Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? (15816 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Lukgaf(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2022

Praise be to Allah.

Muslim women cover their hair because Allah has commanded them to do so, and it is not permissible for them to go against what He says and disobey His command. Allah has only commanded them to do this because there is great wisdom in it.

Part of that wisdom is that it protects a woman’s honour from the “human wolves” who are looking for easy prey to attack and devour, and a morsel cannot be eaten unless it is prepared and ready – which is what we see in those woman who make a display of themselves, who by their appearance are calling those wolves to come and take whatever they want!

Confirmation of this is to be found in the words of Allah (interpretation of the meaning):

“… That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed…” [al-Ahzab 33:59].

If a woman covers herself , then immoral and corrupt men will know that this is not part of their prey, thus Allah will protect them and take care of them.

Allah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) have issued a stern warning to women who make a display of themselves. An example of this is:

Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not seen: a people with whips like the tails of cattle, with which they beat the people, and women who are clothed but naked, walking with an enticing gait and with their heads looking like the humps of camels, leaning to one side. They will not enter Paradise and will not even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such and such a distance.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2128).

A woman [or a man] should not try to comprehend Islamic rulings with her reason – which is unable to encompass the wisdom of Shari’ah. She should know that whatever Allah has enjoined upon her contains nothing but goodness and happiness for her, her family and society as a whole.

It is known that a woman’s uncovering her hair makes her more attractive to men, which could lead to them forming hopes about her and committing immoral actions.

Islam wants society to be clean, with no provocation of desires, outrage or uncovering of women’s charms – which include their hair – which can lead to others being tempted by her and which opens the door to evil and its people.

We need to point out again that Islam means submitting to Allah. The believer follows the command of Allah even if he does not know the wisdom behind it or he does not find anything to convince his reason for it, because his obedience of his Lord and his submission to His command take priority over all other things, and worship is based on obedience and submission.

We ask Allah to show us the truth and help us to follow it, and to show us falsehood and help us to avoid it.

And Allah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6244/why-do-women-cover-their-hair

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Truthisunique: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Mohamed never mandated hijab, he always detested it

It was Umar a pervert that forced it on him, always going to see Muslim women when they got naked and blackmailing them that they must use it

Umar forced the all knowing allah to reveal Quran on hijab even against allah wish

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by StrivingNafs: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by motayoayinde: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2022
JAZAAKALLAH BRO.

MODESTY (in dressing) AND NUDITY
WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

ONE IS FROM ALLAH, THE OTHER IS FROM THE DEVIL.

ONE PROTECTS, THE OTHER EXPOSES.

ONE FORTIFIES, THE OTHER DESTROYS.

ONE BRINGS ABOUT A DECENT SOCIETY, THE OTHER CAUSES DESCENT INTO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Moneyboyz: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Sandstorm : Saudi/Middle East desert and scorching sun is the reason why the women need Vails to protect their head, hair and eyes.

Some stupid people in Nigeria have turned their wives to masquerade in the name of religion.

These stuff ain't necessary, in the beginning humans don't even need clothes, assuming clothes weren't invented what would you all have said?
Probably force then to cover their heads with leaves haha.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Davis387: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Everywhere you see religion, there must be smell of huge testosterone

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by mybiz234: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Hijab is not an Islamic dressing. It is the dressing of people from the middle East countries. You guys only islamized it. Even men and women in the Jewish world were using veils that you now call hijab.

They wear veils to protect themselves from sandstorm. Is there sandstorm in Nigeria? Stop being mental slaves.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2022
This hijab is the only thing I support in Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Sandstorm : Saudi dessert and scorching sun is the reason why the women need Vails to protect their head, hair and eyes.

Some stupid people in Nigeria have turned their wives to masquerade in the name of religion.

These stuff ain't necessary, in the beginning humans don't even need clothes, assuming clothes weren't invented what would you all have said?
Probably force then to cover their heads with leaves haha.

Clothes weren’t invented from the beginning but after Adam and Eve discovered they were naked, they hid themselves. What does that say?

2 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by advocatejare(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Hijab was a creation of Umar, Umar arm twisted muhammad to reveal the hijab verse, Umar did this by deliberately trailing Muhammad’s wife to where she went to answer the call of nature.

Muslim women veiling themselves was not inspired by Allah but instigated by Umar or can we say that Umar arm twisted Allah to do his bidding?

Sahih al-Bukhari 146
Narrated `Aisha:
The wives of the Prophet (ﷺ) used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqi` at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. `Umar used to say to the Prophet (ﷺ) "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam`a the wife of the Prophet (ﷺ) went out at `Isha' time and she was a tall lady. `Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Victorclean1: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2022
HM, is to prevent kafir from looking at their beauty and to please Allah

2 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Hijab wey dem no go wear bra under with that there big boobs

9 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by vickydevoka(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:
Because allah too hide under a veil (hijab)
Not that. One spirit de enter them. I de fùck one Malo babe that year na so she begin shout. Lai ela ilali. Omo fear catch me. Na one Hausa guy come calm her. N de guy na my guy. Buh as de gear watin happen Dem give me run o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Aisha for my area dey wear hijab with nothing inside .....see erect nipples wey I dey see dey pierce the hijab ...so I come dey ask wetin be the use of this hijab when the girls wey dey use am na dem do drugs plus fùck pass

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by vickydevoka(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Carchoice:
This hijab is the only thing I support in Islam.
I support two things. Hijab n their burial pattern.

3 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by 900warriorz: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2022
If only OP knows wat those babesin hijab does...majority of them are worse than prostitues angry

They wear nothing under their hijabs...they are the queen's of quickie and doggie. They use their hijab as camo sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by adeskee(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
Mohamed never mandated hijab, he always detested it

It was Umar that forced it on him, always going to see Muslim women when they got naked and blackmailing them that they must use it

Umar forced the all knowing allah to reveal Quran on hijab even against allah wish

Fake! Fake!! Fake!!
Anti Islam
Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Truthisunique: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2022
adeskee:

Fake! Fake!! Fake!!
Anti Islam
is your hadith fake

Una hate facts, it's like a plague to you people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by karimusaa: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2022
PEOPLE DON'T WANT HIJAB BUT THEY WANT WOMEN TO EXPOSE THEIR BODY INDECENTLY. WHAT A SOCIETY.

Lukgaf:

3 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Truthisunique: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2022
RightChannel:
Because allah too hide under a veil (hijab)

See allah using hijab, what a funny god allah was grin

Quran 42:51

is not possible that Allah speaks to a man! Only through revelation, or from behind a veil (Hijab), or by disclosing a Rasul (angel) to reveal, by His permission, what He wills! Indeed, He is the Aliy, the Hakim.

let me quote this

You just quoted fact from Quran but their mod go still see problem with their quran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Truthisunique: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2022
karimusaa:
PEOPLE DON'T WANT HIJAB BUT THEY WANT WOMEN TO EXPOSE THEIR BODY INDECENTLY. WHAT A SOCIETY.

is hijab the only way to not expose body

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by divide9ja: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Whats the use of wearing hijab, just to put on makeup?

11 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Look at the ones fighting the hijab and advocating for unclothedness so they can lust freely.

Walahi the hijab Muslim women were even though they aren't perfect makes more presentable that coming out naked.

But sadly the west has brainwashed a lot of ladies that showing your boobs thighs and other parts of the flesh is being civilized... Damn.

This was how women dressed before but sadly today, they roam about naked like animals while there male counterpart dress's well without showing there balls and genitals

3 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by lebete3000: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Lukgaf:

Because they look more bangable in their hijab...
I remember pulling Awanatu's hijab while dogystyling her...sweetest feeling ever...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Bsmartt(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Truth is surely different from falsehood.
Jazakumullahu khairan for the admonition.
Allah knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Azgaad(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Thank God, I'm a Muslim,
It bothers me seeing series of gibberish written by Christians in an Islamic page
While one hardly see such reciprocation from our Muslim brethren in Christian pages
This is enough an honour for our esteemed Religion (Religion of peace) and tells a lot about it.
We ask Allah for steadfastness in this noble path
As for the disbelivers, May God guide them aright. Abu hafs

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by RightChannel: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
let me quote this

You just quoted fact from Quran but their mod go still see problem with their quran

As your Nick implies, truth is unique but there mods won't see that written in quran. Truth must prevail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? by Truthisunique: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Azgaad:
Thank God, I'm a Muslim,
It bothers me seeing series of gibberish written by Christians in an Islamic page
While one hardly see such reciprocation from our Muslim brethren in Christian pages
This is enough an honour for our esteemed Religion (Religion of peace) and tells a lot about it.
We ask Allah for steadfastness in this noble path
As for the disbelivers, May God guide them aright. Abu hafs
how about not bringing these topics to frontpage

When topics remain in Islamic section no body gives a bleep, but when you need larger audience on front page , others should contribute irrespective of the cult ineffective oat

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? / Sex Dolls Or Our Women (An Islamic Perspective) -Hashimyussufamao. / What Does The Quran Say About Killing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.