Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) (69459 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Why I Cancelled Crossover Service — Adeboye / 2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by TrajansKong: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

You didn't tell me if you have seen air before
Yes. I have seen air before.

It is visible in water. It exists. Angels do not.

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
TrajansKong:

Yes. I have seen air before.

It is visible in water. It exists. Angels do not.
What is there in the picture you just presented.. A bubble. You are funny.. Water is what you and I are seeing not air.
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
limcar:
we serve a living god. Let us see him

As powerful as Inspector general of police is, how many police officers can call him directly? A CSP takes order from him through someone yet he can not talk directly with him... E shock you?

It requires special wisdom for some of you to discern the true nature of physical and spiritual mysteries
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Arrowss(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why is this pastor behaving like this?

1 Like

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by TrajansKong: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

What is there in the picture you just presented.. A bubble. You are funny.. Water is what you and I are seeing not air.

You make no sense.

Please tell us what is in the bubble
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
TrajansKong:

You make no sense.

Please tell us what is in the bubble

Na you no make sense..can you see what is inside the bubble ? Can you see what is inside a pump balloon?
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by TrajansKong: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

Na you no make sense..can you see what is inside the bubble ? Can you see what is inside a pump balloon?

This is embarrassing.

If you create a bubble of AIR in water then what is in the bubble?? What is the bubble made of What are you looking at

So you who cannot understand simple air bubbles comprehends angels abi?

Sometimes I fear my people are doomed...
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by abdulikhina(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
This Angel is from Ogbomoso.

1 Like

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
TrajansKong:

This is embarrassing.

If you create a bubble of AIR in water then what is in the bubble?? What is the bubble made of What are you looking at

So you who cannot understand simple air bubbles comprehends angels abi?

Sometimes I fear my people are doomed...

What you don't know is that you are ignorant... The bubble is water enclosing air. So the enclosure is water but inside is air. So you can't tell me the enclosure is air rather water..it is similar to a pumped balloon.. The enclosure is rubber while inside contains air..my question is can you see the air. Don't tell me enclosure you are seeing is air
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by TrajansKong: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

What you don't know is that you are ignorant... The bubble is water enclosing air. So the enclosure is water but inside is air. So you can't tell me the enclosure is air rather water..it is similar to a pumped balloon.. The enclosure is rubber while inside contains air..my question is can you see the air. Don't tell me enclosure you are seeing is air

You are looking at AIR!!! The bits you can SEE that are not WATER are AIR. Transparent is not the same as invisible.

If you shine a light through it you can clearly see it as it refracts differently from the denser water around it (see very basic diagram).

Thus air can be measured, weighed, examined and shown to exist.

Unlike a phokken angel.

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
TrajansKong:

You are looking at AIR!!! The bits you can SEE that are not WATER are AIR. Transparent is not the same as invisible.

If you shine a light through it you can clearly see it as it refracts differently from the denser water around it (see very basic diagram).

Thus air can be measured, weighed, examined and shown to exist.

Unlike a phokken angel.
young man it is because you can enclosed air in a container that is why it can be weigh. Can weigh the entire air in the world? Refraction of light through water, you are calling it air. Why must water be involve to do the experiment. Work air independently
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by TrajansKong: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:
young man it is because you can enclosed air in a container that is why it can be weigh. Can weigh the entire air in the world? Refraction of light through water, you are calling it air. Why must water be involve to do the experiment. Work air independently

Everything you just said was just...just... I can't...

I'm done! I won't try to explain basic physics (or common sense or grammar) to you. I even gave you a simple picture to demonstrate.

Here's a friend of yours you can ask. She will help you more than I ever can...

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Fourwinds:

My broda, Trajanskong maybe oversabi but you must concede this you have written is most certainly overdumb.
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Aaronsrod:

My broda, Trajanskong maybe oversabi but you must concede this you have written is most certainly overdumb.
What you don't know is that he is involving water to work on air.. Why can he carry the necessary experiment on air alone. The truth is that you can't see air. Even sound is another thing to explain what is not physical... You hear sound can you see it? We feel air can you see it? Some scientists have agreed that there is a super natural being behind creation. I was a science student in is secondary school. Some effort by some scientists such as Newton, Archimedes etc wasn't just ordinary.. Some of them went into trance to get their info. Some got it through dream and work on them.. Look at the massive equations guiding some phenomenon...
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by l0uie(m): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique:
Angel on Nike abi

Benin Republic people have low iq, just wear white and run then snap am with some blur

By their fruits we shall truly know them

Be like say na Nike airforce 1 be that oh.

1 Like

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Bonanza643(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2022
WWE Superstar***the UNDERTAKER Gives His Life Fully To Christ......
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Eyo don dey enter Church?

1 Like

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tales that can only be believed by primary 2 students.
Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by GeeBeeWillie(m): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is what I called Gtuism, by the way; What message did the Angel gave to the Church?

Re: ‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) by FxMasterz: 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
yemmight:
Anywhere you see Ibo man as a Pastor, please very very well before trusting him.

Very correct!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.