Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) (2003 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (Photos) | #IgbereTV

Chief Whip of the Senate and two term Governor of Abia state (1999-2007), Senator Orji Uzor Kalu is currently in a closed door meeting with the Governor of Abia state, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu

Ikpeazu received Kalu at his Umuobiakwa country home at Obinngwa LGA , Abia state

Okezie Ikpeazu alongside his aides and personal staff who were already waiting for Kalu's coming , received the Senate Chief Whip who arrived at the Governor's mansion at exactly 1:32PM.

Kalu who was accompanied by his retinue of aides and security staff disembarked from his official SUV and advanced to exchange greetings with the Abia Governor who was beaming with smiles on sighting the Senate Chief Whip.

Immediately after their cordial greetings Ikpeazu led Orji Kalu and his personal aides straight to his lounge. Shortly after another brief episode of greetings, the duo proceeded with the exemption of other aides headed to the inner room for a private meeting.

The visit of the former Governor Orji Kalu who is regarded as the father of Abia Politics comes just a week after the Abia State Governor visited President Muhammadu Buhari on December 30th last year which fueled speculations that he intends to join the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Also recall that Photos on social media of Ikpeazu with President Buhari heightened various reactions. Many believe the visit is connected with his rumoured intention to leave the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Furthermore, the unexpected visit also comes less than a week after some people's democratic party stakeholders in Arochukwu local government council, affirmed Orji Kalu's Political supremacy, declaring the former Governor as their leader and father of Abia Politics.

According to records during his tenure as Governor Senator Orji Uzor Kalu introduced the current Abia Governor to Politics, who prior to his becoming Governor was a lecturer at the institute of management sciences IMT Enugu, after which Kalu appointed him as his Senior Special Adviser on Education followed by other subsequent appointments.

Also , Ikpeazu's predecessor, Theodore Orji, a native of Umuahia Ibeku, was drafted into Politics by Orji Kalu as his Chief of Staff when Kalu was Governor of the state. TA Orji remained in the position throughout Kalu’s eight years in office.

Orji Kalu ensured that TA Orji succeeded him in 2007 and also governed the state for eight years, which ended in 2015.

As at the time of filing this report both men are still in the closed door meeting .

More details coming soon!

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1411699/breaking-senator-orji-kalu-closed-door-meeting-gov-ikpeazu-photos/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
This news will make Tinubu to pay some northern politicians to visit him as usual

Buhari has destroyed all Tinubu's political structure just as Godwin Obaseki destroyed Oshiomhole and Tinubu structure in Edo state

See the set of werey people supporting Tinubu below
Pay more attention on the cap design

It is only a mad man that will support a selfish and greedy politician like Tinubu

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Anazp: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by poppincash: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Truthisunique: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's of no use

Buhari has his candidate

Buhari owns the apc leaders that would organise primary

Buhari has instructed that nobody should take him to court after he do the strong thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This news will make Tinubu to pay some northern politicians to visit him as usual

Igbo leaders are meeting and the only thing that comes to your mind is Tinubu! Guy, purge yourself of this silliness in 2022. Stop allowing Tinubu to live rent free in your head.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by helinues: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ikpeazu looks more likely to defect to Apc...

Pdp have sidelined so many people

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Igbo leaders are meeting and the only thing that comes to your mind is Tinubu! Guy, purge yourself of this silliness in 2022. Stop allowing Tinubu to live rent free in your head.
I am Yoruba and my own type of Yoruba don't asslick a corrupt politician like Tinubu

Never

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by helinues: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu for 2023 president

Repeat after me or in Oba Akiolu's voice

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Ofodirinwa: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
look at what is considered news
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by spy24(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
2023 politicking don start

Meanwhile all this SW people shouting BAT up and down ,nobody apart from you guys is really in support of a Southwest president because it will lead to more uprising in the east and the secession movement will become stronger . Something that Nigeria don't need at this time

Southwest cannot become president in 2023 know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and my own type of Yoruba don't asslick a corrupt politician like Tinubu

Never

You this Mbaise houseboy of Ihedioha, stop denying your ethnicity. It is such a shameful thing to do. Have some self respect for crying out loud.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What has Tinubu got to do with this matter? The two people who met are from different parties. If it has to do with 2023, then you should be bothered about PDP not about Tinubu.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Curious346: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
spy24:
grin grin

May it be fruitful
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
seunmsg:

You this Mbaise houseboy of Ihedioha, stop denying your ethnicity. It is such a shameful thing to do. Have some self respect for crying out loud.
I've stated it here so many times that my mom is Igbo and dad yoruba and yeah, I'm a crown prince of this Lagos and the future king of this kingdom.

Tinubu is not loved in this Lagos that's why he cannot do without Mc Oluomo and his deadly thugs during election

We all saw what happened in Osun election and Lagos ... That's how helpful Mc is to Tinubu during elections.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by helinues: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Never

Guy, don't let me vex for you oo..

Even after being bursted severally.. Don't you think claiming who you are not is just a sign of inferiority complex.

PrinceofLagos mum forgot to tell him she is from Imo state, it used to be his girlfriend that is from Imo state hence his love for the Igbo. But of late, it's no longer his girlfriend from Imo but his mom.

Meanwhile, this same guy has never supported any development news/agendas about SW before.

Infact, I doubt you are currently residing in Lagos cos almost all the personal photos you have been posting on this forum is Imo state.

Tinubu living in your subconscious mind without paying a dime.. O ma seh oo

Even in the next life, you can never be a Yoruba.

Know that and have peace

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by duro4chang(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Never
Wether you are yoruba or not does not really matter here. Two people met fora reason you don't know and your response is towards Tinubu and the northerners.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

Guy, don't let me vex for you oo..

Even after being bursted severally.. Don't you think claiming who you are not is just a sign of inferiority complex.

PrinceofLagos mum forgot to tell him she is from Imo state, it used to be his girlfriend that is from Imo state hence his love for the Igbo. But of late, it's no longer his girlfriend from Imo but his mom.

Meanwhile, this same guy has never supported any development news/agendas about SW before.

Infact, I doubt you are currently residing in Lagos cos almost all the personal photos you have been posting on this forum is Imo state.

Tinubu living in your subconscious mind without paying a dime.. O ma seh oo

Even in the next life, you can never be a Yoruba.

Know that and have peace

You talk like a little girl

Cho cho cho cho cho like a parrot and in all, Na nonsense you dey talk grin

I won't take you serious ..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by helinues: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Imagine this guy that have told several lies on this forum still think he has moral justification of questioning others.

Big boy wey dey wear flip flop slippers to Airport.. Locality raised to power 15

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by paramakina202: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
They have all built their mansions but could not build Abia state government house in 20 years ndi ohi.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
paramakina202:
They have all built their mansions but could not build Abia state government house in 20 years ndi ohi.

Abia state needs development just like Oyo and Osun states

The poverty rate in Oyo and Ogun states has made the youths go into skull mining and human organ harvesting ..
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by another1: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
South East governors are wasting their time defecting to apc. Apc will never zone it presidential ticket to that region.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by helinues: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You talk like a little girl

Cho cho cho cho cho like a parrot and in all, Na nonsense you dey talk grin

I won't take you serious ..

As long as you keep repeating that same line of being a Yoruba which you are not, I will continue to burst you on this forum.

Chinedu, for once, be proud of your lineage.. Abi is it because of the current insecurity in your home state,Imo state, that's why you are denying your heritage?

Truly, that's unfair to Alaigbo.. You guys can't be deserting the region and still not to be proud of the product in a public place

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

As long as you keep repeating that same line of being a Yoruba which you are not, I will continue to burst you on this forum.

Chinedu, for once, be proud of your lineage.. Abi is it because of the current insecurity in your home state,Imo state, that's why you are denying your heritage?

Truly, that's unfair to Alaigbo.. You guys can't be deserting the region and still not to be proud of the product in a public place

This one is obviously high on Mpurumiri and Tinubu fart

I've proven to everyone that cared to listen on here that Tinubu is not loved in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by helinues: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This one is obviously high on Mpurumiri and Tinubu fart

I've proven to everyone that cared to listen on here that Tinubu is not loved in Yoruba land

grin

Hahahah, proven with what reputation? Reputation, recognition, reservation, you no get any on this forum

Anyone taking you seriously on this forum must be a drunkard...Lwft

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Idumuje: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tinubu should wait and context in 2031. That’s my advice to him. He will NOT be President come 2023. Take that to the bank
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

grin

Hahahah, proven with what reputation? Reputation, recognition, reservation, you no get any on this forum

Anyone taking you seriously in this forum must a drunkard...Lwft
Sha stop being a sycophant to Tinubu because he doesn't care about your existence..

The ibarapa people will stone him should be bring his campaign train to that area ..

Shebi you see how ibikunle Amosun disgrace Tinubu in 2019
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Group of voltures meeting to feed on human flesh.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by paramakina202: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Abia state needs development just like Oyo and Osun states

The poverty rate in Oyo and Ogun states has made the youths go into skull mining and human organ harvesting ..

Off point.Wetin concern me with those states?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by AbijaJ: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
seunmsg:

The guy is hopeless. Even for dis new year e still no gree get sense. Hin problem long gan.

PrinceOfLagos:

Never

But you can asslick a corrupt Igbo convict (OUK) and an underperforming Igbo governor. Even me sef dey shame for your hypocrisy. Maybe one day you will stop this foolishness of claiming an ethnicity that isn't yours coz you are only fooling no one but yourself..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by kingsways: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rubbish

He can build a beautiful house for himself but he cannot complete a simple flyover. Wicked to his own people
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by GreatTormentor: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Never
Egejuru

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibeto Renames Old Onitsha Road After Himself In Nnewi. / Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System / Ondo One Million Man March For Peter Obi. Pictures And Videos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.