Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Am A Sales Representative To Foreign Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am A Sales Representative To Foreign Countries (296 Views)

Teach English Online To Foreign Students. Get Paid Over #180,000 Monthly. / Write A Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This POWERFUL TOOL. / Step By Step Guide On How To Export Bitter Kola To Foreign Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Sales Representative To Foreign Countries by Peterkalio(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Good Day Everyone,

To all Businessmen out there who finds it difficult to source/import your goods from China, Indonesia, India, Turkey and others,
I can help you do it,

I work as a Sales Representative to some Manufacturers and Companies out there,
My job is to Source buyers from my Country and other Countries too,

If you wish to import good quality products outside Nigeria, then I can help you source them and provide it to your doorstep,

I can help you in Importing:
Clothes,
Bags and Shoes,
Technical Items,
Home Articles,
Car/Bike Parts,
Agricultural Items,
Raw Chemicals, and others.

All the listed Products above, comes from different Countries and Manufacturers,
My job as a Sales Representative is to get them for you.

Please Kindly Call or send a message on Whatsapp 08133053286

Thank You

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Use 300k To Start Up / How To Make Vaseline At Home In 20 Minutes / How To Get An Export License In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.