Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (2778 Views)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Crossboy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
A man who died after he intentionally crashed a plane into his own home is believed to have done it in a deranged bid to kill his wife, police said.

Duane Youd, from Payson in the US state of Utah, carried out the astonishing attack just hours after he had been arrested for assaulting his wife,The Sun reports.

His partner and a child, who were in the home at the time of the attack, managed to escape despite the front part the two-storey house being engulfed in flames, Police Sergeant Noemi Sandoval said.

The wife of a Utah man who flew a small plane into their home has said she will 'never understand' what was going through her husband's head at the time of the deadly crash.

Sandy Youd and her adult son managed to escape the flames that engulfed their family home in Payson, Utah, killing her husband Duane 'Rhedd' Youd, 47, on Monday.

Sandy spoke out about the shocking crash on Thursday, revealing that she is still searching for answers as to why the 'fantastic' father would intentionally crash into the home, knowing that his wife and child were inside.'I don't know what was in his head,' she told the Deseret News.

'I don't understand why and I never will.'Sandy described her husband's actions as 'completely unexpected', telling local media: 'I just want people to know what a fantastic guy that Rhedd was.'

Emergency personnel work at the scene on the morning after the crash in Payson.

See more pictures of the crash in the link below

https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/man-tried-to-kill-wife-by-flying-plane.html

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Ammishaddai: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
There's more to this that meets the eye , but anyway, she should thank God for not allowing her and her son to become a victims of a mentally unstable man undecided
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by LordIsaac(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmm....what a world!
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by soundOsonic: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
I love this, he thinks he is playing a video game

2 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
When these white people wants to mad they always take it to a whole new level.

7 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by icebird25(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Another client is officially available now..
Thanks to the man for killing miserable liife

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by icebird25(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Another client is officially available now..
Thanks to the man .

If you know you know
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by eddynaira125: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
This evil gender always know how to drive someone crazy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Halimaatz(f): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
So they are white people whose personality is worster than that of the mad people in nigeria,

okay o.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Halimaatz(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
eddynaira125:
This evil gender always know how to drive someone crazy
And who are those evil genders??

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by eddynaira125: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Halimaatz:
And who are those evil genders??

The Eve species
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Halimaatz(f): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
eddynaira125:

The Eve species
So you can commit sucide because of the gender you so much hate?

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by eddynaira125: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Halimaatz:
So you can commit sucide because of the gender you so much hate?

What do I know
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by adecz: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
He should have just shot her❗️❗️
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by lkillbrokehoes: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

He should have just shot her❗️❗️
And he will spend the rest of his life in jail, vawolence is not an option.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Beblessedbaba: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Only God knows what she did to this man that made him go to this extreme..... frustrated the man to no avail...

She is playing to gallery by calling him a fanstatic husband...funny woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by princeemmma(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
this oyinbo people self, their brain empty ooo, i trust my nigeria men, the issue no pass sniper, or thorough beating, you go dey carry plane

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
eddynaira125:

What do I know
Nothing you are clueless as soot.. grin
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
One wannabe redpiller down..more to come.. grin grin
Women na your mate? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by dollytino4real(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
see his wor wor face sef
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by faithfull18(f): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
How our enemies will be doing themselves.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Shetemi12(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can't believe this. Why do this when you can just ignore her at home. She will even be bothered than if she's dead
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by DoctorDree(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol
Oloriburuku
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by remsonik(f): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Good job sir, thanks for not destroying your wife, kids and environment. It's better you get rid of yourself with all your evil aspirations
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by puppie017: 1:07am On Jan 08, 2022
UTAH
I for use him info run benefits for him state
Bleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
There's more to this that meets the eye , but anyway, she should thank God for not allowing her and her son to become a victims of a mentally unstable man undecided
Instant bommerang
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by enitanikemba1: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2022
sad
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Crossboy(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Sad
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by BestRicePlug28(f): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2022
Hahahaha this oyibo people
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Crossboy(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2022
Wow
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Richy4(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2022
Is anger really equal to madness?...I mean how do one explain this? sad
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by eddynaira125: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing you are clueless as soot.. grin

Mad dogs everywhere, you deserve to be chain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results 2023: Some Northern States Results In Kaduna, Kano / Photo Of Youth Copper Hit Down By A Truck Today!! / See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.