Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) (43426 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Her Son While Sleeping - Angela Okorie (Graphic Pix) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Islie: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
By Peter Moses

A mother of five, Aisha Tijani, has been arrested by the operatives of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly setting her daughter ablaze.

The suspect was arrested following a report lodged at Mowe divisional headquarters by one Moroof Ayinde.

The complainant told the Police that he lives in the same apartment with the suspect who allegedly set ablaze her 10-year-old daughter.

According to him, the woman was upset because the daughter took a phone she (the woman) had seized from one of her children from where she kept it and gave it back to the child, from whom the phone was seized.

The police spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi told newsmen in Abeokuta that following the report, the DPO Mowe division, CSP Folashade Tanaruno, quickly moved to the scene with the detectives and got the suspect arrested.

Oyeyemi said the victim was badly burnt and rushed to a nearest hospital from where she was referred to the Olabisi Onabanjo Teaching Hospital for proper medical attention.

“On interrogation, the suspect, who claimed to have been separated from the father of the children, explained to the police that she didn’t know what came over her when she was carrying out the wicked act,” he said.

Oyeyemi said the Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, had ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-mother-sets-10-year-old-daughter-ablaze-in-ogun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by tillaman(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Holy cow shocked
She’s not a mother she’s just a vessel that brought the girl to this world, there’s a difference between a biological mother and

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by samso247(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by saintjimos(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
She should be In jail

8 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ExAngel007(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
undecided

Really bad.
The little lady crime was just to hand over the seized phone to her elder sister. That shouldn't have prompt her mum to have gone haywire.

She deserved some punishment.

9 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by LordIsaac(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Women and child abuse......second to none.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Uprightness100(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
On interrogation, the suspect, who claimed to have been separated from the father of the children, explained to the police that she didn’t know what came over her when she was carrying out the wicked act,” he said.

Spiritual warefare is off the chart.
Armour up!
Put on the Whole Armor of GOD in Holiness and righteousness so that you will not be an instrument of the devil in these Last of the Last Moments.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by illicit(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Well

They should free her to take care of her burden

3 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by MonkeyMods(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
E don be for this agbo jedi seller. I'm sure some skull miners requested for a skull. So she had to do the needful

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by thesicilian: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
I highly doubt if that woman is truly the mother of the child.

15 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Kingpin1000: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by princeemmma(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
The woman must be insane, she need to be tested or taken to a psychiatric hospital, because i don't really know what to say this

4 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by nedubrazil111(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
When I see things like this, how I want take my marry?
If a woman can do this to her flesh and blood because of mere phone what will she do to a man who is not in any way related to her but only living as husband and wife.

I no fit marry abeg.
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by nkemoma(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
The happenings in Afonjanistan of late has been scary..

God abeg o

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ogun Please, please enough is enough Ogun should be caved to Uganda well their ancestor Indi Amin originated from, kai...what a hell.

12 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Appleway: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh mother, oh daughter!
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Afokesco(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
damn niggar

that's bad
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by merits(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022

cry
Maybe the woman as mental health problem.

Am planning to buy aso rock and all the occupant abeg.if you know you know.

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by seandurse(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
sad
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Tetrahedron: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
A certain religion condones violence

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by ndukwejoe(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
face of wickedness
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Mase2020g(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Human being self

Uncontrollable anger is a pure evil

It kills faster than bomb

2 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Chukz001(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by SochimaNw: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
God help that kid
Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by Honchoslim16(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Despite all what daddy RIGHTEOUSNESS use to preach, mother still dey burn pikin.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) by NOwazobia: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigeria is now officially an Horror movie. cry embarassed

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Was Attacked By Cult Group Over Refusal To Initiate Her Son Dies. PICS / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.