Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State (930 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Jenniferchuma10: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2022
A Facebook user has Reported from Abia state that a woman identified as Oluchi, has set her boyfriend ablaze after discovering he was getting married to another woman, shortly after he dumped her.

According to viral reports from witnesses in the area, as the fire caught him, the ex-boyfriend managed to drag Oluchi close to him and she was also burnt by the flames.

Both of them survived and were taken to the hospital with third degree burns.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/woman-sets-her-ex-boyfriend-on-fire-in-abia-state-after-she-learnt-he-was-about-marrying-another-woman-after-dumping-her-video/

Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by MMempire(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2022
We die together mentality.
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Bleiz(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
I laughed when I saw the video yesterday.
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by adecz: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2022
☠️☠️ ❌With this level of skin loss, both of them are as good as dead❗️❌❌ ☠️☠️
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Curious346: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

☠️Both of them are as good as dead❗️☠️☠️
not of God..

Let us make our lives beautiful
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Curious346: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Wen I see evil I say it.....

I prevent it.. I stop it.

Peacefully or violently, evil must not prevail
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Dollarremix(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Baba wan go chop last kpomo.holy ghost fire come go burn am
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by DoctorDree(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2022
Oloriburukus
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by ObalatuleNdinso: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Bleiz:
I laughed when I saw the video yesterday.

Can u send me the video
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Bleiz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
ObalatuleNdinso:

Can u send me the video

I don't have it again
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by Cokahot: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
That's the colour u see after have bleached and its forever
Re: Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State by 491ifeade: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE: Peter Tombofa Is A Criminal / Mob Burns Two Persons For Stealing Handbag In Anambra / Two Nigerian Men Killed In Shooting At Nightclub In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.