Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef (25176 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Kogbagidi: Lil Kesh Can’t Blow Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Curious346: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Seequadry:
Chebi na dem carry madman enter industry... Dem never see anything grin grin grin

there is scarcely any difference between PORTABLE AND SPELLZ d spelling bee champion from. Owerri

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by aminusodiq(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

So, replying a thread I created means Joblessness to you right? You want cheap attention but I don't have time for that.

Some of you will just quote someone's post and start insulting. What do you gain from such act?

Nairaland was never like this.

Stay blessed my brother.
leave the mumu... He no get sense jare
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by aminusodiq(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
2special:
Post to educate not all these unnecessary gossips
check his profile to see posts he had made... You need to be calming down egbon
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by calcal: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
OP, the thread is in line with what's going on in town, people need it.

zazoo needs to pay attention to his money, those managers are scammers. check out history from music, football, to boxing.

wish the like of Osupa, Kollington, Sunny Ade can help him in that direction. (manager and money). Sunday Ade had a bad experience with promoters I think.

Odewaleadesoye:

So, replying a thread I created means Joblessness to you right? You want cheap attention but I don't have time for that.

Some of you will just quote someone's post and start insulting. What do you gain from such act?

Stay blessed my brother.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Gmajor(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
This guy is just trying to create controversy by all means so that he can trend.
And the worst part is that he doesn't even have talent. His so called "hit" is very trashy
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by demoBaba: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they say 88,000pcs of A-K47 rifle is missing from nigerian police asenal, people no worry about that, na potable settle madness with madness dey important to NL.

A common man don't have access to that police asenal, so they should ask themselves.

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ThatFairGuy1: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Someone is making money from his post on Nairaland you're here insulting him. Those YouTube videos u click on, what do you think it is for him? Joke on u
2special:
attention for what, better go get a purpose for your life
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by GetMeRight: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Most of them are Buhari e-rats who are jobless.

This one too has no purpose in life, he thinks shouting Buhari up and down is a job.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ukaface(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigerians will see person like Johnny Drille,leave am with no hype
Na this one them see dey give attention.
Majority of Nigerian youths don't know anything. Nothing!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by GetMeRight: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they say 88,000pcs of A-K47 rifle is missing from nigerian police asenal, people no worry about that, na potable settle madness with madness dey important to NL.

Don't worry brother, those missing guns will get damaged one after the other and their bullets may even finish up. Put your mind at ease, lol
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
ukaface:

Johnny Drill ain't doing the genre of music that Nigerians are used to. People like him hardly go beyond some limit.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ukaface(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

Johnny Drill ain't doing the genre of music that Nigerians are used to. People like him hardly go beyond some limit.
yes Na,same thing I'm saying.
Nigerians don't know what a SENSIBLE song is.Song wey get MEANING. They don't know.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by errigdee: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
the industry na just fun fun levels... on a normal key,him supposed raise alarm based on RIPPING nor dey included in the CONTRACT
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by nachisunday(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kogbagidi don see peson way pass mad peson lmfaoo... 9ja na criuse shaa
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by RealTalker02: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
ukaface:

It's so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by jaiyeorie: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApBjqpVRGAs
Ehi Ogbebor Dennis Osifo Winnie Scott - 10th year memorial of Pa Augustine Iyekoetin Osifo
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Damicares(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
HistoryAndTech:

State your own purpose in life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by TheGift: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is is 500k naira and 500 dollars, kind of money that is shacking this boy like this ?
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
May u eat the fruits of sadness. U fool
LoveTalk:

Seems you're the only jobless person here.

Did he force you to open his thread?

Asides, Op has created more educative threads here.

You just like making unnecessary comments.

Find a purpose this year.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by delzbaba(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
They should getat, love go soon turn to hate, let them continue with this gutter behaviour.
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by kingthreat(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
They just want to keep putting this rodent-looking whack singer on the news
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by SKINDOGGY: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
All set up for trends
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Ijaya123: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Another publicity stunt.

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Nten: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
If care is not taking them go chop this guy mugu Wella. Cos he is a new entrant in the industry and he is ignorant of the dealings. He should get a lawyer, a manager to his team who will work out his contractual modalities with the show promoter.
Truth be told what actually is supposed to be accrued to him is not getting to him and he is a ghetto man that wouldn't want non of that hence the outrage and outburst in an uncivilized form
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Nten: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Stay blessed my brother.
My brother I thought I was the only one observing this of lately ooo... Truly nairaland was never like this, people just make unsolicited comments... I can't phantom how it got to this level, I am equally aghasted!
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by ndubuisi205: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

So, anyone who posts on Nairaland doesn't have a purposeful life? undecided
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by lasisi69(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
ccollins:
hello, u looking good
simp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Olaniyi247(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Àlàyé na fight? undecided undecided
2special:
attention for what, better go get a purpose for your life
Re: Portable Settles With Kogbagidi After Money-Related Beef by Olaniyi247(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dude... Uno get point if na educating thread u dey find why u open dis thread.
2special:
Post to educate not all these unnecessary gossips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Shine Ya Eye Reunion Shooting Starts On Monday / I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.