Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,022 members, 7,845,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) (2021 Views)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
spy24:
2023 politicking don start

Meanwhile all this SW people shouting BAT up and down ,nobody apart from you guys is really in support of a Southwest president because it will lead to more uprising in the east and the secession movement will become stronger . Something that Nigeria don't need at this time

Southwest cannot become president in 2023 know this and know peace
If Una like, make Una use nuclear bomb to destroy the South East, is no ones business.

BAT and other interested Yorubas will compete to become the president in 2023

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I've stated it here so many times that my mom is Igbo and dad yoruba and yeah, I'm a crown prince of this Lagos and the future king of this kingdom.

Tinubu is not loved in this Lagos that's why he cannot do without Mc Oluomo and his deadly thugs during election

We all saw what happened in Osun election and Lagos ... That's how helpful Mc is to Tinubu during elections.
There is no king of Lagos State

If you are truly an indigene you should know tjis
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by spy24(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
If Una like, make Una use nuclear bomb to destroy the South East, is no ones business.

BAT and other interested Yorubas will compete to become the president in 2023

Know this and have peace of mind.

Watch and see grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
spy24:

Watch and see grin grin
We Kuku dey 2022

You ibos will be on the losing side again

APC will never microzone to the ibos

If una want to destroy Ibo land because of that, best of luck.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by beerfraud(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Two idiats
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by AbijaJ: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dp
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
AbijaJ:

But you can asslick a corrupt Igbo convict (OUK) and an underperforming Igbo governor. Even me sef dey shame for your hypocrisy. Maybe one day you will stop this foolishness of claiming an ethnicity that isn't yours coz you are only fooling no one but yourself..
Show me where I asslicked OUK or shut the fuckup
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by chibuike65: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
There must be some unknown reasons why this OUK commend some kind of respect among all this politicians, well we're getting closer to know why
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by spy24(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
We Kuku dey 2022

You ibos will be on the losing side again

APC will never microzone to the ibos

If una want to destroy Ibo land because of that, best of luck.

This matter is beyond APC

Like I said before you SW are the only zone fighting for a SW president even north no dey support ona
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by AbijaJ: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Show me where I asslicked OUK or shut the fuckup

Your hypocrisy is so deep that you can't even see it. You chose not to condemn neither OUK nor ikpeazu (a failure governor) but instead injected Tinubu into a thread that had nothing to do with him and also accused him of of corruption when the people the thread is about are no better or even worse than him (OUK is actually a convict of corruption while Tinubu has never been), yet you're asking where you asslicked OUK? Your problem long gan. Unfortunately for you, most people that follow your handle know you for the shameless hypocrite that you really are.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
AbijaJ:

Your hypocrisy is so deep that you can't even see it. You chose not to condemn neither OUK nor ikpeazu (a failure governor) but instead injected Tinubu into a thread that had nothing to do with him and also accused him of of corruption when the people the thread is about are no better or even worse than him (OUK is actually a convict of corruption while Tinubu has never been), yet you're asking where you asslicked OUK? Your problem long gan. Unfortunately for you, most people that follow your handle know you for the shameless hypocrite that you really are.
I asked you a simple question you begin write long nonsense

Show me where I asslicked OUK or shut up your mouth
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
spy24:

This matter is beyond APC

Like I said before you SW are the only zone fighting for a SW president even north no dey support ona
You are a joker

Nah just you ibos dey cry about South West competing in the APC, your tears will change nothing sha.

South West politicians will contest, all you can do is to wail online, kill Igbos and burn igboland.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by tamdun: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and my own type of Yoruba don't asslick a corrupt politician like Tinubu

Never

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by spy24(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You are a joker

Nah just you ibos dey cry about South West competing in the APC, your tears will change nothing sha.

South West politicians will contest, all you can do is to wail online, kill Igbos and burn igboland.

We wait and see and I'm no ibo
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Gov Ikpeazu (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
spy24:

We wait and see and I'm no ibo
Yes, we will wait and see

And

I'm not Yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Love Lawlessness In Nigeria(pictures) / Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? / 2023: CAN Guides Voters On 'who To Vote' As President, Others (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.