Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust (21790 Views)

Buhari: Ensure Young People With Requisite Skills Get Board Appointments / President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by AsawanaDgreat: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
When it gets to turn do the same
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Iyanuoluwa2000: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Since the appointments are not on merit nothing positive is going to come out of it
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/how-buhari-compensated-old-allies-with-nnpc-board-appointments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Superboss: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Actually, if I was the president or in a position of power, I will appoint my most vocal critics in the area where he criticizes me the most. That's the best way to shut them up.

As the course rep of my department, there's this guy that always complain about any dues that's been paid, even when the money is meant for the smooth running of the class. Know what I did? I made him the assistant course rep and left some work for him... Only him came to tell me that I I was actually trying as a course rep... Now he's the course rep while I'm one of the faculty excos..

Although I get what you're saying.. wink

Guy, take a handshake. You really showed this angry bigot @JAMO84 that you went to school.
You intelligently told him how some critics can be handled.
I am sure he was expecting ur quote to be a personal attack and display of imbecility as he wrote up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
JAMO84:
I know PDP slaves and IPOB terrorists will soon flood this thread, but my advice to them is, if anyone of them ever become president, he should appoint his enemies and ignore his friends.

Good point and virtually a norm for all leaders.
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Brushstrokes20: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don't expect less! Satanic govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Quincy9202: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
legon Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Successlane: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/how-buhari-compensated-old-allies-with-nnpc-board-appointments

But this is the normal practice in democracy.
Even in the so called champions of democracy in the world, appointments often reflect favours to party loyalists, so long as they are qualified.
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Ekesbaba1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
JAMO84:
I know PDP slaves and IPOB terrorists will soon flood this thread, but my advice to them is, if anyone of them ever become president, he should appoint his enemies and ignore his friends.
If after watching buhari's interview and you still support him, then you are brain dead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by JAMO84: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Superboss:

Guy, take a handshake. You really showed this angry bigot @JAMO84 that you went to school.
I am sure he was expecting ur quote to be a personal attack and display of imbecility as he wrote up there.
So, if your enemy criticize you on security, you will make him chief of army staff, so he can have access to enough armory to blow your empty head to pieces?

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Chiboy2022(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thanks Mr president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Superboss: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
JAMO84:
So, if your enemy criticize you on security, you will make him chief of army staff, so he can have access to enough armory to blow your empty head to pieces?

Vindictiveness and myopic mindset are some of the things that make an insure man or president to see every constructive critics as enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by pquaver(m): 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coldie:
The okadigbo’s appointment looks justified.

It shows that Buhari never forgets his friends. Imagine dieing from such a stup1d reason and people say Buhari is a tyrant.

If Buhari did half of what obasanjo did by now ipob would not be existing

Exactly why ndigbo are not wise. The man is known to hold relationships dear. Had the changed ways and voted him in 2019, it would have be a stone to stand on and mend fence. Believe the man would have reciprocate but hate pride bitterness didn't allow them. Now tge have to queue behind atiku again and believe if atiku win, they will not get it because the likes of wike have presidential ambitions. My people no longer think and have lost their reputation as wise men seriously. But well as u make ur bed so will u lie on it. They should enjoy

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by pquaver(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Superboss:

Why didn't Jonathan appoint apc members when he was there? Why did u not clamour for it? U can hang ur self. Buhari will appoint who constitution gave him power to appoint whether u like it or not
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by louqas: 5:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Zico5:
I wonder when good things will come out of this country. Everything na padipadi. Even I'm still wondering when that BBQGRILLER will gain or he is to die on top of 30k when his mates are taking in billions. Only a fool will continue to support this government.

Where is your own billions?...afterall you are not supporting this government and in your thinking everyone supporting this government only earns 30k while opposition earns billions....

Yeye

Its stoopid and foolish to be castigating people for holding a view different from yours in a democracy.... you fools want to have a right to vote who you want but want to deny others the right to vote who they wanted in a democracy.....its impossible for us all to vote one single party.....sorry your dream of ruling for 60 years stopped abruptly at 16...its can be painful...pele
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by louqas: 6:33am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by louqas: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by louqas: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by louqas: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022
1652t:
[s][/s]
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Devil1Messenger: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2022
JAMO84:
You don't appoint ur friends or enemies. You appoint competent people regardless of the relationship. But u will not understand because ur brain has been taken away from u
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by EastCANNIBAL: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Whenever I came on nairaland,am always like the insult Tinubu gets BECAUSE OF THE STIPEND THESE EPON MIRINS PAY AS TAX IN LAGOS,WHICH ONLY FEW OF THEM PAY,YOU ALLOW YOUR ENEMIES TO FORSTER AND FLOURISH AT THE EXPENCE OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE.ALL THE MARKETS IN LAGOS HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE EPON MIRINS! AND OUR GOVERNOR AND SO CALL LEADERS ARE WATCHING HELPLESSLY. IS HIGH TIME WE THE YOUTH PUT THESE PEOPLE WHERE THEY BELONG.
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by Superboss: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
pquaver:

Why didn't Jonathan appoint apc members when he was there? Why did u not clamour for it? U can hang ur self. Buhari will appoint who constitution gave him power to appoint whether u like it or not

I have said it before and will continue to say it again. The politicians and the political class are not the only problem, the biggest problems are their supporters, loyalists and praise singers.
So, in your mind I was or am a Jonathan supporter?
Why so u Buharists see every critic of Buahri as PDP member and there a GEJ supporter?
Warped minds of political praise singers do not accept constructive criticism.
It is very unfortunate.
When we had GEJ, we thought we had seen a buffoon until Buhari and his supporters appeared to tell us that they are real Buffoons and imbecility dwell in them.
Re: How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust by pquaver(m): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Superboss:

I have said it before and will continue to say it again. The politicians and the political class are not the only problem, the biggest problems are their supporters, loyalists and praise singers.
So, in your mind I was or am a Jonathan supporter?
Why so u Buharists see every critic of Buahri as PDP member and there a GEJ supporter?
Warped minds of political praise singers do not accept constructive criticism.
It is very unfortunate.
When we had GEJ, we thought we had seen a buffoon until Buhari and his supporters appeared to tell us that they are real Buffoons and imbecility dwell in them.

I am just asking for a screenshot of that your honest suggestion when Jonathan was there. We know your type.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musiliu Smith Resigns As Police Service Commission Chairman / Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.