!
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2007
Naja----u too funny >>>>''small pikin play' grin grin
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by wendymanda: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2007
dogs - what are u still here for - ok - thread closed - u these locomotive engines - no wonder you're all suffering hallucinated and hegemonistic kelloids. Well, noone is as foolish as u all, talking to me - if u are realy fools and as stupid as i thought, then you will reply - else, i reserve my comments - anyone who replies is indeed a mish mash pussy foot alcombe.

your papa own nairaland? imagine (long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss) small pickin play!!

I am using this argument to compile some of the funniest things I have heard in Nairaland
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by kellorah: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
Lol wendy. Really?? shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking For World Known Celebrities Connected To Nigeria By Birth (mum Or Dad) by DrDre1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
Now this is turning into something else undecided
Need to get some medics here before all these people cause wahala here
All these people on 1 person grin

@ Wendymanda
Hope you won't need a dictionary for this your compliation grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video:obama Fried Chicken Is A Chinese Kfc Restaurant In Beijing / Meet D Devil,in Human Form..viewer Discretion / AKON And Kids Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.