Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

European Country To Migrate To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / European Country To Migrate To (647 Views)

Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Country To Migrate To by Kharol1234: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning nairalander's and happy New year..
I have been thinking of a good European country to migrate to and would also like to know how much it will cost migrating there and the cost of living over there...
All suggestions and advice is needed because am fed up of Nigeria
Mods, please help me push to FrontPage because it's very important.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: European Country To Migrate To by showietee: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kharol1234:
Good morning nairalander's and happy New year..
I have been thinking of a good European country to migrate to and would also like to know how much it will cost migrating there and the cost of living over there...
All suggestions and advice is needed because am fed up of Nigeria
Mods, please help me push to FrontPage because it's very important.
Thanks

Patiently waiting for comments
Re: European Country To Migrate To by Cousin9999: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Consider countries in West Europe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Jets Over Toronto In A Daring Adventure: Pictures & Video / Wine Tourism Spain Are Producing Premium Wines / Do You Need International Hotel Booking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.